Mika @ Centre, Brighton - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello:roftl:

There is still a vague possibiltiy i may be able to use my Brighton tickets and make the journey from Edinburgh down !

:blink:

what plans do you have for meeting and queueing ?

Is anyone staying ?:blush-anim-cl:

I'll need to book it all petty quick, need to see how hubby is doing but i might manage, would be last of the year for me and a massive expense !

I'd need a gurarantee of a meeting with him after !:wub2:

Is anyone there ?:shocked:

Is anyone there ?:shocked:

Hi I think Jemmalee is staying in the premier Inn, but you'll need to check with here, most of the ppl going are going to the other gigs so they are very busy running about all over the UK after MIKA!!

We are driving home, as we live nearish, see u in the Q!!

Hi I think Jemmalee is staying in the premier Inn, but you'll need to check with here, most of the ppl going are going to the other gigs so they are very busy running about all over the UK after MIKA!!

We are driving home, as we live nearish, see u in the Q!!

Thanks, been in touch with Jemmalee, hope to see you, when will you queue from Vx

hey everyone... does anyonehave an extra ticket or 2 for this show?

i think summer and i can get olivia tix but we want one or 2 more for Jennie and Mellody.... anyone for the rescue?:biggrin2: PLEASE?

We're going to Brighton tomorrow and the only train we can get back to London is t 3:50am. Is there anyone local who could babysit us until then so we don't have to walk the streets all night? (Or is anyone driving towards the London area after the gig?)

We will reallllly appreciate it :wub2:

And also are there any spare tickets? :D

Noooooooooooo :sad:

Just been catching up with the Plymouth reviews thread, Rose reports that MIKA nearly didn't do the gig last night as he's possibly still not very well.

*Fears history repeating itself in Brighton tonight*

Please don't let this gig be cancelled, will be gutted :crybaby:

thanks tia:biggrin2:

Regarding big M

If he is ill i dont feel sorry for him, he shouldnt book in so many gigs if he cant handle it, once is fine but this will be the SECOND time for the same town if he cancels.

I have again arranged babysitters to come fromover two hours away. Again my other half has taken time off work as have I and I dont feel at all sorry for Mika, he works less than the most of us.

If he cant handle it, he needs to allow a few days between each gig. Im not saying he should go ahead if he is ill, he shoudlnt, but he should think twice before arranging so many gigs so close together in the furture. I could go on , but I wont. :mf_rosetinted:

Get well soon MIKA, very soon:sneaky2:

thanks tia:biggrin2:

Regarding big M

If he is ill i dont feel sorry for him, he shouldnt book in so many gigs if he cant handle it, once is fine but this will be the SECOND time for the same town if he cancels.

I have again arranged babysitters to come fromover two hours away. Again my other half has taken time off work as have I and I dont feel at all sorry for Mika, he works less than the most of us.

If he cant handle it, he needs to allow a few days between each gig. Im not saying he should go ahead if he is ill, he shoudlnt, but he should think twice before arranging so many gigs so close together in the furture. I could go on , but I wont. :mf_rosetinted:

Get well soon MIKA, very soon:sneaky2: