2007 - In bed with Mika

Diana

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i wanna see the vid *starts sobbing*!! could anyone translate those subtitles? :biggrin2: pleeease

Sure thing:

I'm dyslexic. I have multiple learning disabilities.

When I'm writing lyrics my notebook looks more like a scrapbook. It's filled with drawings, random words and clippings from newspapers and magazines. It seemed only natural to me that the cd booklet would look like my scrapbook. We came up with all these different cartoon characters based on different songs. Lollipop girl is based on Lollipop obviously. (Billy Brown) tells the story about a man I had in mind, sitting in his office, it's grey outside. He has a picture of his perfect family on his desk. Many of the characters from the booklet, including the drumband, (come to life during my live shows). The visitors are greeted by all these imaginary characters I came up with played out by actors, it's really fun.

I don't have a soundcard in this computer so this is a translation and not what he literally said (although I did remember some parts.. I think.. like the stuff between the brackets is not in the subtitles but should be added).

that was what i was thinking!

OMM i was thinking the same thing...our boy is so cute though *sigh* I don't think i can sleep without seeing the video...i'm like a maniac looking for it on the net!!!

Excellent caption and excellent video Diana! I didn't even know there was a video of it until you came up with it tonight. :thumb_yello:

But I have no idea how to save or record it, sorry... :blush-anim-cl:

I had the same thought as you when I saw this pic in one of our national newspapers:

VK_foto_070312A.jpg

The Wild Sleeper. :biggrin2:

THIS PICTURE GETS POSTED OVER MY BED TONIGHT BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP (as if i will ever sleep again in my life!) GGGGGAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! LIFE AS WE KNOW IT HERE ON PLANET EARTH CAN NEVER EVER BE THE SAME DUE TO THE INCEPTION OF THE MIRACLE OF THE SPECIES MIKA AND SUBSEQUENT MIKAGASM!!!! :wub2::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

THIS PICTURE GETS POSTED OVER MY BED TONIGHT BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP (as if i will ever sleep again in my life!) GGGGGAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! LIFE AS WE KNOW IT HERE ON PLANET EARTH CAN NEVER EVER BE THE SAME DUE TO THE INCEPTION OF THE MIRACLE OF THE SPECIES MIKA AND SUBSEQUENT MIKAGASM!!!! :wub2::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

*proposes a toast* I'll drink to that! :biggrin2:

I am fainting! :wub2:

I loved the picture from that Dutch paper Blue posted. And now several more of Mika in bed. Oh my God! :wub2:

Haha!! Looks like he sleeps ALL OVER the bed....

Maybe he has had company :blink:

Guest Lion Tamer

count to 10 slowly...

(trying to stay calm, but have the burning desire to leap out of my chair and jump into the picture of MIKA in bed)

panting, sweating....

I love the pics! Too bad he isn't still in his jim jams...

hahah :bleh: that would be a picture that I need to see :naughty:

I hope someone gets the video up here :)

Thanks for posting all the pictures though, they are super cute but I haven't found a Mika pic that isn't cute yet :biggrin2:

x

I found it by typing 'overdrive' in the search thing, so I as a result it said 'Hoe gebruik je MTV Overdrive', click it and a window opens, then open 'MTV news' under 'Kanalen', and click the one from 3rd of April. :biggrin2:

Ok this is the best I could come up with. The video is very shaky because apparently, my videocard sucks. Also, I used some demo version of a screencap program so now it has an icon in the top right corner (as you can see). I spent hours trying to get it better but nothing works.

The sound is good though so you can at least hear what he's talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3NCfHjACRQ

Sorry I tried!

So do I.

Thanks so much for posting it.

He's really the most beautiful and sweetest guy I've ever seen.:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I have never seen a more beautiful man. Ever. Plus his singing is out of this world

Ok this is the best I could come up with. The video is very shaky because apparently, my videocard sucks. Also, I used some demo version of a screencap program so now it has an icon in the top right corner (as you can see). I spent hours trying to get it better but nothing works.

The sound is good though so you can at least hear what he's talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3NCfHjACRQ

Sorry I tried!

Thanks so much for posting!

x