Mika's quotes audio compilation

violet_sky

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the "GIVE IT TO ME!" part from?

From some radio interview I have saved on my PC (I don't know where it is on the net anymore, sorry :blink: ) but basically the context is that Mika is now flying first class and therefore claims all the free goodies on the plane... :biggrin2:

So Violet...Are there any more on the way? Y'know, especially of the special variety? :roftl:

LOL, Hannah, as soon as my internet connection is willing to work properly again I'll see what I can do for you :naughty:

From some radio interview I have saved on my PC (I don't know where it is on the net anymore, sorry :blink: ) but basically the context is that Mika is now flying first class and therefore claims all the free goodies on the plane... :biggrin2:

LOL, Hannah, as soon as my internet connection is willing to work properly again I'll see what I can do for you :naughty:

Oh ok thank you. Great job by the way, you're very clever:thumb_yello:

Awesome lol, I had a rea good chuckle at these, lets hope a journalist doesn't get to hear them or they will have us believe he really said it all just like that :lmao::lmao:

My thought exactly - LOL. But I'm not a professional sound engineer and this is soo obvious listening to the tracks :roftl: (I wouldn't want it any other way though :biggrin2: )

But you're right, considering recent articles it is really not impossible at all that some **** journalist could get fooled and use that nonsense :wink2:

I hope not :blink:

...just imagine the next big headline: "Mika: I want to be the world's greatest p*** star!" - LOL

...just imagine the next big headline: "Mika: I want to be the world's greatest p*** star!" - LOL
:naughty::naughty::roftl:

or MIKA - "I have the biggest glitterballs in Europe thats why I wear custom made womens underwear and have a fettish for melon"

:naughty::naughty:

Violet, you HAVE to check out this interview for snippets. :roftl:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5941

There's a great quote, "putting sex and dirtiness into music is good" (or something like that) :roftl:

Thank you! Still hope that somebody will put it on youtube because I can't play it properly, the sound is all scattered.....:blink:

Violet, you HAVE to check out this interview for snippets. :roftl:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5941

There's a great quote, "putting sex and dirtiness into music is good" (or something like that) :roftl:

it's a good interview, showed him with his sensible head on lol, and how articulate he is and how he must be an interviewers dream cos he can ramble on for hours lol... love him.

I wanted to put it in my myspace blog area but couldn't work out how to do it pfft. I now understand why he wants to keep his sexuality to himself more and I think he has a really good point. what a clever chap he is.

Violet, what would you say if I asked you to marry me and have my babies?

:roftl: That was AMAZING! "I'm quite indecent at the moment!" You're a gem! :D

:lmao::lmao:

Thanks a lot, Hannah :blush-anim-cl:*blows her a kiss*, I'll get back to you as soon as I have figured out what we can do about the babies :roftl:

(I think it is not entirely impossible - unlike for that guy who shouted that he wanted to have Mika's babies at the Gramercy....LOL) :lmao: