2007 - In bed with Mika

Diana

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this is the best I could come up with. The video is very shaky because apparently, my videocard sucks. Also, I used some demo version of a screencap program so now it has an icon in the top right corner (as you can see). I spent hours trying to get it better but nothing works.

The sound is good though so you can at least hear what he's talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3NCfHjACRQ

Sorry I tried!

Thank you!!! But i want it on my pc :biggrin2:

Ok this is the best I could come up with. The video is very shaky because apparently, my videocard sucks. Also, I used some demo version of a screencap program so now it has an icon in the top right corner (as you can see). I spent hours trying to get it better but nothing works.

The sound is good though so you can at least hear what he's talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3NCfHjACRQ

Sorry I tried!

You mean a good quality or this one? Cuz I can upload the file, no problem.

Edit: There.. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q0GRUDJE

THANK YOU!!!! :thumb_yello::huglove: MITICA!!!

Maybe he wasn't sleeping.....:wink2:

hahahaha, i was thinking the same thing:blush-anim-cl: he was probably having a restless night. poor thing, i don't mind helping him relax, u know, give him a rub down or something:naughty: help calm his nerves. it would be no problem at all!:bleh:

hahahaha, i was thinking the same thing:blush-anim-cl: he was probably having a restless night. poor thing, i don't mind helping him relax, u know, give him a rub down or something:naughty: help calm his nerves. it would be no problem at all!:bleh:

You didn't get the joke haha. I meant maybe he wasn't sleeping because he was "playing around" if ya know what I mean haha

Wait wait wait--is he wearing DAISYLOU's necklace? Daisy? Is that the one you made him?

If he is, how wonderful is that?

--Jack

Daisylou gave her necklace in May, didn't she? This is quite an old interview, first week of March. So I think it is another one!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Forgive me if this has been posted already, the search didn't come up with anything. I made some screencaps of an old MTV News item about our boy.

It's from April 3rd, 2007.

You mean a good quality or this one? Cuz I can upload the file, no problem.

Edit: There.. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q0GRUDJE

oh i wanna see the vid *starts sobbing*!! could anyone translate those subtitles? :biggrin2: pleeease
Sure thing:

I'm dyslexic. I have multiple learning disabilities.

When I'm writing lyrics my notebook looks more like a scrapbook. It's filled with drawings, random words and clippings from newspapers and magazines. It seemed only natural to me that the cd booklet would look like my scrapbook. We came up with all these different cartoon characters based on different songs. Lollipop girl is based on Lollipop obviously. (Billy Brown) tells the story about a man I had in mind, sitting in his office, it's grey outside. He has a picture of his perfect family on his desk. Many of the characters from the booklet, including the drumband, (come to life during my live shows). The visitors are greeted by all these imaginary characters I came up with played out by actors, it's really fun.

I don't have a soundcard in this computer so this is a translation and not what he literally said (although I did remember some parts.. I think.. like the stuff between the brackets is not in the subtitles but should be added).

Bumping this 3d for the ones who don't know this interview, yet

and taking the opportunity to thank very much Diana for the vid, the translation of the subtitles and the screencaps!! :flowers2: