Mika @ Carling Academy Brixton, London - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

please , i have a question: Gigsandtours is unable to send tickets overseas ( risk of loss!!!), so i 've bought1 ticket for Apollo ( received today!) and i'm waiting for one ( brixton 4/12 ,) with another provider.

My question is : is it possible to cancel the tickets i 've already bought with GIG, and how,It's difficult to get an answer from them.

I don't want to wait hours in the crowd because i ha ve to collect the tickets on the venue with thousands of people like me (french, italian , spanish .

Do you have an information about this problem,

Thanks a lot!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

t'en fais pas pour ca :)

J'y vais aussi le 2 Décembre mais ils ont envoyé les billets a une adresse eronnée donc je vais devoir aller en chercher d'autres au box office le soir du concert. J'éspère que ca va pas poser de problème...:thumbdown:

Merde! C'est un peu le bordel mais bon je suis certaine que tout va bien se passer!

I have a question: my tickets are " stall standing".

Are there 2 queues to make the difference between tickets "stall standing" and tickets " circle"? We will be 4000, so it will be difficult to canalize every person, no? Are the places numeroted ?

I have a question: my tickets are " stall standing".

Are there 2 queues to make the difference between tickets "stall standing" and tickets " circle"? We will be 4000, so it will be difficult to canalize every person, no? Are the places numeroted ?

If I remember correctly: at SBE they asked 2 queues to be formed one for stalls and the other for standing only- so I'm presuming that this will happen at Brixton also...????

Umm... than the question would be - what does stalls standing mean? And what does circle mean?

*Dies* seem I might be able to go after all!!!

Was going to go home that day after a week in London already, but now I've booked a ticket off of meimei, changed my flight home to norway which was really due the 2nd, aaaand now I just need a place to stay that night.. anyone know any cheap places? :blink:

I'm crazy :blink: