Mika @ Carling Academy Brixton, London - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

About the pushing and mad crowds, queueing since 9 am and such, I can only say I'm so happy I have managed to see him twice in Germany. Even happier now. And also sad because I missed the spring gigs, which must have been awesome, and because it will probably never be the same again. I'll never be as close as I was then. *sigh* :emot-sad:

I am totally with you! Let's cherish 2007...

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a year in cartoon motion, the project started by bonjourmika....

suzy was entitled to give it to mika, and she succeeded before the gig!

oh yes! AMAZING! i loved that book! So glad I took part :D

What about the christmas project?

Yes that! :thumb_yello:

About the pushing and mad crowds, queueing since 9 am and such, I can only say I'm so happy I have managed to see him twice in Germany. Even happier now. And also sad because I missed the spring gigs, which must have been awesome, and because it will probably never be the same again. I'll never be as close as I was then. *sigh* :emot-sad:

Life will never be the same again but carpe diem! we enjoyed a lot this year, don´t you think? :huglove:

she gave it to john, robertina?

seesm like I'll have my sitm treat tonite too... :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: *waits patiently* I'm spoilt :biggrin2:

no she gave it to mika hun!

do not despair!

and andy interviewed after and everything was filmed...be prepared, go to the hairdresser!

:naughty:

no she gave it to mika hun!

do not despair!

and andy interviewed after and everything was filmed...be prepared, go to the hairdresser!

:naughty:

seems like everyone is filming everything these days!

MFC filming Mika, Andy filming MFC,...

Oh, aren't these modern times! :wink2:

(well, that was a random post...:blink: )

You will,and next tour we'll do together :huglove:

I know what you mean about the spring gigs,and I too am happy that I at least managed to catch these two

It will not be the same,I know,but think that it can probably only get better

Remember,ur cousin loves ya kiss-1.gif

Life will never be the same again but carpe diem! we enjoyed a lot this year, don´t you think? :huglove:

And there you are so right! :groupwave: Aren't we so spoiled? :mf_rosetinted:

You will,and next tour we'll do together :huglove:

I know what you mean about the spring gigs,and I too am happy that I at least managed to catch these two

It will not be the same,I know,but think that it can probably only get better

Remember,ur cousin loves ya kiss-1.gif

I'm so happy I met you. Really. lo6bighug02hl2aq6.gif

Guys -

Tomorrow, for Hammersmith Apollo, I wanted to get there three hours early.

But, after hearing that people were queing up at 9am this morning for a 4000 capacity venue, I'm worried that three hours wont be early enough for a 5000 venue.

how many people were queing up at 9? and what is everyone else getting there tomoz if ur going??