What?? Another MIKA fan forum???

Blue Sky

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah............???MMMM...never seen that before.

How bizarre...........and they call themselves mikasounds too.....mmm.....i think i will stick to this forum. Bad enough sometimes having the time to be on here! LOL!!! Speaking of which, i have to go out now, laters everyone. - and don't nobody get ditching us for them!!! :biggrin2: LOL!

Hmmm..think this is he one where it all goes on !! and we know for fact that MIKA looks here for any gossip as I asked him!!

So that one is just a wannabe site lol!

Shame hes been to busy to come on recently but at least he knows where we are!!

xx

i agree with you all saying this forum is the best (just look at the wonderful people who participate to!), but livejournal community is something a bit different: i have an account there (on lj), and it is (was) my blog. LJ communities are not properly "forums"..anyway, don't fear, we're the best!!:naughty::punk:

ya i'm a member of that... don't worry about it it's not a big deal/threat AT ALL like they have someone post a thread like every other day and like 4 people comment. And that pic has been posted here before several weeks ago -> http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4625&highlight=teen+vogue

no one can top the MFC :] lol

i agree with you all saying this forum is the best (just look at the wonderful people who participate to!), but livejournal community is something a bit different: i have an account there (on lj), and it is (was) my blog. LJ communities are not properly "forums"..anyway, don't fear, we're the best!!:naughty::punk:

Thanks for clearing that up, I did think it looked more like a blog.

OOOO I hope no one leaves this one for that one..

I didn't actually check it out but I suppose they would be nice people.

A Mika fan is a Mika fan :)

x

why would anyone do that, this is obviously the best forum, mika hiimself reads it.

I feel like I have been here for years as so much happens and sooo fast to I had 185 emails in my inbox today from here, I will NEVER catch up.

But this place has got it all and wonderful fans who are sooo friendly and supportive and so much fun. I LOVE MFC:thumb_yello:

i think lots of local sites are in every part of the world...in italy too we have many.

or maybe they are spread from large communities as Yahoo or similar.

mikafanclub.com is by far the most exaustive fanclub all over the world, as far as number of members and its spreading...we don't need to worry!!!!

we ARE his home! :wub2:

I feel so lucky to have found MFC and am not joining another one.

BTW, may I just say that Mika looks so great in white? Especially white shirts like this one? I loved his white jacket (suit?) he wore at Japan's VMA, too. It brings out his eyes, I think.

I have to say that although I have found a couple of forums dedicated to Mika this one is the best ever. Nice people and the information I have gained since being on here has been endless. Plus, ofcourse, pictures and MP3s. This is the best forum ever:punk: