Mika @ Centre, Brighton - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

Just for the record: Bruce Springsteen cancelled tonight's gig in Arnhem (NL) because of a bad cold. He said he just wants to give his fans the best and nothing but the best, and now the show will take place tomorrow night. He only announced it today in the afternoon. :wink2:

Rose - and Jemma and Sara and everyone else who's in Brighton - have a FABBY night!! :punk:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the record: Bruce Springsteen cancelled tonight's gig in Arnhem (NL) because of a bad cold. He said he just wants to give his fans the best and nothing but the best, and now the show will take place tomorrow night. He only announced it today in the afternoon. :wink2:

Rose - and Jemma and Sara and everyone else who's in Brighton - have a FABBY night!! :punk:

Like your new avatar!!!! :biggrin2:

Babs and Vicky in pub according to Jemma!!!!

Poor Jemma is fed up. Jen's hubby and Kata are keeping places

for Babs and Vicky, but Jemma has to wait till Sara turns up - and

she thinks she will end up at the back! :boxed:

Could Babs and Kata not let her in with them? Trust me it's important.

i don't want to break him down... but he's not the one driving, whereas you (rose, for exemple) have been driving yourself all your way around europe/UK... and other things... i guess he's sleeping in friendlier hotels than you all have been sleeping in, doesn't have to queue the whole afternoon in the cold to be sure to be front row, etc. etc.

but i don't doubt he's knackered, it's obvious on the pics... still something to see with the planning of the gigs, and not enough days off in between them, but alas, keeping a team of technicians and all on a tour is expansive, that's why he can't make the tours last for ever and has to make them as close to each others as possible...

happy for you all he makes it tonight, though !

:thumb_yello:

I looooooooooooooo ve your new avatar! A Pink Snoopy!!

i don't want to break him down... but he's not the one driving, whereas you (rose, for exemple) have been driving yourself all your way around europe... and other things... i guess he's sleeping in more friendly hotels than you all have been sleeping in, doesn't have to queue the whole afternoon in the cold to be sure to be front row, etc. etc.

but i don't doubt he's knackered, it's obvious on the pics... still something to see with the planning of the gigs, and not enough days off in between them, but alas, keeping a team of technicians and all on a tour is expansive, that's why he can't make the tours last for ever and has to make them as close to each others as possible...

For the record, I only went to Munich and I used public transport while I was there ;-)

I'm glad Jems got a place in the queue, theres something she has to do for me this evening, heh heh!

They should be in now, the doors are usually open about now.

For the record, I only went to Munich and I used public transport while I was there ;-)

I'm glad Jems got a place in the queue, theres something she has to do for me this evening, heh heh!

The doors were to open about 25 minutes ago - but stil not heard if

Sara has turned up, or if Jemma is in!! :blink:

i picked your name, but others did drive around europe... you were the "driving around UK" part ! LOL i edited the 1st post :biggrin2:

exactly, just got kata's text. she's front row central :punk:

I don't think I'll be reporting tonite. I haven't been feeling quite well today and I may have an early nite. :boxed:

Do that :shocked:

Hope you feel better soon!!

You need to keep your strength up :wink2:

exactly, just got kata's text. she's front row central :punk:

I don't think I'll be reporting tonite. I haven't been feeling quite well today and I may have an early nite. :boxed:

She'd better not get another drumstick, or I'll be very unhappy.LOL!

I was wondering if the BBC2 thing was for Annie Macks Sounds show that goes out on Saturdays at 5.30ish.

Jemma is in - she is about 4 rows back!!

But she has lost Sara!!

Oh dear, well hopefully she'll be able to see Mika after, but what happened to Sara? Did she find the hotel okay?