Mika's quotes audio compilation

violet_sky

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should include ALL of those on an extra CD along with the birthday wishes.

Trust me, he'll remember you then! :naughty:

--Jack

I'll think about it.

...and also about the country where I'm gonna spend the next 30 years afterwards....:mf_rosetinted:

...maybe I'll join Billy Brown on his isle.... we could be miserable together...both unshaved...:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Hey Violet, what interview does he say, "I'm very BAD!!" and also the thing about throwing ice cubes?

Too bad I haven't documented that. I know the ice cubes thing is from a radio interview. The interviewer was a woman and he talked about some festival where he was annoyed because of certain photographers he threw ice cubes and toothpicks at...

I'm very bad is from a youtube video where he is encouraged to speak Mandarin but has to admit he's not very good at it... It could be this one

Too bad I haven't documented that. I know the ice cubes thing is from a radio interview. The interviewer was a woman and he talked about some festival where he was annoyed because of certain photographers he threw ice cubes and toothpicks at...

I'm very bad is from a youtube video where he is encouraged to speak Mandarin but has to admit he's not very good at it... It could be this one

I really love this interview!!! :)

...My mr bad guy :D

Thank you! :)

Oh my GOSH, Violet, you've done it again! *hands over first-born child*

"I'm at my happiest when...you...WHIP ME!" HAHAHAHA!

I almost fell in the floor. I'm in a hotel room with my parents right now, and I just listened to that, burst into laughter and they were all, "What are you listening to?!?!" So I quickly opened up my iTunes and pretended that I was listening to Ice, Ice Baby. :roftl:

Oh my GOSH, Violet, you've done it again! *hands over first-born child*

"I'm at my happiest when...you...WHIP ME!" HAHAHAHA!

I almost fell in the floor. I'm in a hotel room with my parents right now, and I just listened to that, burst into laughter and they were all, "What are you listening to?!?!" So I quickly opened up my iTunes and pretended that I was listening to Ice, Ice Baby. :roftl:

Haha lol, Hannah, I hope it was Jim Carrey's parody you opened, otherwise your parents must have thought you're demented or easily amused :roftl:

You should have shown them what you're actually doing, after all it's labeled 'parental advisory' :lmao: