Mika @ Centre, Brighton - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

OMG!:shocked: LOL

It's difficult cuz Ian's coming with me to this one (i think) so will have to go home and then drive to London the next morning. I'm gonna be cream crackered! Perhaps i can talk him out of it. :naughty:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's difficult cuz Ian's coming with me to this one (i think) so will have to go home and then drive to London the next morning. I'm gonna be cream crackered! Perhaps i can talk him out of it. :naughty:

LOL ahh bless:roftl:

I surely can't be the only one staying over though am I? I will have to go to london straight from brighton the next day, no point going home LOL:biggrin2:

No I was waiting to see if anyone else was staying but if not it will be the premier travel inn:biggrin2:

O.k. I dunno what to do. I think i would be best staying over and going to London next morning from Brighton. I have to see what i can sort out.

If i did that then i could take you to London from Brighton - possibly. Just an idea. I need to work stuff out. :thumb_yello:

O.k. I dunno what to do. I think i would be best staying over and going to London next morning from Brighton. I have to see what i can sort out.

If i did that then i could take you to London from Brighton - possibly. Just an idea. I need to work stuff out. :thumb_yello:

Cool well if I book this I will have a double bed LOL I'm sure I can find some room LOL:biggrin2:

• 2 months later...

hi Brightonions

so here is me planning to get to the venue a day early :naughty: just to get to the front when i notice ON MY TICKET something that could be a gate entry or even standing number of some kind:shocked:

Does anyone esle have this , is standing allocated there, like I think it is in Bmouth?:shocked:

I have been here b4 but was seated, it looked like everyone just ran in any old way downstairs but maybe i am wrong:boxed:

*Panics quietly and trys to work why awaiting a reply*

Hellooo Jen

Our tickets say 'standing 14+' 'GAO' then the number of the ticket, so our guess is that the GA stands for General Admission??

We've been to this venue once before and were seated at the front in what appeared to be temporary seats. Presumably these will be removed for the MIKA gig making it mainly standing with banked seating at the sides and back of the hall.

Sorry not much to reassure you there, but see you at the front of the queue lovey :biggrin2::roftl:

10 DAYS !!!!!!!!!

Jules

xx

Hellooo Jen

Our tickets say 'standing 14+' 'GAO' then the number of the ticket, so our guess is that the GA stands for General Admission??

We've been to this venue once before and were seated at the front in what appeared to be temporary seats. Presumably these will be removed for the MIKA gig making it mainly standing with banked seating at the sides and back of the hall.

Sorry not much to reassure you there, but see you at the front of the queue lovey :biggrin2::roftl:

10 DAYS !!!!!!!!!

Jules

xx

Thanks Jules

Okay mine say

Standing 14+ GA5 200/199 (ticket no.) in a line along the top.

also N-STND at the bottom:shocked:

I have a 5 you have a 0:shocked:

Could GA stand for gate :shocked:

I think I will call them, there is no point queing all day if i cant get near the front anyway

See you soon:biggrin2:

XX

Jules are you and kev dressing up, how about the rest of you :blink: Im not sure if i will yet, i am torn between being a toy for mika:roftl: and not looking silly:bleh: are we over the flashing hearts now

Hee hee - a toy for MIKA eh :shocked::roftl:

We may be dressing up - will let you know after the weekend!!

Oh, and don't worry about looking silly - you'll be in good company lol :wink2:

p.s. So... am I out of touch, are flashing hearts no longer 'in' ??

Hee hee - a toy for MIKA eh :shocked::roftl:

We may be dressing up - will let you know after the weekend!!

Oh, and don't worry about looking silly - you'll be in good company lol :wink2:

p.s. So... am I out of touch, are flashing hearts no longer 'in' ??

I have no idea, the other brigtonions are busy following Mika around the country:sneaky2: I havent noticed the hearts in picutres:blink:

I have no idea, the other brigtonions are busy following Mika around the country:sneaky2: I havent noticed the hearts in picutres:blink:

Flashing Hearts are in, in, in, see Mika Mad's daughter wearing one in her photo with Mika in the Birmingham thread, lovely picture!

Come then!:biggrin2:

oh this is one I did consider, believe me. BUT i have been to shows in brighton in past and I still remember the 3 and half hrs on the coach from stansted :boxed: I'd spend half of my trip on a bus to brighton or back from it. though i gotta adore brighton.. :wub2: it's also full of great memories! :biggrin2:

luckily I have the london gigs to look forward to :biggrin2: : london's better connected for us overseas o.c. :bleh:

oh this is one I did consider, believe me. BUT i have been to shows in brighton in past and I still remember the 3 and half hrs on the coach from stansted :boxed: I'd spend half of my trip on a bus to brighton or back from it. though i gotta adore brighton.. :wub2: it's also full of great memories! :biggrin2:

luckily I have the london gigs to look forward to :biggrin2: : london's better connected for us overseas o.c. :bleh:

Yay, see you in London then!

j x

(p.s I live half an hour from stansted and I am still going to Brighton LOL:roftl: not that I am trying to influence you in anyway:mf_rosetinted:)

Yay, see you in London then!

j x

(p.s I live half an hour from stansted and I am still going to Brighton LOL:roftl: not that I am trying to influence you in anyway:mf_rosetinted:)

oh indeed! I KNOW it can be done! I did it for hedwig and no, mika, you are not less important than hedwig to me.. *pats mr M's shoulder* :fisch:. I'm already struggling with the guilt feeling of leaving family for 3 days for london :boxed::biggrin2::bleh:

oh indeed! I KNOW it can be done! I did it for hedwig and no, mika, you are not less important than hedwig to me.. *pats mr M's shoulder* :fisch:. I'm already struggling with the guilt feeling of leaving family for 3 days for london :boxed::biggrin2::bleh:

oh you will get over it, i'm sure the gulit won't last long:mf_rosetinted:

Hedwig, as in the movie?

Hello:roftl:

There is still a vague possibiltiy i may be able to use my Brighton tickets and make the journey from Edinburgh down !

:blink:

what plans do you have for meeting and queueing ?

Is anyone staying ?:blush-anim-cl:

I'll need to book it all petty quick, need to see how hubby is doing but i might manage, would be last of the year for me and a massive expense !

I'd need a gurarantee of a meeting with him after !:wub2: