Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

Ok its done i have got myself a ticket for Glasgow.

Im pretty scared about this one only because i will have to face my daemons...but im sure i will be ok :blink:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok its done i have got myself a ticket for Glasgow.

Im pretty scared about this one only because i will have to face my daemons...but im sure i will be ok :blink:

what are you scared of hun?:shocked:

lol if i went through the entire story i would surely bore everyone...basically i can pin point it down for you all.

I moved up to Glasgow and lived there for just over a year for univirsity..but i got involved with guy who turned out to be...well lets face it he was an ass.

anyway long story short i broke up with him and he got agressive and i got depressed so i was forced back home to my parents.

i used to drive up and down between glasgow and my house at least once a week while i was at university .....its just going to bring back memories for me the drive up to Glasgow in november

But im hoping to blow away the dust and confront my fears :thumb_yello:

lol if i went through the entire story i would surely bore everyone...basically i can pin point it down for you all.

I moved up to Glasgow and lived there for just over a year for univirsity..but i got involved with guy who turned out to be...well lets face it he was an ass.

anyway long story short i broke up with him and he got agressive and i got depressed so i was forced back home to my parents.

i used to drive up and down between glasgow and my house at least once a week while i was at university .....its just going to bring back memories for me the drive up to Glasgow in november

But im hoping to blow away the dust and confront my fears :thumb_yello:

ooh, i'm so sorry...but we will be there with you, and you won't have the time to think about that at all!! i promise!:wink2:

*jumps up and down*

im actually pretty excited about this one....

Now the only hard decision is whether to drive up on the 16th or the 17th :cool:

*jumps up and down*

im actually pretty excited about this one....

Now the only hard decision is whether to drive up on the 16th or the 17th :cool:

def the 16th: so you can stay with us all the time!!!!!!:biggrin2:

any idea if that travel lodge has parking or limited parking?

ive seen a picture from the outside and it looks like it does but i cant be sure.:blink:

I have been thinking about booking this one but i think i may be pushing my luck with my hubby! LOL!!!! I could always get two tickets and if he doesn't wanna go, maybe someone from here will.........

I must be mad. Shall i? :sneaky2:

I have been thinking about booking this one but i think i may be pushing my luck with my hubby! LOL!!!! I could always get two tickets and if he doesn't wanna go, maybe someone from here will.........

sara...are you attending all concerts in yr signature?........:shocked:

<faints>

sara we ALL are mad! i don't go to every gig only because i live in another country: but if i lived in uk be sure i would have attended every single gig, all of them!:bleh:

c'mon!

ive done a bit of research it looks like if i need somewhere to park it will have to be the ncp car park in cambridge street...but they are soo expensive!! :blink: which means two nights is going to hurt alot so it looks like it will just be one night :boxed:

If you survive the wrath of your husband, are you going to book into our travelodge??

Bexxy, why don't you just park on the street?

yep yep! Sounds good to moi! Which one are you all at? Have you booked it yet? I'm gonna get a flight. Stay Sat til Sun.:thumb_yello:

I'm thinking of making a skirt out of mika-tartan. Should really start now so I don't run out of time, it IS June after all.

*coughs loudly to remind her friend to make that 2 skirts!!!*:naughty:

I'm good at organising, just rubbish at that sort of thing! DOH!