Mika @ Carling Academy Brixton, London - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

where????? I DON'T KNOW where to buy them!! please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:no:

go to the top of this thread and the details are all there, u can buy them online at the link, ok hunnie....

oh i just noticed there is no link to the website.. erm i got mine from the tour thread yesterday, if that helps or mayb someone will kindly put it here for u.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you go to http://www.mikasounds.com, go to the tour section and theres a link on that page!!!!!

cool! but..there are 2 sort of tickets... I want the nearest to the stage. Do you know wich are better????

http://www.seetickets.com/gat/price.asp?code=250847&userid={F6A5E5C7-B037-417B-9296-D91909656AB9}&filler1=gigsandtours&filler2=mika

I can't wait now! Not only is it a Mika gig but a social gathering for us lot!:biggrin2:

Always lovely to see you Jemma!! I'll be at Hammersmith and Brixton.. everyone thinks I am mad :roftl: I don't care.. not sure who will come with me.. but I'll never be alone with such wonderful MFCers... !! :wub2:

Call me officially identity mad, but I'm about to buy tickets to this concert. :mf_lustslow: Since I'm going to Apollo Hammersmith on the next day, I could be in London a bit longer... :naughty:

If I bought tickets directly from Carling Academy Brixton, how long do you think I would have to wait them to be sent?

Where is this venue anyway? :roftl:

Call me officially identity mad, but I'm about to buy tickets to this concert. :mf_lustslow: Since I'm going to Apollo Hammersmith on the next day, I could be in London a bit longer... :naughty:

If I bought tickets directly from Carling Academy Brixton, how long do you think I would have to wait them to be sent?

Where is this venue anyway? :roftl:

Dunno. They could send them anytime........although i think they are a bit quicker than if you bought from an agent.

• 2 weeks later...