Mika @ Carling Academy, Newcastle - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

Ok.. another bump... (I am so in pre-gig hype right now!!!!!:biggrin2: )

so... I won't be partying as hard at this one....... but does anyone have a plan for meet up.. or is it a 'in the queue' deal?????

making sure we have all back entrances secured (so to speak!!!!) so we can get those aftershow pics!!!!!!!! (and kisses for the lucky ones!!!)

kinda makes me wish i was coming along all this talk of kisses round the back entrance :wink2:

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Guys been let down big time so can't go to Lille to see MIKA . :crybaby

Newcastle has to rock! Please for my sake as I really need cheering up ! I can't cry anymore tears so it can't be crap.

Why is this gig not sold out on his MySpace page when I thought it was the first to be sold out?

xx

Well Guys been let down big time so can't go to Lille to see MIKA . :crybaby

Newcastle has to rock! Please for my sake as I really need cheering up ! I can't cry anymore tears so it can't be crap.

Why is this gig not sold out on his MySpace page when I thought it was the first to be sold out?

xx

Newcastle WILL definately rock !!!! And it is def sold out!!!!!! Gona have to queue early......:thumb_yello:

Why is this not SOLD OUT on MIKA's Myspace?

I did message him but seems he/sisters aren't aware of the ticket situation! This was the first to sell out!

Never mind its nothing important but I like things to be correct.

xx

• 2 months later...

rite im going to need help from someone going to this gig...

iv given my ticket to sivan, iv been told that there is a problem with the tickets and ill have to pick up from the venue as the ticket is due to arrive on friday and im going to b in birm.

so i need someone to pretend to b me and pick up the ticket with sivan please. i have all the details printed etc..

the one thing that worries me is would i have to show the card that i used to pay? because i cant give anyone my card. has anyone had this problem b4, is there anything that i can do? please this is really worrying me and i dont want sivan missing this gig because of these stupid see ticket ppl.

any advise?????????

rite im going to need help from someone going to this gig...

iv given my ticket to sivan, iv been told that there is a problem with the tickets and ill have to pick up from the venue as the ticket is due to arrive on friday and im going to b in birm.

so i need someone to pretend to b me and pick up the ticket with sivan please. i have all the details printed etc..

the one thing that worries me is would i have to show the card that i used to pay? because i cant give anyone my card. has anyone had this problem b4, is there anything that i can do? please this is really worrying me and i dont want sivan missing this gig because of these stupid see ticket ppl.

any advise?????????

i spoke with seetickets today about picking up my london ticket at the box office, and they told me i'd need the reference number AND the credit card. maybe you can tell them to send sivan's ticket to freddie's address instead?

I'm taking the car to this gig and so is Hannah Spanner. does anyone know a good place to park? I had thought Fenkle Street (behind the Carling), but as Take That are playing the Arena on Monday night too, it may be heaving. Ideas anyone???????

I'm taking the car to this gig and so is Hannah Spanner. does anyone know a good place to park? I had thought Fenkle Street (behind the Carling), but as Take That are playing the Arena on Monday night too, it may be heaving. Ideas anyone???????

I would say the travelodge hun ... thats where Im parking mine Ill just say Im sleeping with Kath .. she wont deny it :roftl: :roftl: :wub2:

won't the peeps going to the arena park in their car park? well they should!!!!

The guy from the carling told me to park in Fenkle street. I am lucky I have a disabled badge so any double yellow lines and I will be there! LOL!

Andi and freds are you both getting dressed up?

It's forcast snow so thermals might be advisable! LOL!

xx

I would say the travelodge hun ... thats where Im parking mine Ill just say Im sleeping with Kath .. she wont deny it :roftl: :roftl: :wub2:

might look a bit funny if me and Ali say we're sleeping with Kath too:biggrin2:

won't the peeps going to the arena park in their car park? well they should!!!!

The guy from the carling told me to park in Fenkle street. I am lucky I have a disabled badge so any double yellow lines and I will be there! LOL!

Andi and freds are you both getting dressed up?

It's forcast snow so thermals might be advisable! LOL!

xx

It's gona be sooooooooooooooooo cold!!! brrr!!!! lots of hugs to keep us all warm I think:biggrin2: