Mika @ Carling Academy Brixton, London - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

something warm :bleh:

oh i got this groovy hat at v festival last week end i just HAD TO buy it...it screamed at me buy me buy me

its rainbow coloured and i thought perfect for the cold december month queuing up for hours :naughty:

Yep something warm BUT it gets really hot in there, especially in winter! Need layers I think!

Lollipop girl with a pink fur coat :thumb_yello:

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's easy-peasy to get to the front at Brixton :thumb_yello:

You have to queue up in a dodgy alleyway with random homeless people shouting at you and asking for money. Or at least that happened last time I was there! People didn't hang around much earlier than they had to.

Don't let that put you off though! It's perfectly safe and everything. Or no worse than anywhere else at least...

Haha, sounds encouraging :roftl: How early do we have to be to get to the front? I guess all MFC will really meet there.:biggrin2:

Hey guys..

I really wanna go to this concert, Im going to the one in Paris on Oct 11 but this could be the opportunity to visit London (I live in Paris). Unfortunately my best friend can't come with me..Should I go by myself ? Don't know anybody there, I don't know if I will feel akward or if it's dangerous for a girl? Please advise

Hey guys..

I really wanna go to this concert, Im going to the one in Paris on Oct 11 but this could be the opportunity to visit London (I live in Paris). Unfortunately my best friend can't come with me..Should I go by myself ? Don't know anybody there, I don't know if I will feel akward or if it's dangerous for a girl? Please advise

Hi!!!! Welcome!

I'm french so if you need some help, don't hesitate.

You can ask to people in the French thread.

Many French people from MFC and Mikawebsite will go there so don't worry, you won't be alone!!!

The gig is sold out. If you want to have some tickets, send a post in the extra-ticket thread or there's e-bay website. I bought mine today for 52 euros (frais de port inclus).

Hey guys..

Hi, if you have the chance to go, that would be great. At the gig you will definitely not be lonely, there will be so many MFCers! :wink2:

You will come from Stansted airport? When? :biggrin2:

On November 30th:biggrin2: Actually I don't know anything about the transport etc. I'm going with my friend, she has never been to UK and I have been there once a couple of years ago. I've started planning everything already and she thinks I'm nuts:naughty:

Hi, if you have the chance to go, that would be great. At the gig you will definitely not be lonely, there will be so many MFCers! :wink2:

On November 30th:biggrin2: Actually I don't know anything about the transport etc. I'm going with my friend, she has never been to UK and I have been there once a couple of years ago. I've started planning everything already and she thinks I'm nuts:naughty:

You're not crazy!

I started planning it on July. :naughty:

ok so if i go to this one....

where is it exactly? and how i get to this venu?! lol... anyone!?

ill probably get lost! :bleh:

Where will you be staying?

It's not hard to find though really but I'm sure I and/or some of the others could meet you in central London and all travel together.

Where will you be staying?

It's not hard to find though really but I'm sure I and/or some of the others could meet you in central London and all travel together.

that would be cool!

i have a friend that i plan to stay with...not sure where she is exactly but she said her apartment is close to the center of london... so i guess thats good!

how long is it from the center to the venue?