Mika @ Carling Academy, Newcastle - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

Do you know, i would love to make it to Newcastle but i think it's impossible! I know i'm going to Scotland but at least i can fly there and i've only gotta drive to Bristol so it's not too bad. If i went to Newcastle i would have to drive all the way! Blimey!! It's tempting........f.f.f.f......i'm gonna end up doing every soddin' UK date at this rate!!!!:shocked:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i think for the next few months we just have to work extra hard and earn more money to be able to afford every venue :naughty:

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know, i would love to make it to Newcastle but i think it's impossible! I know i'm going to Scotland but at least i can fly there and i've only gotta drive to Bristol so it's not too bad. If i went to Newcastle i would have to drive all the way! Blimey!! It's tempting........f.f.f.f......i'm gonna end up doing every soddin' UK date at this rate!!!!:shocked:

come come come comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . newcastle rocks :biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i think for the next few months we just have to work extra hard and earn more money to be able to afford every venue :naughty:

Yeah, innit! I think if i booked i would defo get a divorce!!!!!!! Ooops! :shocked:

OMG! No........not.................er.......................yet....???????? ~*thinks....what to do...........ooh dear............what to do.........*:shocked:

i will keep an eye on your sig Sara to see if you eventually Fold to our pursuasive techniques :naughty::thumb_yello:

OMG! O.k, if i get a job, my husband said he doesn't care if i book any more gigs! :thumb_yello:

Long story but i had a car accident which WASN'T my fault! Some old git wacked in the back of me and wrote off my car! To cut a long story short my back is f'' ed. Only possible 80% of getting better. Have an MRI in a week to see. I suffer a lot, but try not to winge about it after losing my mom at a very young age toBowel Cancer. xxx

OMG! O.k, if i get a job, my husband said he doesn't care if i book any more gigs! :thumb_yello:

Long story but i had a car accident which WASN'T my fault! Some old git wacked in the back of me and wrote off my car! To cut a long story short my back is f'' ed. Only possible 80% of getting better. Have an MRI in a week to see. I suffer a lot, but try not to winge about it after losing my mom at a very young age toBowel Cancer. xxx

(((Hugs)))

so your Husband says you can go to more Concerts if you get a job??? :blink:

hmmmmmm....thats a tough decision right there work and spend less time on the fan club or not work and dont get to go to anymore mika concerts :biggrin2:

Yeah! For once an easy reaching venue!!!

Not that i live there lol my sister does!

AND even though i've got school my mum said i can have the day off on the Monday AND Tuesday!!! Same goes for Manchester Apollo!!! :naughty:

I'M EXTREMELY HAPPY!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

AND even though i've got school my mum said i can have the day off on the Monday AND Tuesday!!! Same goes for Manchester Apollo!!! :naughty:

ConGrats Curly :bleh:

I sometimes wish that Mika would do an easy to get to venue for me the best i can get is Birmingham which is still a fair distance away

Its a good job i like to travel :cool::thumb_yello:

Glad you have a mom.

Cherish every moment with her.x

Okey dokey!!!!!! Can get a flight to Newcastle!!!!!!! Oooooh, i say.....this IS tempting............................:roftl: er............how can i make it to Bournemouth the next day?..........wonder if Mika would give me a lift....? LOL!

Okey dokey!!!!!! Can get a flight to Newcastle!!!!!!! Oooooh, i say.....this IS tempting............................:roftl: er............how can i make it to Bournemouth the next day?..........wonder if Mika would give me a lift....? LOL!

You could always ask mika for a lift been as he is going that way aswell say it would be environmentally friendly to share a ride. :cool::thumb_yello:

I'm soooooo confused with these dates and have to keep changing them! LOL!!!! Mikamyspace says Bournemouth is on 28th, not the 27th which is what it said when i bought my tickets.

Therefore, Newcastle is on 26th so will have time to get back and have slight rest before Bournemouth. Marvellous!:thumb_yello:

Flights are perfect there is a great underground train system that goes from the airport direct into all of the city centre , easy peasy

Did I say newcastle was a great party town?:biggrin2:

Do you know what babs i was just actually sat here thinking to myself i wonder if any of the november venues have sold out...and by the looks of it yes Newcastle IS sold out already :shocked:

OMG! There are still some available on seetickets and i've just checked my bank account and let's just say, it looks pretty sick!

Oh no!!!! I'm buggered for Newcsastle i think. Cannot buy any more tickets yet as have no money left! am stressin' out! :smoke:

OMG!!!

Can't believe i've done it - but i've just bought two tickets!!! :thumb_yello:

I will probably be single soon, but hey ho! LOL!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm there dude!!!! Whoop whoop!!!!:biggrin2: