Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well MIka was online a wee while ago, probably wading through his myspace messages about the onslaught of oldlings in Glasgow.

He probably FEARS for his LIFE with you LOT.:biggrin2:

I am off to my Gween concert (the Japanese Queen tribute band, they are hilarious and very good) and when I get back I will drop in to see what's happening in Glaswegia.

You are probably all just waking up from the heavy night last night.

Have a fabby time tonight.

Well MIka was online a wee while ago, probably wading through his myspace messages about the onslaught of oldlings in Glasgow.

He probably FEARS for his LIFE with you LOT.:biggrin2:

I am off to my Gween concert (the Japanese Queen tribute band, they are hilarious and very good) and when I get back I will drop in to see what's happening in Glaswegia.

You are probably all just waking up from the heavy night last night.

Have a fabby time tonight.

you can't go and have a life BS!! You need to sit by your computer like me and wait for snippets of reports all night........ wish I had Live in Cartoon Motion to watch.....

you can't go and have a life BS!! You need to sit by your computer like me and wait for snippets of reports all night........ wish I had Live in Cartoon Motion to watch.....

The nerve! I will not have a life with you...(for a little bit). :naughty: It's 4:30am where I am...

*twiddling my thumbs and wonders why Glasgow peeps have not posted anything yet despite the fact that its already 9:30 am and they should be awake, knowing WE are here just waiting...and waiting...*:sneaky2:

The nerve! I will not have a life with you...(for a little bit). :naughty: It's 4:30am where I am...

*twiddling my thumbs and wonders why Glasgow peeps have not posted anything yet despite the fact that its already 9:30 am and they should be awake, knowing WE are here just waiting...and waiting...*:sneaky2:

Damn girl, go to bed! They haven't even gone to the gig yet for Christ's sake! They probably won't even post until early Sunday morning (in the a.m.) haha

Damn girl, go to bed! They haven't even gone to the gig yet for Christ's sake! They probably won't even post until early Sunday morning (in the a.m.) haha

:doh:Oh yeah...it's the 17th today...but they did party last night! scg posted pics in the other thread.

But I did sleep already(from 9pm to 3am) But I think I can use some more ZZZs anyway..

:sleep_1: