Mika @ Hippodrome d'Auteuil, Paris

Yoppappop

JCOMG !!!!!! It was awesome !!!!!! had to stop my revisions to watch Mika and it was........EXCELLENT...now i'm waiting for GK and i think what made me sooo happy it was the reaction of the people there...he was the artist most welcomed !!! i was soooooooooo happy i started jumping like mad in my room and singing with him Hahahahahahhh which is something unusual for me....if u know what i mean

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: I'm soo sorry ....I mean someone else will put it on youtube...coz I dont even know if It's possible to upload a video from my Free on youtube....:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Don't worry!!! I'm sure someone else will put it! :wink2:

JCOMG !!!!!! It was awesome !!!!!! had to stop my revisions to watch Mika and it was........EXCELLENT...now i'm waiting for GK and i think what made me sooo happy it was the reaction of the people there...his was the artist most welcomed !!! i was soooooooooo happy i started jumping like mad in my room and singing with him Hahahahahahhh which is something unusual for me....if u know what i mean

Welcome Back Cubes!!!!

HE'S GREAT,you see his reaction about the leb fiancée, so happy!!!

I LOVE PEOPLE WHO ARE PROUND OF THEIR ROOTS:roftl:

even my mom said he's the best till now!!!!

Welcome Back Cubes!!!!

HE'S GREAT,you see his reaction about the leb fiancée, so happy!!!

I LOVE PEOPLE WHO ARE PROUND OF THEIR ROOTS:roftl:

Ohhhh that's so nice of you...*blushing* i couldn't resist not expressing my happiness right now...i mean you saw the huge number of pple there ?! they were all singing with him and everything...and you're right WE LOVE PPLE WHO ARE PROUD OF THEIR ROOTS AND ESPECIALLY LEBANESE ROOTS mwahahahahhh for other details check out our LEBANESE THREAD !!!

Ohhhh that's so nice of you...*blushing* i couldn't resist not expressing my happiness right now...i mean you saw the huge number of pple there ?! they were all singing with him and everything...and you're right WE LOVE PPLE WHO ARE PROUD OF THEIR ROOTS AND ESPECIALLY LEBANESE ROOTS mwahahahahhh for other details check out our LEBANESE THREAD !!!

of course in the leb thread, but we've alredy started with the girls on the french one if you wants to join!!!

why are u blushing???we're only a few here so of course I'm happy to see a fellow!!!:biggrin2:

& REALLY WHAT A PERFORMER!!!!!

proud lebanese! i like you!

mika has done another mireacle in my life...i've beeing listening about war in lebanon since it started...as i'm in my late 40s...

and everytime i heard some news on tv i was quite let's say annoyed...always war and no solutions...

now, when i hear talking about lebanon...i get closer my tv and listen carefully, hoping no one is wounded or dead...:shocked:

dear mika!

so it seems he has already finished in paris? can you tell us a bit more from the tv? :biggrin2:

mika has done another mireacle in my life...i've beeing listening about war in lebanon since it started...as i'm in my late 40s...

and everytime i heard some news on tv i was quite let's say annoyed...always war and no solutions...

now, when i hear talking about lebanon...i get closer my tv and listen carefully, hoping no one is wounded or dead...:shocked:

dear mika!

so it seems he has already finished in paris? can you tell us a bit more from the tv? :biggrin2:

situation in lebanon is dramatic! :sad: and italian tv doesn't talk that much about this problem :thumbdown: i would do something to help them.

anyway, he has already finished??? :shocked: but it's so early! :blink:

situation in lebanon is dramatic! :sad: and italian tv doesn't talk that much about this problem :thumbdown: i would do something to help them.

anyway, he has already finished??? :shocked: but it's so early! :blink:

He will sing Grace Kelly later. He sang Relax.

Now I am getting curious about the Lebanese fiancee (not his!)! :wink2:

I hope it will be on YouTube soon! And I am sure that the people who are in Paris are having a magnificent evening! :thumb_yello:

Now I am getting curious about the Lebanese fiancee (not his!)! :wink2:

I hope it will be on YouTube soon! And I am sure that the people who are in Paris are having a magnificent evening! :thumb_yello:

Someone is uploading the video :wink2:

dear mika!

Oh yeah you're right..the situation there is quite bad...but i mean people there are quite fed up with the situation...they can't bear it any more...now three-quarters of my family are living outside lebanon but i really wish for all of this to stop...incidently...the war is just in a small place in the north...otherwise people are trying to live a normal life...anyway....for the fete de la musique many singers are performing...so mika will only sing 2 songs....now waiting for GK !

Ahhh it was posted in mikawbsite tooo ?! no i just searched in dailymotion and i dicovered that is was posted minutes ago there...

The video comes from the administrator of Mikafrance.com (I think it's him) and he put it on Mikawebsite :bleh: