Mika @ Carling Academy Brixton, London - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah large cities can be slightly scary if your not used to them but both Brixton and Hammersmith have equal reputations...but thats not to say their reputations should be seen as something to fear...

The Apollos fine because it's quite open around there. The little side road where the queue was for Brixton made us a bit uneasy before though, especially as there were so many ticket buyers/sellers walking up and down it...and the fact that it was halloween and people were wearing some really creepy costumes haha

Jennie you know london pretty well right.,..can you suggest any good hotels that would be ideal for staying two nights in between both of the london venues?

Jennie you know london pretty well right.,..can you suggest any good hotels that would be ideal for staying two nights in between both of the london venues?

Well I don't know about hotels but Mika's house would be pretty handy for Hammersmith.... :)

I'll ask my sister about hotels next time I speak to her - she knows loads of them round there.

Well I don't know about hotels but Mika's house would be pretty handy for Hammersmith.... :)

I'll ask my sister about hotels next time I speak to her - she knows loads of them round there.

Thankyou Jennie :blush-anim-cl:

all i know is that both of them are a fair distance apart from one another i just need to find a cheap hotel between the two or close to one then travel to the other :thumb_yello:

unless ofcourse mika would be kind enough to let us all sleep at his house LOL

it'll be fine we'll all meet up and stick together...

bexx we may have to take shares in travellodge!!!:bleh:

That would be a fabb Idea....

for the london venues i will need to get a hotel for two nights...

also for the newcastle venue i will need a hotel

and im considering a night at birmingham but technically i could go home the same night (if i drove):biggrin2:

but i recon i will get round to sorting all this out next month im far too Hyped to think straight at the moment :wink2:

Does anyone know if its the 2nd or 4th of December, cos I can't make it if its the 4th!

:doh: neither can I :shocked: Didn't even know there was a confusion:boxed:

Just checked my invoice email and it says Sunday 2nd!

Yeah - i've just checked mine after seeing what you put and you are right......the 2nd........agghhh!!! Confusion or what. :shocked: