Mika @ Centre, Brighton - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow guys..........he is getting BIGGER audiences! :biggrin2:

I'm tellin' ya, won't be long before it's Wembley!!!!

Now THAT WOULD be cool! (Have danced on stage with Destiny's Child there. Did you know that?) Wicked! :punk:

YIKES!!!!! Has anybody else had an e mail from Seetickets requesting to see a statement of your card for 'EXTRA SECURITY'? I have never been asked this before. They do say that you can cross out everything except last 4 digits on card and name and address. They said if they don't hear from me in 7 days.......THEY WILL GIVE ME A FULL REFUND AFTER CANCELLING MY ORDER!!!!!! AGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!:eek: :jawdrop:

Thanks guys....it does sound rather dodgy doesn't it? It only says about the Brighton gig aswell, not any of the others at all....strange.....

I will phone them in the morning and find out what's going on. :thumb_yello:

Okey Dokey - panic over!!!! I called them earlier and they said that they sent me the e-mail because..............you lot will laugh....................:biggrin2: ..........i had placed so many orders in such a short space of time and they wanted to make sure i was aware of it and someone had not nicked my details, which, is a good thing i guess. I have to send them a statement (i can cross loads of stuff off) just showing name, address and last 4 digits on my card. :thumb_yello:

I did panic when they said i have 7 days or they will cancel my order!! LOL!! I said about this and the bloke said 'Don't worry. We put that so people get a move on about it' LOL!!!! All is ok. Phew!!!!!!:biggrin2:

• 1 month later...
bump009a.jpg

*BUMP*

WOO HOO... our tickets arrived today :yay:

..."Oh I do like to be beside the seaside, la la la la la la la la la laaaaa" :surfing:

(November seems an awful long time away though)

xx

:yay: :yay: :yay:

I'm supposed to collect them on the night of the event, they don't send them overseas anymore... Why putting that in the choices, then ? :blink:

Anyway, i may have them sent to my sis...

• 4 weeks later...