Mika Video on Sunrise Sydney.

Bianca

Yup, I like the interview too! Especially the part where he tells about the half day he spent at the school of economics. :biggrin2:

But he looks tired indeed.

And is it my imagination or do I hear a slight Australian accent in his English? Not only during the interview, but also in Grace Kelly? I know he pics up accents quite fast... :wink2:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i loved it :) he really needs some rest all these people wanting every bit of him goddd :naughty: ... loved the sign rainbow sky & co!!! very colourful and bright, did he give u lot a smile when he turned around and faced towards the glass?

They did a good job with the pressie they gave him.. i think i want one on my wall now (yes i know i'm not a singer and i can't have one) :blink:

It's not a painting, it's a "gold record", it means he sold more than 500.000 albums... They are always customized for the singer...

oh ok! :blush-anim-cl: i didn't know how to call it...my bad english :sneaky2:

I can't see it!:blink: It loads and then it says it's done and all I see it's a blank page!:sneaky2:

try right click and do refresh in the blank.... it worked for me...

*lunch break: everybody's out*

brilliant!! the interview is amazing, especially the part in which he talks about leaving the economics school: brilliant!!

BREATHE BOY!:roftl:

oh he's such an angel...:wub2:

And is it my imagination or do I hear a slight Australian accent in his English? Not only during the interview, but also in Grace Kelly? I know he pics up accents quite fast... :wink2:

Don't forget he's half Lebanese!!:wink2:

So he's got aptitude to adapt to every culture & language, moreover he's a very good musician...it helped!

(a bit like chameleon :bleh: )

Thanks for posting the links! :thumb_yello:

And Rainbow Sky, what a great sign! Hope you'll get to meet him after the concert, since you didn't after this show!

dcdeb