MIKA-illness

MikaRMS

Hi! I was just daydreaming about well I'm sure you can guess, and I remembered something that happened in January. I had flu and I had the day off (there was only one day left in the week!). Well, that night, I was boiling hot when the duvet was on and freezing when it wasen't. has that ever happended to you? Anyway, I must've been hyperventilating (or whatever the word is) and while I was shoving the duvet off and then on again, I was singing the whole of the album under my breath....? What does this mean????????? It was like MIKA was trying to make me ill! Was it because I had been trying to sing the high bits in Grace kelly (badly) and failing? Please someone tell me what cause this singing to happen?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We all do strange things when we are ill. Maybe it was your body's way of trying to make you feel better. I know thinking of Mika when I am not very well would make me feel better again. And singing the whole album sounds great to me.

I don't know what it was. When you are not well your whole body system goes down and you don't know what you are doing.

Don't worry, it is nothing serious. :punk:

Hi! I was just daydreaming about well I'm sure you can guess, and I remembered something that happened in January. I had flu and I had the day off (there was only one day left in the week!). Well, that night, I was boiling hot when the duvet was on and freezing when it wasen't. has that ever happended to you? Anyway, I must've been hyperventilating (or whatever the word is) and while I was shoving the duvet off and then on again, I was singing the whole of the album under my breath....? What does this mean????????? It was like MIKA was trying to make me ill! Was it because I had been trying to sing the high bits in Grace kelly (badly) and failing? Please someone tell me what cause this singing to happen?

This exact same thing happened to me at a friends sleepover last week!

I was in bed and when the cover was on It was really hot and when I threw it off, I was litteraly shivering!

Also, I had "Stuck in the middle" in my head and the clock was ticking in time with it so I didnt really get much sleep at all!

I think the medical term is delirium.

Is there a doctor in the house? Yoppappop is as good as, isn't she??:wink2: Perhaps she could shed light.

Mika=delirious. Come on, I thought that was common knowledge around here:biggrin2:

I don't need flu to make me Mikalirious though.