MIKA like's Manga

so_rococo

i love mangas like DBZ, cat's eyes, niky larson, Sakura...I can't remember all of them!!!

I think mangas are the best with Tom & Jerry, Hanna Barbera & Co..

Now the new generation of cartoons is very boring & silly:thumbdown:

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh man this thread is dead!is a shame I really do enjoy anime and manga I used to be in a manga forum before the mfc:aah:

this thread was hard to find :bleh: I wasn't even sure there was a anime or manga thread here.

anyways if there is anyone still in the mfc interested in manga or anime and ever watched "avatar the last air bender" the american anime, NOT the crappy, soul diminishing movie! :sneaky2:

and if you haven't I really recomend it! is short (3 sesons), is cute, funny has action, bits of drama and interesting references of the real world, all the good elements mixed in the right amount :wub2: needless to say the grafics are epic

plus it won lots of prices from the Genesis Awards to the Peabody Awards :fangurl:

yup as you can see I'm madly in love with this A.Anime :blush-anim-cl:

highly recommended!!!

anyhow, there's some news about it :biggrin2: check this out...if interested

I reckon no one is ever gonna read this, but, whatev..

I love manga, but it's super hard to find here. So I stick to looking up anime. My faves:

Astro Boy! (first eva!)

Anything Dragonball Z

Yugioh/Yugioh Abridged

Naruto/ Naruto Abridged

Pokemon

Hetalia Axis Powers (I have the manga on my ipod for freesies!)

Oran High School Host Club (I less than three it!)

I love manga, but it's super hard to find here. So I stick to looking up anime. My faves:

Astro Boy! (first eva!)

Anything Dragonball Z

Yugioh/Yugioh Abridged

Naruto/ Naruto Abridged

Pokemon

Hetalia Axis Powers (I have the manga on my ipod for freesies!)

Oran High School Host Club (I less than three it!)

I know is so hard to find manga but there are a couple of websites that upload scans one of my fav is: http://www.mangafox.com/ :pinkbow:

NARUTO!!! :boing:

oh haven't heard of Hetalia Axis Powers gonna look it up :teehee:

• 4 months later...
If you whatch the hong kong interview mika talks about how much he likes manga and anime especialy dragon ball z ( my brother loves that one:cool:)

MY favorite anime of the moment is: Kyo kara Maoh .

MY favorite manga: dear I have so many faves but here are a few. Click , Tenshi ja nai, Hana-kimi,Ark angels (the art work is stunning)

So does any one else have any favorites .

Here's the link: http://www.my903.com/my903/903MiniTV/index.jsp

cool, dragonball is an awesome serie! :biggrin2: even tough my favorite anime is inuyasha and ranma ^^

How come I did not know this thread existed? :teehee: I love, love manga and anime. My favourites are:

Naruto [anime]

Bleach [anime]

Kaichou Wa Maid Sama (finished) [anime and manga]

Ouran High School Host Club (finished) [anime and manga]

Hetalia Axis Power [anime and manga]

Death Note (finished) [anime and manga]

La Corda d'Oro (anime is finished, manga not so sure) [anime and manga]

Of course, there are those that I watched when I was young:

All the DragonBall's

Pokemon (need to read the manga :biggrin2:)

Sakura Card Captor

Digimon

Sailor Moon

And others more... :aah:

(I also have a long 'to read list')

How come I did not know this thread existed? :teehee: I love, love manga and anime. My favourites are:

Naruto [anime]

Bleach [anime]

Kaichou Wa Maid Sama (finished) [anime and manga]

Ouran High School Host Club (finished) [anime and manga]

Hetalia Axis Power [anime and manga]

Death Note (finished) [anime and manga]

La Corda d'Oro (anime is finished, manga not so sure) [anime and manga]

Of course, there are those that I watched when I was young:

All the DragonBall's

Pokemon (need to read the manga :biggrin2:)

Sakura Card Captor

Digimon

Sailor Moon

And others more... :aah:

(I also have a long 'to read list')

I was never able to go through witn Ouran High School Host Club and la Corda d'Oro :blush-anim-cl:

but I LOVED Death Note!! I liked more the manga though

Is in your long list to read Dengeki Daisy or Gakuen Alice (both mangas)? :teehee: they are romance/comedy :mf_lustslow:

I was never able to go through witn Ouran High School Host Club and la Corda d'Oro :blush-anim-cl:

but I LOVED Death Note!! I liked more the manga though

Is in your long list to read Dengeki Daisy or Gakuen Alice (both mangas)? :teehee: they are romance/comedy :mf_lustslow:

I love Death Note. It is my favorite utill now. :wink2:

Yes, there is! I have Dengeki Daisy, Gakuen Alice, Chibi Vampire, Hana Kimi, Hana Yori Dango, IS, The Wallflower, etc... Most of them were recomended by friends. And most are also romance/comedy. :blush-anim-cl:

Oh, I almost forgot! Other manga/anime that I really liked was Fruit Basket. It is also an romance/comedy and has some zodiac references. And for people who like vampire stuff, there is an anime/manga called "Vampire Knight". I never read the manga, but the anime was quite good. Unfortunately I was watching too much anime and it is now "on hold". :teehee:

I love Death Note. It is my favorite utill now. :wink2:

Yes, there is! I have Dengeki Daisy, Gakuen Alice, Chibi Vampire, Hana Kimi, Hana Yori Dango, IS, The Wallflower, etc... Most of them were recomended by friends. And most are also romance/comedy. :blush-anim-cl:

Oh, I almost forgot! Other manga/anime that I really liked was Fruit Basket. It is also an romance/comedy and has some zodiac references. And for people who like vampire stuff, there is an anime/manga called "Vampire Knight". I never read the manga, but the anime was quite good. Unfortunately I was watching too much anime and it is now "on hold". :teehee:

yeah death note rocks :punk:

good reomendations! :naughty:

oh yeah fruit basket! I read it too, so cute

man vampire knight I was all:wub2: for it but I lost track of it, I had too much to do and now I'm just lazy too read all I haven't in a year :aah:

why is it on hold? :blink:

man vampire knight I was all:wub2: for it but I lost track of it, I had too much to do and now I'm just lazy too read all I haven't in a year :aah:

why is it on hold? :blink:

Sorry. Maybe I did not express myself clearly.:huh:

When I said that it was on hold, I meant that I watched until a part and stopped watching. I'm waiting until I have more time to follow through. :biggrin2: