• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sings *we're the bammy tartan army and we're going to see Mika*

This is gonna be a fantastic weekend! I can't wait! xxx

Next week, after my exam (are you all sick of hearing me say that), I will get a note of how many are coming and book the travel lodge on Sauchiehall Street, mega central location. Nothing fancy, but we only need it for sleeps! Woo Hoo! xxx

have you found a cheap hotel or something yet?

have you found a cheap hotel or something yet?

We have a chain of hotels called Travelodge. Pretty Basic stuff, but you can usually get a twin or double room for about £60 per night (ie £30 each). I want to get definate numbers before booking!

In fact, now I am typing this, I might just go and check it out now. Give me 15 mins and I'll be back!

x

I have just been on, and checked out rates for 2 nights (16th & 17th).

I can get triple rooms for £55 per night, works out at £36 per person for 2 nights.

I can book them right now, only problem is I have to pay upfront, but that would mean I'd need the money from everyone pretty quick (the total bill was something like £444, so don't want to book them till I know for sure who want them!)

Dilema! :shocked:

ohj your staying for two nights?

if i am going to this i was intending to drive up in the early hours of the morning on the 17th get into glasgow by 11am ish and stay for just the night of the concert ....if at all i mean im mad enough to drive back down the same day after the concert and fall asleep on a service station for court :boxed:

the point is i still don't know at what time the plane is.. cause i want to go to glasgow on the 16th too (but in must be in the evening), and stay for 2 nights but ryanair nor easyjet don't have the planes listed yet..:blink:

Ok, foolishly or otherwise I have now book 4 triple rooms.

I had to book for

Me

Christine (GITB)

Wendi

Tootch

Kath

Abby

Mika Mad

Robertina

Mirtilla

Esperia (?)

Another one for Robertina, (Can't remember the name)

There is one space left in the rooms for another person!

If we only have 11 people, it works out at £40 a head, if 12 people then £36 per head.

I had to book for

Me

Christine (GITB)

Wendi

Tootch

Kath

Abby

Mika Mad

Robertina

Mirtilla

Esperia (?)

If we only have 11 people, it works out at £40 a head, if 12 people then £36 per head.

I know esperia will come with her boyfriend...i don't want to speak for her anyway, i'll tell her about it so she will tell us for sure:wink2:

I had to book for

Me

Christine (GITB)

Wendi

Tootch

Kath

Abby

Mika Mad

Robertina

Mirtilla

Esperia (?)

HEY! 'ANOTHER ONE FOR ROBERTINA' IS ESPERIA'S BOYFRIEND!!!!! :biggrin2:

we are 4 from italy...me, mirtilla, esperia and her boyfriend.

thanks!

Forgot all about poor Freddie :crybaby: :crybaby:

<sleeps in train station>

No chance! I will sort out room for you too! I have to juggle a couple around anyway. Single for 2 nights??? Let me know asap!

When we are booking tickets tomorrow, do you want the 12th ticket???

No chance! I will sort out room for you too! I have to juggle a couple around anyway. Single for 2 nights??? Let me know asap!

When we are booking tickets tomorrow, do you want the 12th ticket???

Pre sale for tickets are open ::

http://www.seetickets.com/gat/event.asp?showname=mika&e|promoter=372&resultsperpage=20&filler1=gigsandtours&filler2=mika

you know, i have that page open on my browser since this morning, like praying that glasgow date will appear somehow. the funny thing is it happened!!:bleh:

Forgot all about poor Freddie :crybaby: :crybaby:

<sleeps in train station>

aww FREDDIESDOUBLE dont worry i dont stay that far from glasgow ! but dont get any funny ideas :roftl: ive got bunkbeds for guests !

I have just been on, and checked out rates for 2 nights (16th & 17th).

I can get triple rooms for £55 per night, works out at £36 per person for 2 nights.

I can book them right now, only problem is I have to pay upfront, but that would mean I'd need the money from everyone pretty quick (the total bill was something like £444, so don't want to book them till I know for sure who want them!)

Dilema! :shocked:

What hotel have you all booked into ?

Ah ok i will do thankyou :thumb_yello:

i am really tempted going upto the Glasgow Venue but i just dont know at the moment i have to look into hotel prices first :bleh:

well i can put 2 people up at my place but be warned i have 4 mad kids , 2 kittens & i dont drive but it only take between 20 - 30 minute on the bus from bucanan bus station . dont worry though we dont bite :roftl: ask the french girls we put up for the night when mika was here in may

well im hopefully driving up from my place so will need some place to park ideally ...and at the moment im not sure if Tia is coming along for the journey aswell :blink:

at the moment i cant say ...but thats such a lovely offer :wub2: