Mika's quotes audio compilation

violet_sky

Hi there,

After the hilarious Mika laugh remix (which can never be topped anyway, kudos to ingenious Mirtilla! :thumb_yello: ) I have put some of his quotes together...

Here's the DL-link:

Mika's Quotes (zSHARE link)

Update: Here comes part II LOL:

Mika's Quotes Part 2 (zSHARE link)

Update: Here we go - part III:

Mika's Quotes Part 3 (zSHARE link)

Update: part IV

Mika's Quotes Part 4 (zSHARE link)

Very new (August 23rd) and very silly:

Click the chick

chick002yellowbp8.jpg

NEW:

Rhapsody Reloaded

rhapsody1bp2.gif

Funny Teddy

teddygigglela5.gif

aaaand here you can find three ...erm...

SPECIAL EPISODES :

WARNING:

UNDERAGE MEMBERS DON'T CLICK!

LOOKOVERMYSHOULDER DON'T CLICK!

parentaladvisoryexplicioz5.jpg

maskshadowsignuz7.jpg

caughtme2.gif

Edited by violet_sky

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!! I got a text a while ago and i have this for my alerts, so my dad heard it and was like what boy calling you? who's mika? lol...almost got into trouble and i had to explain to him lol. u know the only downside of having his stuff as ringtones and sms alerts...i tend to lose most calls since i want to listen out to the entire thing b4 answering :):biggrin2:

LOL!! I got a text a while ago and i have this for my alerts, so my dad heard it and was like what boy calling you? who's mika? lol...almost got into trouble and i had to explain to him lol. u know the only downside of having his stuff as ringtones and sms alerts...i tend to lose most calls since i want to listen out to the entire thing b4 answering :):biggrin2:

Sorry to ask a stupid question, but how did you manage to get it on your mobile phone:wub2:

Sorry to ask a stupid question, but how did you manage to get it on your mobile phone:wub2:

well u know the usb cable u get with ur phone, well i did it via that. when i clicked on the link, it opened up on windows media player and then there's a column on the left u will see copy to cd or device...click it. then u will see mobile written (i think) and just click copy. once u get it to play on windows media player, u'll be good from there :biggrin2: hope that helps. i don't know if u have windows media player, but i guess it would be the same with any other player!!!

well u know the usb cable u get with ur phone, well i did it via that. when i clicked on the link, it opened up on windows media player and then there's a column on the left u will see copy to cd or device...click it. then u will see mobile written (i think) and just click copy. once u get it to play on windows media player, u'll be good from there :biggrin2: hope that helps. i don't know if u have windows media player, but i guess it would be the same with any other player!!!

Thank you very much..:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Thank you very much..:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

not a prob! :thumb_yello: that's what we are here for...to help our fellow mika friends.

what's also cool too, although the audio doesn't come out all that crisp is to record it (from wherever u r listening) and well on my phone any audio u have/record u can set it as ringtone/sms alerts/etc