Everything MIKA related

Kavi

Oh yeah he totally is!

THANK YOU MIKA FOR BEING YOU!

oh my god, your mother! :roftl: very bad of her, but desperate times.. :naughty: he had it coming anyway! :bleh:

It's hard to stop bullies but atleast now they know what you're capable of! :punk::naughty:

Lol, it wasn't the first time she had done something like that, and that's why the drunken teenagers on Auckland's Queen St steer clear of "that comedian's girlfriend"!!! =D

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Look them in the eyes"

But that's why they do it in the first place, my eyes don't match up, the nerve in the right one is dead so I'm completely blind in that one and I'm short sighted in the left one and so when I move it one way, the right one goes the other, it's called Nero-something-a-rather but it's like I said before, I'm sure I can find somewhere else.

Totally, mika, keep on, we back you 100%, whatever you do because we love you for YOU!

Oh shoot - I'm sorry. That is no fun at all. My mom had something like that with one moving the other way and had tons of surgeries. I am sorry to hear about that. :thumbdown: And I'm sorry those people are such jerks. I don't know why people act like that, they must think they look cool. YUCK. Hang in there. You sound like a strong person.

Oh shoot - I'm sorry. That is no fun at all. My mom had something like that with one moving the other way and had tons of surgeries. I am sorry to hear about that. :thumbdown: And I'm sorry those people are such jerks. I don't know why people act like that, they must think they look cool. YUCK. Hang in there. You sound like a strong person.

Thank's, those guys were caught on security cam after giving some third former girls a "little show" today, They'll probably get busted but still, I hope those girls are ok.

Damn, the one day I didn't have LICM with me when I really needed it, I'm sure that once I'd blared love today for a bit, those boys would see what they were doing a little bit differently!!!!!!

What they were doing is probably not a good idea to descuss on a public website, we might desterb the chilldren...

Wow those guys are nasty. I hope the girls are ok too and not too traumatized. Ick!!!

I soooo hope they get busted. Love Today would be good. But I don't know - they sound a little past help!!!

Don't worry, you are not alone. I think the Secret Society page is not updated any more and for MMMM, well that is Mika's private myspace, so there's little chance to get added (I didn't try and I won't, for you know, it's his privatesphere and I guess if he added everybody there, he'd obviously lose track....:roftl: )

Hey guys , tell me if i'm wrong, are we talking about this secret society on Mika's oficial site? because if so... i dont see what the problem is. It was really easy to get there, I mean I just registered a coulpe of weeks ago... There are some downloads, but we've seen them all already. But maybe you are talking bout some other secret society???

Hey guys , tell me if i'm wrong, are we talking about this secret society on Mika's oficial site? because if so... i dont see what the problem is. It was really easy to get there, I mean I just registered a coulpe of weeks ago... There are some downloads, but we've seen them all already. But maybe you are talking bout some other secret society???

yeh really ....I 'd like to know if ther's another secret society....

unless, could u tell me on wich I could find it?

yeh really ....I 'd like to know if ther's another secret society....

unless, could u tell me on wich I could find it?

oh no, on his site it's easy. i'm talking about his secret society on his myspace!

1988, only one year younger than me! horrible ppl anyway.. :thumbdown:

I don't think that you should show them that they hurt you either, why give them the satisfaction..? it's not like they care if they hurt others anyway, then they wouldn't be so cruel... But showing them that you're strong and don't care one bit of their childish behavior only make you feel better about yourself :thumb_yello:

Great about the singing! That's a huge deal to someone who isn't shy aswell! Really very, very brave :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

OH MY u heard it *the singing*...r u ok? lol! it so doesn't sound the way i hear it haha, but u know i just went for it- why not!?!

yeah and today i have a presentation and these bullies r in that class and i'm already painfully shy, and i have to put on an indian accent for the skit.. :shocked::thumbdown:

OH MY u heard it *the singing*...r u ok? lol! it so doesn't sound the way i hear it haha, but u know i just went for it- why not!?!

yeah and today i have a presentation and these bullies r in that class and i'm already painfully shy, and i have to put on an indian accent for the skit.. :shocked::thumbdown:

I hadn't heard it when I wrote that, but I have now!

LOL! yes I'm perfectly fine! :roftl: I thought it was great! :thumb_yello: and yet again, very, very brave! I'm not even shy and I wouldn't dare to post me singing.. :boxed::bleh:

anyway, how did the presentation go? :)

it was good....and the bullies sucked in their pres :biggrin2: they made so many mistakes...and we didn't!! the only thing was that i was sorta losing my voice...due to all the mikaness of this club (laughing, etc) but other than that it was great, when i got up there i wasn't even nervous! *thanks to mika thoughts* :thumb_yello:

it was good....and the bullies sucked in their pres :biggrin2: they made so many mistakes...and we didn't!! the only thing was that i was sorta losing my voice...due to all the mikaness of this club (laughing, etc) but other than that it was great, when i got up there i wasn't even nervous! *thanks to mika thoughts* :thumb_yello:

heheh great! :thumb_yello::biggrin2: I'm so happy for you! but I knew you'd be fine! when Mika's on your mind, you're invincible! :bleh:

heheh great! :thumb_yello::biggrin2: I'm so happy for you! but I knew you'd be fine! when Mika's on your mind, you're invincible! :bleh:

:biggrin2: YEAH FOR REAL!!:biggrin2: he does seem to have that effect huh! *HUGS MIKA* :wub2: