Mika @ Hippodrome d'Auteuil, Paris

Yoppappop

frankly i think we've got the time !! i live around virgin and around the hippodrome d'auteuil and i know it's not very far from each other (since l'hippodrome is in the bois de boulogne ) so i'm sure we'll got enough time !! :naughty:

if mika can do it we can do it too don't worry :biggrin2:

So true!!! That's a good point!!! :biggrin2:

You really managed to calm me a bit! Thanks! lol

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's in the end of the champs elysées so it's métro franklin roosvelt ! it's ten minutes walk from my house... if you had told me before that you came you could have slept to my house !!!!!! if you don't want to pay for the hotel you're welcome in my house :wink2: ( well you'll probably sleep on the floor but whatever :biggrin2: )

Thanks for telling me the métro station!!! I'll try not to forget it! *haha*

10 minutes walk from your house!!!! Wow! I'm jealous now! :wink2:

Hmmm, merci for your offer!!! :blush-anim-cl: I'll talk with cath about it because I don't know whethr she's already booked the hotel or not...

But don't worry, we've found a quite cheap hotel....so no probs with it...

If ever we decide to accept your offer, I have to say that it's soooooooooooo kind of you =) I'll keep you informed, ok?!

You know who else is going to perform at the hippodrome??? Been to the official site of the "fête de la musique" but I didn't find the programme yet...

Not that this would be really IMPORTANT! It's great enough Mika will be there...but anyway...I'm just curious ;)

but if it's at 3pm then we've got the time to go to the hippodrome after ! so i can do both of it :naughty: ! i'll be there with emma and maybe an another friend... i didn't know fadette would be there asi thought she didn't live in paris (is she doing the trip ?)

can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !! why don't you come to the hippodrome ? you've got something to do after or you don't want to be in a hurry ?

Fadette lives in Paris, but she'll be in holiday so she'll take the train to come... And go back to holiday :naughty:

I'm not going cause i have classes from 7pm to 11pm (yes, it's slavery), cause it's 100.000 people (too much), cause he will only perform 2 or 3 songs, and the rapport qualité-effort for me isn't interesting :naughty: And i will see him in the afternoon, so... I won't come... UNLESS he asks me personnally :wub2::roftl: :roftl:

Thanks for telling me the métro station!!! I'll try not to forget it! *haha*

10 minutes walk from your house!!!! Wow! I'm jealous now! :wink2:

Hmmm, merci for your offer!!! :blush-anim-cl: I'll talk with cath about it because I don't know whethr she's already booked the hotel or not...

But don't worry, we've found a quite cheap hotel....so no probs with it...

If ever we decide to accept your offer, I have to say that it's soooooooooooo kind of you =) I'll keep you informed, ok?!

You know who else is going to perform at the hippodrome??? Been to the official site of the "fête de la musique" but I didn't find the programme yet...

Not that this would be really IMPORTANT! It's great enough Mika will be there...but anyway...I'm just curious ;)

i've just realised that the day after the 21 i'll have an exam and i have to live paris early to go to reims :thumbdown:

that's why i'll have to go to sleep early ... i don't know if 'ill go to see mika at the hippodrome because it will end so late and this exam is really important for me. i guess i'll see if i'm tired or not ...

i've just realised that the day after the 21 i'll have an exam and i have to live paris early to go to reims :thumbdown:

that's why i'll have to go to sleep early ... i don't know if 'ill go to see mika at the hippodrome because it will end so late and this exam is really important for me. i guess i'll see if i'm tired or not ...

Oh, I'm sad to hear that!

:thumbdown: Exams suck!!! Luckily I wll have finished mine this Friday....I feel so for you....

Hmm...but you will be there in the afternoon, will you???! :blink::wink2:

I hope you'll eb able to sort things out somehow...

bisous mariposa x

Maybe you can leave just after he's performed... Well... I think they will set him late, cause he's the best singer in the show, though...

Hope you can do it !

Waow !! He will be impressed !!! 100.000 people !!! It's the 1st time for him... Soooooooooo huge !!! And a French audience... Wooooo... Freaky... :blink:

Maybe you can leave just after he's performed... Well... I think they will set him late, cause he's the best singer in the show, though...

Hope you can do it !

you forget avril lavigne :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: !!

i hope there won't be too many 12 year old girls :naughty:

oh that's big s***!! exams are always when they shouldn't be aren't they? are you at uni in reims?

I hope you will manage to sort things out!

and btw many thanks for your offer. even if we don't stay there after all it's still very kind of you ;)

How funny i don't think the same about exams :naughty: Mika gigs always happen in the days following my exams, so far :roftl: :roftl: And it's a good thing, cause i'm totally relaxed to go and have fun :mf_rosetinted:

Arcenciel, maybe you should see if you can be reasonable, and only go to the sign...

How funny i don't think the same about exams :naughty: Mika gigs always happen in the days following my exams, so far :roftl: :roftl: And it's a good thing, cause i'm totally relaxed to go and have fun :mf_rosetinted:

Arcenciel, maybe you should see if you can be reasonable, and only go to the sign...

lucky you yop !! well since it's an oral i guess i could change the date of it but i'm already over booked in june and i've no day free :sneaky2: ...i'll try to be reasonable since it's really important for me .... but that's SO ****ing irritating !! well at least i will be in paris the 21 :biggrin2: ... if i had been less lucky i would be in toulouse this day !!

Anyway it's gonnaaa be huge to meet you all at the sign ^___^

oh that's big s***!! exams are always when they shouldn't be aren't they? are you at uni in reims?

I hope you will manage to sort things out!

and btw many thanks for your offer. even if we don't stay there after all it's still very kind of you ;)

i'll definitely manage to sort things out as i always do :biggrin2: !!

i'm not at uni in reims but i'm having an exam in order to study in a business school there :thumb_yello: .

What about you cath ? are u a student ? do you study in strasbourg ?

i'll definitely manage to sort things out as i always do :biggrin2: !!

i'm not at uni in reims but i'm having an exam in order to study in a business school there :thumb_yello: .

What about you cath ? are u a student ? do you study in strasbourg ?

ah ok so I'll have my fingers crossed for you then!

and yes I study in Strasbourg :D

I only just found out who else wil be performing at this concert....And now I'm really upset....OMG....why do Tokio Hotel have to follow me everywhere???! :shocked::thumbdown:

I think there will be loads of screaming teenagers in all the first rows...Dammit! :naughty:

Wellwell, we have to try to find a way to get noticed by Mika...Hmmm, yoppapopp, have you still got some of these flashing hearts left??? :wink2:

I wanted to order soe by myself but they told me that it's only possible if you live in the UK :blink:

But I've also got some good news to tell you!!! Finally booked a hotel for cath85 and me....found one which is wuite close to the hippodrome d'auteuil! :thumb_yello:

Can't wait to finally go there!!!

avril lavigne too :thumbdown:

I know....:thumbdown:

Well, here's which artists I found:

Avril Lavigne, Christophe Willem, Christophe Maé, Vitaa, Mika, Razor Light, Yannick Noah, Tokia Hotel, Bob Sinclair,Calogero, Kamini, La troupe du Roi Soleil, David Guetta, Laurent Voulzy...

Not so many singers I like.....But MIKA will be there which is worth anything!!!:biggrin2: Moreover I also love Razor Light and Yannick Noah....So, I think we will be able to get through it LOL

I'm sorry, i only have 1 flashing heart that Bab gave me in London... Hope it works for the sign AND the Olympia...

Ok, it's alright!!!! :biggrin2:

I have got to find something else then....But I'm sure I will! :naughty:

But I've also got some good news to tell you!!! Finally booked a hotel for cath85 and me....found one which is wuite close to the hippodrome d'auteuil! :thumb_yello:

Can't wait to finally go there!!!

can't wait :punk: :punk: :punk: