• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!

Can't believe i've done it - but i've just bought two tickets!!! :thumb_yello:

I will probably be single soon, but hey ho! LOL!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm there dude!!!! Whoop whoop!!!!:biggrin2:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

They can't sell out yet. I don't have any money until the end of August. And I'm not even sure if I'll have some by then. Life is cruel and absolutely unfair :mad3: .

:annoyed_h4h::tears::crybaby:

I have just looked at Seetickets and they still have tickets available. Dunno for how much longer though.......tbh, i thought they would have sold out by now.........maybe not too many people are aware of his new dates>>?? Although they are listed on his myspace....? :shocked:

• 3 weeks later...

YAY! WHOOP! YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!

I have a user for my golden ticket!!-well silvery grey but hey! lol!

Jamakkronic is coming over from France to this as well as the 3rd December!!!!!

So get ready for two new Big Girlies MIKA!!!

My wheelchair is only if I need it to sit down and believe me at Leeds I didn't so gonna be bopping like there's no tomorrow!!!!!

Just wish it was sooner thats all I need another MIKA HUG- Urgently!!

xx

Yo Freddie,

another meet up WOWIE!!!

this will be great, Newcastle has an imenseparty town to arry on rocking after the gig!! hehehe!

AND we have our tickets!!. . Hannah Spanner bought me mine as a suprise for my birthday but hd to tel me incase i went ahead and orered myself. soooo we have hannah spaers sister coming along too now!!!

this should rock!!!

x x x x x

Yo Freddie,

another meet up WOWIE!!!

this will be great, Newcastle has an imenseparty town to arry on rocking after the gig!! hehehe!

AND we have our tickets!!. . Hannah Spanner bought me mine as a suprise for my birthday but hd to tel me incase i went ahead and orered myself. soooo we have hannah spaers sister coming along too now!!!

this should rock!!!

x x x x x

Superb round 2 here we come :biggrin2: , bring it on , Newcastle btw is only of two to be sold out on the whole tour

Superb round 2 here we come :biggrin2: , bring it on , Newcastle btw is only of two to be sold out on the whole tour

so that clealy shows how good of a night it will be andindeed round two! bring it on!! here we come mika!!! x x x x cachingggggga!!!! x x x x:punk:

• 2 weeks later...

I am the only one going? :naughty::roftl:

Update : We (with andi) went to see a band at carling 2 on sataday , afterwards we headed downstairs to see where Mika will be playing , AND its one AMAZING venue :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

The front section is soo small , going to have a great view whereever you are then there a high level balcony around the back :thumb_yello:

Rokin :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
I feel a party .. do you :wink2:

Yeah I'll make the hubby bog off for the weekend and we can have a shin dig at mine tis only an hour away from the gigeronie hahahha (do you think my hubby will naff orf, how can I tempt him, ideas on a postcard plz) :wink2::roftl:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok.. another bump... (I am so in pre-gig hype right now!!!!!:biggrin2: )

so... I won't be partying as hard at this one....... but does anyone have a plan for meet up.. or is it a 'in the queue' deal?????

making sure we have all back entrances secured (so to speak!!!!) so we can get those aftershow pics!!!!!!!! (and kisses for the lucky ones!!!)