Mary from Japan♪

miori-mary

Hi,

I'm Mary from Japan.

I heard Grace Kelly for the first time just a few days ago on a minor Japanese music program. Mika is not known so much in Japan yet as his CD's not coming out here til around July or August, I think.

Anyway, when I heard Grace Kelly for the first time, I literally was hit in the head and was completely taken by Mika. I then off course went on the net to hear more of his music and now I'm completely obsessed! The more vids I watch, the more music I hear him sing, the more drawn I am to him, his music, looks(well, he's so cute! gorgeous!), and warm personality.

About myself:

Born in Japan, raised in the US, returned to Japan 5 years ago and living here since then.

Mika's coming to Japan in July for a rock festival and a gig of his own in Tokyo.:mf_lustslow:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Blue Sky、

Well I'm glad to know there's someone from Japan here.

Are you a member of the MIXI MIKA community by any chance?

よろしくね♪

Hi Mary

I actually belong to 3 mixi Mika communities. But you can find that out if you look at my mixi profile. I was told about the Mixi communities by Anakin and Miina on here, and then you have to join mixi by invitation...so my husband (!!!) invited me, to help me further my Mika addicition. He may be regretting that now...no housework getting done, kids not eating dinner at the right time...ooops!:blush-anim-cl:

Hi Mary

I actually belong to 3 mixi Mika communities. But you can find that out if you look at my mixi profile. I was told about the Mixi communities by Anakin and Miina on here, and then you have to join mixi by invitation...so my husband (!!!) invited me, to help me further my Mika addicition. He may be regretting that now...no housework getting done, kids not eating dinner at the right time...ooops!:blush-anim-cl:

I found the 2 other communities on Mixi but was looking for somewhere to share thoughts about Mika in English so the MFC is perfect for me♪ I did notice from your Mixi profile that you joined it purely to belong to the Mika community. That's really cute! I bet your husband is regretting that invitation he sent you....:wink2: