Mika @ Hippodrome d'Auteuil, Paris

Yoppappop

Pour la fête de la musique le 21 juin 2007, Mika à l'hippodrome d'Auteuil ! CONCERT GRATUIT ! De 20h50 à Minuit.

For Music Day on June 21st, Mika at Auteuil, Paris ! FREE CONCERT ! From 8:50 pm to midnight.

100.000 people. It will certainly not be a real gig, he will certainly perform like 2 or 3 songs...

http://www.lefilradio.fr/index/?rub=1&id=9459

Live on TV from 8:50 pm, France 2

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ohhhhh! I really wanna ago there!!!

I'll try my best to be in Paris on June 21st!!!

Also for the Virgin Mega Store thing on the Champs Elysées.....

:biggrin2:

Thanks for posting!!!!

Ohhhhh! I really wanna ago there!!!

I'll try my best to be in Paris on June 21st!!!

Also for the Virgin Mega Store thing on the Champs Elysées.....

:biggrin2:

Thanks for posting!!!!

I PMed you about that! now I really wanna go!! is 3 trips to paris within a month too much??:boxed:

putain jy vais cest même pas la peine si mes putain de parents sont pas daccord rien a foutre jy vvvvvvvvvaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiissssssssssssss!!!

ah yes tant mieux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god im so glad im getting to see mika for real im not even sure my parents are okay for me to go but i think im not gonna ask for their approval (does that word exist?) here...

i heart mika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I PMed you about that! now I really wanna go!! is 3 trips to paris within a month too much??:boxed:

Hmmmm......let me think....

NO!!!....well, I guess....It always depends on the reason why you want to go there - and I think that you have only good reasons to go there....:punk:

I just answered you....And believe it or not - I'm getting really excited about it...I hope we'll be able to sort it out...

Would be tooooooooooooooooo great!!! Can you imagine...Mika twice a day???

what 3 trips??? the concert at the olympia, the music day and what else???

I just came back from the Roland Garros tennis tournament, so that makes it 3 lol it was nothing mika-related for once lol

oh god now I only have the "parents problem" left too. I think my mum is really gonna freak out :boxed:

Hmmmm......let me think....

NO!!!....well, I guess....It always depends on the reason why you want to go there - and I think that you have only good reasons to go there....:punk:

I just answered you....And believe it or not - I'm getting really excited about it...I hope we'll be able to sort it out...

Would be tooooooooooooooooo great!!! Can you imagine...Mika twice a day???

omg me too but I'm trying to calm down, because I'm not really sure to go yet. it would be so great though! and I would really love to meet you ;)

omg me too but I'm trying to calm down, because I'm not really sure to go yet. it would be so great though! and I would really love to meet you ;)

Hmmm, in any case...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!! :thumb_yello:

And I totally agree, it would be so coo to meet you!

Be ready for June 21th!!!

I advise you to be there many hours before the TV show!!!

There are so many people every year!!!

Will you come there with something for us to know you are from the MFC?

I will watch to see if I can see you!!!

Be ready for June 21th!!!

I advise you to be there many hours before the TV show!!!

There are so many people every year!!!

Will you come there with something for us to know you are from the MFC?

I will watch to see if I can see you!!!

I'm ready! just ordered my train tickets! I think we'll go there right after the signing...?! or what are you guys gonna do?

Not sure there will be a signing after the concert, since he will be doing that at Virgin all the afternoon :blink: But i'm not sure at all... You'll see ! I think he will perform something like 2 maybe 3 songs...

Not sure there will be a signing after the concert, since he will be doing that at Virgin all the afternoon :blink: But i'm not sure at all... You'll see ! I think he will perform something like 2 maybe 3 songs...

I agree! There will be too many people for the concert. I don't think he will be signing or maybe the fans next to him.

(les fans près de l'entrée du plateau. Je sais pas comment dire çà en étant clair en anglais)

KOUAAAAAAAA ??

nan alors olivia là je vais me taper la tete contre les murs !!! :shocked: :shocked:

tu sais quoi ?? quand tu m'as dit sur myspace qu'il y avait "M" à virgin , j'ai cru ke c t le chanteur " M" à savoir mathieu chedid !!!!!!!! :biggrin2: comme je l'aime bien je me suis dit pourquoi pas ça sera l'occasion de rencontrer olivia

mais j'avais absolument pas percuté ke ça serait mika !!! nan mais MIKA koi !!!

j'hallucine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

je vais le voir !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alors ke j'étais résolue à ne le voir k'en sept/octobre

C TROOOOOP TROOOOOP BIEN !!! :shocked:

KOUAAAAAAAA ??

nan alors olivia là je vais me taper la tete contre les murs !!! :shocked: :shocked:

tu sais quoi ?? quand tu m'as dit sur myspace qu'il y avait "M" à virgin , j'ai cru ke c t le chanteur " M" à savoir mathieu chedid !!!!!!!! :biggrin2: comme je l'aime bien je me suis dit pourquoi pas ça sera l'occasion de rencontrer olivia

mais j'avais absolument pas percuté ke ça serait mika !!! nan mais MIKA koi !!!

j'hallucine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

je vais le voir !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alors ke j'étais résolue à ne le voir k'en sept/octobre

C TROOOOOP TROOOOOP BIEN !!! :shocked:

J'aime pas M :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Bonne surprise, non ?

I can't wait to meet you all ! cath & mariposa and yop !!! are you all going to virgin before going to l'hippodrome d'auteuil ? do we have the time to do both ? because it's far ... i don't know what i would prefer... meeting him at virgin or seing him at the hippodrome ... :blink: both are great though :biggrin2: !!

I'm not going to the concert... Only to Virgin... So you know what you have to do if you want to meet me :naughty: I'll be there late, though... I've seen in the French forum that people plan to go there at 11am for 3pm !!! :shocked: I can't do that, i'll be there around 1:30pm at the earliest... I'll meet Fadette there !

I can't wait to meet you all ! cath & mariposa and yop !!! are you all going to virgin before going to l'hippodrome d'auteuil ? do we have the time to do both ? because it's far ... i don't know what i would prefer... meeting him at virgin or seing him at the hippodrome ... :blink: both are great though :biggrin2: !!

Me neither!!!!! :biggrin2: I'm already sooooooo excited!!! OMG!!! Only 16 days....

Printed my SNCF tickets today *yay*

Hmm, actually we planned to go first to the Virgin Megastore ....and then hurry up going to the hippodrome....Hmmm, I hope we'll be able to do both!!!!!! :blink::wink2:

I'm not going to the concert... Only to Virgin... So you know what you have to do if you want to meet me :naughty: I'll be there late, though... I've seen in the French forum that people plan to go there at 11am for 3pm !!! :shocked: I can't do that, i'll be there around 1:30pm at the earliest... I'll meet Fadette there !

but if it's at 3pm then we've got the time to go to the hippodrome after ! so i can do both of it :naughty: ! i'll be there with emma and maybe an another friend... i didn't know fadette would be there asi thought she didn't live in paris (is she doing the trip ?)

can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !! why don't you come to the hippodrome ? you've got something to do after or you don't want to be in a hurry ?

Oh, that's petty early....:shocked:

Hmm, I guess we'll be there at about 12 AM????? I don't know...

I'll arrive in Paris at 09:31...then I'll take the métro to our hotel, or at least to the nearest métro station ;) where I'll meet cath...

After that we'll go right to the Champs Elysées I guess..

By the way, anyone could tell me where exactly the Virgin Mega Store is on the Champs Elysées??? I remebered having seen it before...but I don't remember :blush-anim-cl: Which métro statio do we have to get out?

Merci bcp!

Me neither!!!!! :biggrin2: I'm already sooooooo excited!!! OMG!!! Only 16 days....

Printed my SNCF tickets today *yay*

Hmm, actually we planned to go first to the Virgin Megastore ....and then hurry up going to the hippodrome....Hmmm, I hope we'll be able to do both!!!!!! :blink::wink2:

frankly i think we've got the time !! i live around virgin and around the hippodrome d'auteuil and i know it's not very far from each other (since l'hippodrome is in the bois de boulogne ) so i'm sure we'll got enough time !! :naughty:

if mika can do it we can do it too don't worry :biggrin2:

Oh, that's petty early....:shocked:

Hmm, I guess we'll be there at about 12 AM????? I don't know...

I'll arrive in Paris at 09:31...then I'll take the métro to our hotel, or at least to the nearest métro station ;) where I'll meet cath...

After that we'll go right to the Champs Elysées I guess..

By the way, anyone could tell me where exactly the Virgin Mega Store is on the Champs Elysées??? I remebered having seen it before...but I don't remember :blush-anim-cl: Which métro statio do we have to get out?

Merci bcp!

it's in the end of the champs elysées so it's métro franklin roosvelt ! it's ten minutes walk from my house... if you had told me before that you came you could have slept to my house !!!!!! if you don't want to pay for the hotel you're welcome in my house :wink2: ( well you'll probably sleep on the floor but whatever :biggrin2: )