Yoppappop

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
SORRY.. i don't understand... he will play in the same place two times?

(2 dec/4dec) THANKS!

Yes he plays this venue both these days, with Hammersmith in between on the 3rd.

Yeah sort of. You'd get the tube from Victoria for a few stops to the end of the Victoria line if I remmember correctly.

Thank you for the answer. I would like to go to Brixton gig but I don't know London at all. I need to think about it!!! :biggrin2:

I would come from Stansted airport.

I am thinking about it...

I've planted the seed and casually mentioned it to hubby. He smiled and laughed (Ya think that's a good sign? Or was that a "in a million years" laugh?)

:blink:

Thank you for the answer. I would like to go to Brixton gig but I don't know London at all. I need to think about it!!! :biggrin2:

I would come from Stansted airport.

Easiest and cheapest from Stansted in my opinion would be the national express coach from the airport to Victoria Station, and then the tube straight to Brixton.

Check the coach website out:

http://www.nationalexpress.com/

And the London transport site for maps of the tube, etc...

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/

tube:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/modalpages/2625.aspx

You can book online in advance and it takes around 1 hr 30 mins from the airport to Victoria.

I hope this helps!!

people people!!

for those who are going to all of the december concerts + looking for cheap accomodation

is anyone willing to stay in the picadilly hostel again?

i know i said i would NEVER want to stay in a hostel again but i need 3 nights accomodation and cant find anything for under £300 the hostel seems to be the cheapest option :shocked:

people people!!

for those who are going to all of the december concerts + looking for cheap accomodation

i know i said i would NEVER want to stay in a hostel again but i need 3 nights accomodation and cant find anything for under £300 the hostel seems to be the cheapest option :shocked:

yes bexxy i will ! there are two of us , can you book and pay when get there ? and will you be organising ?

people people!!

Wait until I've decided if I'm definately moving to London in 4 weeks time before you book anything. :wink2: There could be free accommodation up for grabs. (Not sure it'll be much better than the hostel though haha)

Wait until I've decided if I'm definately moving to London in 4 weeks time before you book anything. :wink2: There could be free accommodation up for grabs. (Not sure it'll be much better than the hostel though haha)

Jennie IF you are offering free accomodation...hell any kind of roof over my head i am totally up for it!!!

anything has to be better than at a festival a tent in the rain :naughty:

Jennie IF you are offering free accomodation...hell any kind of roof over my head i am totally up for it!!!

anything has to be better than at a festival a tent in the rain :naughty:

Hahhha true. I'd have loads of you lot queuing up at the door trying to squeeze in my pokey little box room. IF I go that is, then as many as I can get in are more than welcome!

It's easy-peasy to get to the front at Brixton :thumb_yello:

You have to queue up in a dodgy alleyway with random homeless people shouting at you and asking for money. Or at least that happened last time I was there! People didn't hang around much earlier than they had to.

Don't let that put you off though! It's perfectly safe and everything. Or no worse than anywhere else at least...

oh im sooo full of confidence now jennie thanks :sneaky2:

:roftl: :roftl:

is it safe to dress up as either lollipop girl or a ladybird....maybe im gonna have to rethink my options :roftl: :roftl:

oh im sooo full of confidence now jennie thanks :sneaky2:

No problem :wink2:

No it's fine. I went dressed up last time I was there and it was fine!

Just think safety in numbers and all that jazz :naughty:

That's a point. I have no idea what I'm wearing yet :|

No problem :wink2:

No it's fine. I went dressed up last time I was there and it was fine!

Just think safety in numbers and all that jazz :naughty:

That's a point. I have no idea what I'm wearing yet :|

something warm :bleh:

oh i got this groovy hat at v festival last week end i just HAD TO buy it...it screamed at me buy me buy me

its rainbow coloured and i thought perfect for the cold december month queuing up for hours :naughty: