violet_sky

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pleased you like the compilation :roftl:

...already thinking about a sequel :naughty:

:biggrin2: can't wait! just remember to include his "why not" ohh and the "duh" from the same interview (with his tama). or better yet can u tell me how u do it? so i can prob try my hand instead of telling u what to include in your own.

:biggrin2: can't wait! just remember to include his "why not" ohh and the "duh" from the same interview (with his tama). or better yet can u tell me how u do it? so i can prob try my hand instead of telling u what to include in your own.

Oh, it's okay, I'm open for suggestions anytime :biggrin2:

But I'll tell you how I do it: I use audiograbber to get the soundtrack from the videos (it's free, just google it...) and then I use Cool Edit Pro to edit the samples (it's old but it works, I don't know any more where I got it from...)

Basically it's easy, everyone can do it, it's just a question of being mad enough :insane:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I just love it!:thumb_yello:

I can't wait to listen to this! I can't right now, because I'm on such an old slow computer! have to wait til I'm on mine again :boxed:

Oh, it's okay, I'm open for suggestions anytime :biggrin2:

But I'll tell you how I do it: I use audiograbber to get the soundtrack from the videos (it's free, just google it...) and then I use Cool Edit Pro to edit the samples (it's old but it works, I don't know any more where I got it from...)

Basically it's easy, everyone can do it, it's just a question of being mad enough :insane:

thanks, i'll give it a try when i get time...btw can i get d link for the one where he speaks bout his custom made undies...i keep hearing of it but i don't know how i haven't seen it yet! :biggrin2:

thanks, i'll give it a try when i get time...btw can i get d link for the one where he speaks bout his custom made undies...i keep hearing of it but i don't know how i haven't seen it yet! :biggrin2:

...just because there is actually nothing to see LOL :biggrin2: (unfortunately :mf_rosetinted: )

It was a radio interview, here's a thread about it.

After the hilarious Mika laugh remix (which can never be topped anyway :thumb_yello: ) I have put some of his quotes together...

WHERE WHERE I must have the giggling MIKA I NEED it I really do. Oh thank you btq for these they are muchos fun woo hoo

hehe thx for part 2 Violet Sky !!! Keep them coming !!! May I suggest for part 3 that you include the "quack quack" from the special version of Grace Kelly he did for Les Grandes Gueules ! :naughty:

Absolutely! :biggrin2::thumb_yello: