Everything MIKA related

Kavi

Ok, it's an obvious fact but i am obssessed with mika. So i decided to start a thread really for fellow mfcers, don't know if there's one already..forgive me if there is. it's quite a bit different from those i read. i want to create it for those of us who are going through testing times and the thought of mika gets us through the day and also if anything (interesting) happened to you due to some mikaness lol. basically mika has had an impact on my life, not just with his music...like it's deeper than that...i don't know how to explain it! and just because of the type of guy he is...so not like a celebrity...he seems like one of us u know...argh i can't explain lol....look forward toyour posts!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it weird how mika has somehow made u appreciate things about yourself that you never really payed attention to or like...for instance u now love your hair cause it's so mika!!

also, *sad topic* knowing that he was bullied gets you through your day when you yourself are being "bullied" or more like verbally abused everyday for nothing you do!! *talking bout myself here* i just think of mika and try to get the strength he has to face the world. people tell me it's cause i'm to quiet/shy that's why ppl talk bout me etc. LOL but it is interesting to hear some of their comments....so far i've heard i'm indian mixed with caucasian, chinese and spanish :blink: i feel so sorry to think what our poor mika went through...how could they...i wish i was there! a lot of times too, i don't know like when i walk into the class they would just look at me and start laughing and being mean...then i seek refuge if any of my friends are there...don't have much though cause i'm not like everybody else...i miss my high school friends :(

:tears: i haven't been accepted yet on (myspace) mika's secret society and MMMM!!!! r any of u guys in??? jus wanna know if i'm the only one :( :( :( :( Mika if you're there...it's me (same name as here...kavi)!!! i can't wait to get accepted...i hope i do!

:tears: i haven't been accepted yet on (myspace) mika's secret society and MMMM!!!! r any of u guys in??? jus wanna know if i'm the only one :( :( :( :( Mika if you're there...it's me (same name as here...kavi)!!! i can't wait to get accepted...i hope i do!

I've been trying to get into the secret society since FEBUARY!!!! it frusterates me.

and relating the the thread, mika seriously relates to EVERYTHING in my life and has helped me get through some REALLY tough times and get over some really bad memories from my past. Mika is pretty much the only thing getting me up right now during finals week. shoooooot me. thank goooodness i only have 4 days left! praise the lord! and i am also dying of anticipation to see him in 9 DAYS. the time is going by so slowly, i was seriuosly watching the clock today and just watching the second hand tick and it was like 1...................................................................................................................................2..................................................................... and so on but it just can't come soon enough!!!!! and it's not helping that i have to work SO MUCH right now and i am totally on withdrawl from the MFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tears: i haven't been accepted yet on (myspace) mika's secret society and MMMM!!!! r any of u guys in??? jus wanna know if i'm the only one Mika if you're there...it's me (same name as here...kavi)!!! i can't wait to get accepted...i hope i do!

I don't think I've been accepted to it either. *Shrugs* Actually, I think loads of people haven't, so it's nothing personal it seems... Guess I'll have to be content with being Mika's friend. :-)

About the thought of Mika helping me get through the day... Yes, I definitely feel it helps. Somehow, the thought of him makes me really happy and warm inside. I suppose it's because he's so sweet, adorable, kind and I'm infatuated with him. :wub2: He inspires me... for many reasons. Especially because he never compromised his personality, which I think I have done in the past. :thumbdown: --> to me, of course. I love how he's embraced everything that's made him different from everyone else or "weird" as he calls it, "too weird." :wink2: I really look up to him for it. I'm glad he's stopped apologizing for it. It's the right thing to do. LOL. And look, some people, like me, think he's amazing. :mf_lustslow:

Let's see, other reasons:

- He dances, even though he acknowledges that it might not be pretty, but it comes from the heart (most important to me).

- He doesn't give up easily

- He quit the London School of Economics to do what he really wanted. I think this takes guts, even though he said it was due to a moment of OCD. I wish I had quit Biz in my first year. But now I have. :biggrin2:

- IMPORTANT: Music. I love/like every song on his CD. No joke. That has never happened before with any other artist/band. I agree with Mika: it's really good+.

- Fashion/Style-wise: Braces and playing with them, white shirts, white shoes, curly hair...

- Looks: great Lebanese eyes, the slope of his nose, lips and teeth. Legs!

- Mannerisms: Eyebrow waggle, covering his eyes when embarrassed, the "weird" sounds he makes with his mouth,

- Voice/accent

- And others :-)

He's a great musician, singer/songwriter and 2007 is his. Savior of Pop, indeed. I hope he stays as down-to-earth ten years from now.

Oh this is an excellent thread!! This is one of the reasons I love Mika so much. He has really made a difference in my life.

He makes me so happy. I can be having the worst day ever and hear his songs and just feel so much better. That hardly ever happens with other music! His upbeat ones are so FUN and the slower ones have a sensitivity to them that makes me feel better.

I love how honest he is. And that he's just him. And doesn't apologize for it. That is a huge thing I've learned from him because I have had mean people in my life a lot too and I have realized that being me is what is important, not trying to please other people whether they're jerks or not! I love how he embraces his quirks and differences. This helps me relax and not worry about changing or being better all the time.

He is a beautiful person. I LOVE LOVE when on the "roxercise" video, he doesn't want to throw away the groupie because he thinks it's rude!! STAY REAL and SWEET MIKA!

And... his gorgeousness makes my eyes happy! :naughty:

Don't worry, you are not alone. I think the Secret Society page is not updated any more and for MMMM, well that is Mika's private myspace, so there's little chance to get added (I didn't try and I won't, for you know, it's his privatesphere and I guess if he added everybody there, he'd obviously lose track....:roftl: )

There is a group of people who hang around outside my place that I go to be alone, they got so intimidating last week that I was too afraid to leave the room and I missed out on a doctor's apointment because of it. Suddenly, I thought about Mika being bullied and I felt as if I had just had water poured all over me. I stormed out the door and grabbed a chilldren's water gun off the bookcase and aimed for their pants, I hit them, one time each and then, without a word, walked back into the room, grabbed my stuuf and went.

The whole time though, I wasn't really thinking like, these guys have been idiots towards me for the last time or anything like that, but I was thinking about the people who bullied Mika and of what I wanted to do to THEM!

Lol, Mika is my confidence +D

There is a group of people who hang around outside my place that I go to be alone, they got so intimidating last week that I was too afraid to leave the room and I missed out on a doctor's apointment because of it. Suddenly, I thought about Mika being bullied and I felt as if I had just had water poured all over me. I stormed out the door and grabbed a chilldren's water gun off the bookcase and aimed for their pants, I hit them, one time each and then, without a word, walked back into the room, grabbed my stuuf and went.

The whole time though, I wasn't really thinking like, these guys have been idiots towards me for the last time or anything like that, but I was thinking about the people who bullied Mika and of what I wanted to do to THEM!

Lol, Mika is my confidence +D

oh wow! :mf_rosetinted::naughty::thumb_yello: I sure would've loved to see their faces! :roftl: Seems like really nasty people though. I don't understand how someone can be so cruel to another person! Cowards! :thumbdown:

Yeah whenever I lack confidence I think of Mika and it gives me the strenght and energy I need! (Funny how one person can have such an impact on so many people!)

I wish Mika would've been known like 5-10 years ago when I had idiots thinking they could walk all over me.

Don't let anyone bring you down! :punk:

Oh this is an excellent thread!! This is one of the reasons I love Mika so much. He has really made a difference in my life.

He makes me so happy. I can be having the worst day ever and hear his songs and just feel so much better. That hardly ever happens with other music! His upbeat ones are so FUN and the slower ones have a sensitivity to them that makes me feel better.

I love how honest he is. And that he's just him. And doesn't apologize for it. That is a huge thing I've learned from him because I have had mean people in my life a lot too and I have realized that being me is what is important, not trying to please other people whether they're jerks or not! I love how he embraces his quirks and differences. This helps me relax and not worry about changing or being better all the time.

He is a beautiful person. I LOVE LOVE when on the "roxercise" video, he doesn't want to throw away the groupie because he thinks it's rude!! STAY REAL and SWEET MIKA!

And... his gorgeousness makes my eyes happy! :naughty:

I completely agree! Exactly how I feel!

i completely agree too. and kavi's right, he does make me appreciate some things about myself. like being really small - i think it's allright to be really skinny (and trust me, it makes me look like a boy from behind) because mika is! and like she said, loving my haireven more than i already did because it's so mika as she put it!

Isn't it weird how mika has somehow made u appreciate things about yourself that you never really payed attention to or like...for instance u now love your hair cause it's so mika!!

also, *sad topic* knowing that he was bullied gets you through your day when you yourself are being "bullied" or more like verbally abused everyday for nothing you do!! *talking bout myself here* i just think of mika and try to get the strength he has to face the world. people tell me it's cause i'm to quiet/shy that's why ppl talk bout me etc. LOL but it is interesting to hear some of their comments....so far i've heard i'm indian mixed with caucasian, chinese and spanish. i feel so sorry to think what our poor mika went through...how could they...i wish i was there! a lot of times too, i don't know like when i walk into the class they would just look at me and start laughing and being mean...then i seek refuge if any of my friends are there...don't have much though cause i'm not like everybody else...i miss my high school friends

Oh I know! I think every Mika-fan loves themselves more now, no matter how their self-asteem were before!

WHAT!? (just looked at your age). I can't believe people THAT old act like that!! They're supposed to be grown-ups!!! :shocked::mad: (am 20 myself). I mean there are a lot of ignorant idiots in the world and I guess (like my dad always says) you just have to learn to accept that, move on and keep them out of your life. But these people you talk about are actually deliberatley trying to hurt someone else and bring them down!! (and what do they get out of it? do they feel better about themselves or what? :blink:) Oh God it just makes me furious!! :mad3:

Bring out the Mika-confidence, figure out somthing semi-rude and clever to say and next time they laugh or say something just go up to them and shove it right in their faces!

I did that a few years back. (Though it was my own confidence, I knew no Mika then.) I walked away tall and proud (am 5'3..) and their faces were like :boxed: Hilarious! :roftl:

(Or you could just send me! A crazy Swede with a huge mouth and filled with anger and unresolved issues! I'll bite their freakin' heads off! With pleasure..:naughty:)

Thanks guys for sharing...keep them coming :)

i'm actually 18 (check my intro pg) i made a mistake when signing up (put 84 instead of 88) but i don't know how to change it :( i went to edit profile but i can't seem to find to change the dob.

ohhh u r lucky 2 be in mika's secret society, i would love u to spill the beans but i know it's a secret! so i'll jus wait patiently. *crosses fingers and toes* oh and i didn't know that MMMM was his personal one, sorry mika!

I just ignore them, cause i think that's the best way cause they r probably looking for me to get upset and tell them something. so i just pretend to ignore them and carry on but obviously it does hurt me but i don't want them to see that. although i got Mika confidence, i'm still to shy/intimidated by them to actually do something (like wet them :roftl: ). that was awesome what u did with the water gun...:thumb_yello: Hehe mika's confidence made me post up me singing (and noone has ever heard me...and wat a way to first do it with tons of ppl listening...isn't that weird?!?!)

mika if u're reading this, we all want u to know that u r appreciated even more than u prob think, it's more than just your music and you have seriously touched a lot of lives in important ways!!!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

nah I'm still waiting too, been waiting ages and for Lollipop girl, I was on them but they all got deleted by accident and I had to start again

oh wow! :mf_rosetinted::naughty::thumb_yello: I sure would've loved to see their faces! :roftl: Seems like really nasty people though. I don't understand how someone can be so cruel to another person! Cowards! :thumbdown:

Yeah whenever I lack confidence I think of Mika and it gives me the strenght and energy I need! (Funny how one person can have such an impact on so many people!)

I wish Mika would've been known like 5-10 years ago when I had idiots thinking they could walk all over me.

Don't let anyone bring you down! :punk:

Hah, it really is amazing, he's not just a person anymore, he is MIKA, he is an angel and an idol and a lifestyle and almost a religion to some.

As for teaching them a lesson, they havn't stopped harassing me but that's ok, I guess I can always find somewhere else.

But I certainly wouldn't want a repeat of my first year at primary school, I was so afraid to go that my mother went and had a go at the biggest guy in the group and actually DID make him wet his pants!.....

She wasn't allowed into school grounds after that.............

Those people are lame! You should be able to go wherever you want to go Lollie Pop girl. Can you spray them everytime you go out so they get the idea? Look them in the eyes and tell them to back off. (Then bring some of your bigger friends with you lol!)

the first time i listened mika i was drepressed and he manage to cheer me up, i felt so happy when i listened grace kelly...he has change my life and he is special for me, he is diferent and thats why i love him... because he is himself. so mika, if you are reading this: thank you for being like you are and never change!!!:thumb_yello:

Thanks guys for sharing...keep them coming :)

i'm actually 18 (check my intro pg) i made a mistake when signing up (put 84 instead of 88) but i don't know how to change it :( i went to edit profile but i can't seem to find to change the dob.

ohhh u r lucky 2 be in mika's secret society, i would love u to spill the beans but i know it's a secret! so i'll jus wait patiently. *crosses fingers and toes* oh and i didn't know that MMMM was his personal one, sorry mika!

I just ignore them, cause i think that's the best way cause they r probably looking for me to get upset and tell them something. so i just pretend to ignore them and carry on but obviously it does hurt me but i don't want them to see that. although i got Mika confidence, i'm still to shy/intimidated by them to actually do something (like wet them ). that was awesome what u did with the water gun... Hehe mika's confidence made me post up me singing (and noone has ever heard me...and wat a way to first do it with tons of ppl listening...isn't that weird?!?!)

mika if u're reading this, we all want u to know that u r appreciated even more than u prob think, it's more than just your music and you have seriously touched a lot of lives in important ways!!!! :thumb_yello:

1988, only one year younger than me! horrible ppl anyway.. :thumbdown:

I don't think that you should show them that they hurt you either, why give them the satisfaction..? it's not like they care if they hurt others anyway, then they wouldn't be so cruel... But showing them that you're strong and don't care one bit of their childish behavior only make you feel better about yourself :thumb_yello:

Great about the singing! That's a huge deal to someone who isn't shy aswell! Really very, very brave :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

Hah, it really is amazing, he's not just a person anymore, he is MIKA, he is an angel and an idol and a lifestyle and almost a religion to some.

As for teaching them a lesson, they havn't stopped harassing me but that's ok, I guess I can always find somewhere else.

But I certainly wouldn't want a repeat of my first year at primary school, I was so afraid to go that my mother went and had a go at the biggest guy in the group and actually DID make him wet his pants!.....

She wasn't allowed into school grounds after that.............

Oh yeah he totally is!

THANK YOU MIKA FOR BEING YOU!

oh my god, your mother! :roftl: very bad of her, but desperate times.. :naughty: he had it coming anyway! :bleh:

It's hard to stop bullies but atleast now they know what you're capable of! :punk::naughty:

Those people are lame! You should be able to go wherever you want to go Lollie Pop girl. Can you spray them everytime you go out so they get the idea? Look them in the eyes and tell them to back off. (Then bring some of your bigger friends with you lol!)

"Look them in the eyes"

But that's why they do it in the first place, my eyes don't match up, the nerve in the right one is dead so I'm completely blind in that one and I'm short sighted in the left one and so when I move it one way, the right one goes the other, it's called Nero-something-a-rather but it's like I said before, I'm sure I can find somewhere else.

Totally, mika, keep on, we back you 100%, whatever you do because we love you for YOU!