Mika @ Hippodrome d'Auteuil, Paris

Yoppappop

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This afternoon I saw an add on TV about the concert for the Fête de la Musique and Mika is in the list! So guys no worries - that means it's confirmed.

great :thumb_yello: did they tell at what time he would sing ?? probably late in the evening ... :blink:

great :thumb_yello: did they tell at what time he would sing ?? probably late in the evening ... :blink:

NO they did not say anything, it was just like those big announcements on TV with all the names of the guests appearing on the screen, showing a stage and a huge crowd (I guess last year's concert) and the guys listing all the names on the same time. And the add's music ends with Mika. My guess is that he'll be one of the last ones. They always keep the biggest for the end so... My guess is that he'll come, perform one or two songs in the middle of the show, and then come back towards the end with a third one. We could make a bet :bleh: . My bet is that of course he's gonna sing Relax, Grace Kelly and Love Today (gotta do a bit of promotion on the last one :wink2: ).

NO they did not say anything' date=' it was just like those big announcements on TV with all the names of the guests appearing on the screen, showing a stage and a huge crowd (I guess last year's concert) and the guys listing all the names on the same time. And the add's music ends with Mika. My guess is that he'll be one of the last ones. They always keep the biggest for the end so... My guess is that he'll come, perform one or two songs in the middle of the show, and then come back towards the end with a third one. We could make a bet :bleh: . My bet is that of course he's gonna sing Relax, Grace Kelly and Love Today (gotta do a bit of promotion on the last one :wink2: ).[/quote']

Oh!!! That would be just GREAT if he appeared 2 times!!! :biggrin2:

In any case he is by far the biggest of the artists which will be on the show!!! :naughty:

EM', are you going????

Oh!!! That would be just GREAT if he appeared 2 times!!! :biggrin2:

In any case he is by far the biggest of the artists which will be on the show!!! :naughty:

EM', are you going????

Well, I feel a bit old for that... You see I'm nearly 35 and my guess is that I'd be the only one that age in the whole crowd lol. Everybody will be in their teens (you know with all these Avril Lavigne and Tokio Hotel thing) and their 20s, I think I'd feel out of place...

But I'm definitely coming to the Olympia! I want to go also to the Zénith Paris, and maybe be crazy and go to the Nantes one too - is anyone going to this one by the way?

I just love all this craziness about concerts you know, the traveling thing etc... I'm a fan of R.E.M. too and I went to Cardiff to see them live (cost me a lot of money that one...)

Well' date=' I feel a bit old for that... You see I'm nearly 35 and my guess is that I'd be the only one that age in the whole crowd lol. Everybody will be in their teens (you know with all these Avril Lavigne and Tokio Hotel thing) and their 20s, I think I'd feel out of place...

But I'm definitely coming to the Olympia! I want to go also to the Zénith Paris, and maybe be crazy and go to the Nantes one too - is anyone going to this one by the way?

I just love all this craziness about concerts you know, the traveling thing etc... I'm a fan of R.E.M. too and I went to Cardiff to see them live (cost me a lot of money that one...)[/quote']

oh Em', i'm 24 but i understand what you mean when talking about certain teen fans: few months ago i went to a cinema in which there was the premiere of an italian movie and the main actor was there to say hi to the fans: i can't describe what was going on, they were really crazy!:shocked: such images that i really wanted not to see! but you shouldn't give up because of it!

see you at the Olympia!:wink2:

oh Em', i'm 24 but i understand what you mean when talking about certain teen fans: few months ago i went to a cinema in which there was the premiere of an italian movie and the main actor was there to say hi to the fans: i can't describe what was going on, they were really crazy!:shocked: such images that i really wanted not to see! but you shouldn't give up because of it!

see you at the Olympia!:wink2:

Thanks Mirtilla, see you there !

Well' date=' I feel a bit old for that... You see I'm nearly 35 and my guess is that I'd be the only one that age in the whole crowd lol. Everybody will be in their teens (you know with all these Avril Lavigne and Tokio Hotel thing) and their 20s, I think I'd feel out of place...

I just love all this craziness about concerts you know, the traveling thing etc... I'm a fan of R.E.M. too and I went to Cardiff to see them live (cost me a lot of money that one...)[/quote']

Hey, 34 isn't really old!! :biggrin2:

Anyway, I know what you mean....Actually I feel a bit uncomfortable bout all the teenies which will be there, for example for TH :shocked::thumbdown:

Anyway, I think I'll suvive it somehow!!! *lol*

This afternoon I saw an add on TV about the concert for the Fête de la Musique and Mika is in the list! So guys no worries - that means it's confirmed.

ohhhh *fingers and toes crossed*

When you think you will be there? I'm afraid to be lost in this hystérical teenager jungle :mf_boff:(And it will be more reassuring if I was surrounded with Mika's fans!::cheerful_h4h: !!!):wink2:

you can join us if ou want to!

So are you all ready and excited for tomorrow? Trainers on (your feet are gonna hurt so bad...).

As I said a few days ago my guess is: one or two songs first , and then they keep him for a second appearance toward the end (between midnight and 1am)

I hope I can watch you on TV! What are your clothes for tomorrow?

if I don't change my mind lol I will be wearing my white skinny pants with a blue top over a pink one, white necklace and white bag! :D

but I doubt you will see me! there will be soooo many people :boxed:

Well' date=' I feel a bit old for that... You see I'm nearly 35 and my guess is that I'd be the only one that age in the whole crowd lol. [/quote']

Yeah, right. nearly 35 is over the hill.

if I don't change my mind lol I will be wearing my white skinny pants with a blue top over a pink one, white necklace and white bag! :D

but I doubt you will see me! there will be soooo many people :boxed:

I know but maybe yes !!! :biggrin2:

Yeah, right. nearly 35 is over the hill.

I'm not saying that I AM old :bleh: , it's just that having been to this 21 June concert a few times 10-15 years ago, I can TESTIFY that the audience is young, in their teens and early twenties, and I know I'd feel old and "out" (even I people tell me I look younger :biggrin2: )