Mika @ Carling Academy Brixton, London - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

Suzy handed Mika the book herself, and Andy interviewed her later about it. He told her that Mika is very impressed with it.

We are front row, and Caz and Sara say hello to everybody.

HIIII ROSE, CAZ and SARA :wub2: (wub2)

Have fun there !!!!!! :punk: (punk)

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suzy handed Mika the book herself, and Andy interviewed her later about it. He told her that Mika is very impressed with it.

Hey Rose!! I can´t wait to see you all tomorrooooow!! :punk: (punk)

Have fun!!! :wink2: (wink)

Hi Rose - hope you are refreshed after your night off.

Say Hi to Caz, Sara and all the others!! xxx

*Waves back*

I'm feeling good tonight, thanks for asking Wendi.

Just waiting for Yelle to come on, Andy told us it's her first UK show, so it should be interesting to see what people make of her. I like her after seeing her in Munich, she has great percussion in her music, which I love.

Aaaargh! That's fantastic news - Suzy giving him the book, Andy interviewing her, Mika being impressed with it, and being front row!

:biggrin2::mf_lustslow:

YAY thank you for that wonderful news!!:biggrin2:

*Waves back*

I'm feeling good tonight, thanks for asking Wendi.

Just waiting for Yelle to come on, Andy told us it's her first UK show, so it should be interesting to see what people make of her. I like her after seeing her in Munich, she has great percussion in her music, which I love.

Have a great time - and I cant wait for live mobile phone

screenings - maybe the next tour :wink2:

You are a gem, keeping us updated like this :huglove:

allegra is texting me that they are missing REBEKA, a girl from slovakia, no news of her since last night...

anyone knows who she is and maybe got any news from her???

:boxed: :boxed:

We can only hope she is among the big crowd somewhere :blink:

..I've made a mess with pms, I thought I've said I couldn't afford also this concert...DON'T SEARCH ME IN LONDON COZ I'M STILL IN BOLOGNA!:blush-anim-cl:

*gosh..I've to begin taking some mobile phones numbers..*

will ya be there on the 3rd and 4th? not sure I have time to stay and read reply anyway. just wanted to post this report from em.

She is only on the list for tomorrows gig!!

as far as I know,she's listed for today. that's what she wrote in the gay thread. I know cause I said we won't meet I'll only do tomorrow and tue. tomorrow..??!! :shocked: *panic*

text from em. she's int he 2nd row, with pamette, central. she said there are some rude people (not mfc'ers) around her and the atmosphere was a bit tense. not implying anything, I just thing there's a fight for life to have front row.

will ya be there on the 3rd and 4th? not sure I have time to stay and read reply anyway. just wanted to post this report from em.

as far as I know,she's listed for today. that's what she wrote in the gay thread. I know cause I said we won't meet I'll only do tomorrow and tue. tomorrow..??!! :shocked: *panic*

text from em. she's int he 2nd row, with pamette, central. she said there are some rude people (not mfc'ers) around her and the atmosphere was a bit tense. not implying anything, I just thing there's a fight for life to have front row.

I checked all three threads, and she is listed in tomorrows, but maybe

she has swapped her ticket! Have a good journey Avoca - and a great

time at the concert!! :biggrin2:

*waves* Avoca see u tuesday!!!!

are you talking about REBEKA, avoca?

:blink:

as for the front row: we all have witnessed pushing and pressures of ppl struggling for the first row, even when we were all inside already settled in our places...i think it might be the same, more or less there's always some pushing... :boxed:

i used my elbows many times! :biggrin2: