Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh dear!!! That didn't go down too well. Have just told my husband that we are going to Glasgow! Well, that i've booked tickets anyway. He said that he's not going to Glasgow, then i had a lecture about the area........:bleh: :bleh: So, it looks like it's gonna be me on my ownsome, 'cuz i tell you what, there is NO WAY on this god given earth that i am missing out!!

Oh dear!!! That didn't go down too well. Have just told my husband that we are going to Glasgow! Well, that i've booked tickets anyway. He said that he's not going to Glasgow, then i had a lecture about the area........:bleh: :bleh: So, it looks like it's gonna be me on my ownsome, 'cuz i tell you what, there is NO WAY on this god given earth that i am missing out!!

You are never alone with the MFC behind you!!! Book into the travelodge and we will have a GREAT time - there are loads of us going!

You are never alone with the MFC behind you!!! Book into the travelodge and we will have a GREAT time - there are loads of us going!

Thank you. xxxxxxx That makes me feel loads better! :biggrin2:

Lots of us are going for whole weekend, we just need to arrange to meet you. Of course, if you book into our travelodge we will see you anyway!!!

Are you going Friday til Sunday? Or Saturday til Sunday? It is on a Saturday isn't it? That's what my ticket confirmation said anyway. :blink:

Are you going Friday til Sunday? Or Saturday til Sunday? It is on a Saturday isn't it? That's what my ticket confirmation said anyway. :blink:

Hiya Sara.

11 of the 12 are staying Friday and Saturday night at the Travelodge, but I'm only staying the Saturday night.

I'm flying up from Cardiff. How are you getting there?

Hiya Sara.

11 of the 12 are staying Friday and Saturday night at the Travelodge, but I'm only staying the Saturday night.

I'm flying up from Cardiff. How are you getting there?

I'm flying up from Bristol. I might see if i can go up on the Friday. Might be better. :thumb_yello:

If you survive the wrath of your husband, are you going to book into our travelodge??

Bexxy, why don't you just park on the street?

Can i park on the street?? if i can then thats sorted i can stay both friday and saturday night at the travel lodge:biggrin2:

Can i park on the street?? if i can then thats sorted i can stay both friday and saturday night at the travel lodge:biggrin2:

Leezy said the travelodge is near Central Station I think. You would be able to park anywhere on the streets nearby overnight.

Hooray! You are staying 2 nights!!!

well i have already booked the days off work as i say the only thing that worries me is my car i would hate to find it clamped up on the day of the concert or something :mf_rosetinted:

well i have already booked the days off work as i say the only thing that worries me is my car i would hate to find it clamped up on the day of the concert or something :mf_rosetinted:

There are loads of streets in the city centre that you can park all night with no probs. I'll let you know more details nearer the time. Have done it many, many a time!

There are loads of streets in the city centre that you can park all night with no probs. I'll let you know more details nearer the time. Have done it many, many a time!

Oooohhh Thankyou :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Maybe i will be able to stay both nights after all ...i definately need a good rest after the 5hr drive :boxed:

I'm flying up from Bristol. I might see if i can go up on the Friday. Might be better. :thumb_yello:

I'd like to go on the Friday too, but it's too difficult for me to take that much time away from my family.

If I can't get a suitable flight from Cardiff, then Bristol is my second choice. I'll PM you if I'm going from Bristol. We would probably be on the same return flight if I did!

Oooohhh Thankyou :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Maybe i will be able to stay both nights after all ...i definately need a good rest after the 5hr drive :boxed:

yay!!! you're gonna stay friday night too!!!

and you think you'll be able to rest with other 14 people waiting excited for the day after????:biggrin2::bleh:

5 hour drive!:shocked:

Are you mad?

What about the bus or train?

i feel more independent when i drive plus its a trek i have done a million times before :biggrin2:

im not really much of a train / bus fan only if i have to :thumb_yello:

Did you get my PM? I have only booked you in for the 2 nights, didn't know you wanted a 3rd!

MY DEAR!!!

First of all: THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your booking!!!

Second: on sunday I'll leave Glasgow...I'll go around Scotland :biggrin2:

I love you!!!