Mika on Hamish & Andy Radio

born4mika

Hi guys;

As some of you know, Mika did a show on Hamish and Andy the radio station in Australia and did an acoustic version of grace kelly and a quick chat, the only thing posted on their site so far is a pic... here it is.. he looks gorgeous!!

He also made up a jingle for them for a show segment. It was so so good!

mika_handa.jpg

Hope you like it!

Sarah

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys;

As some of you know, Mika did a show on Hamish and Andy the radio station in Australia and did an acoustic version of grace kelly and a quick chat, the only thing posted on their site so far is a pic... here it is.. he looks gorgeous!!

He also made up a jingle for them for a show segment. It was so so good!

mika_handa.jpg

Hope you like it!

Sarah

Thanks, Sarah! I nearly missed this! Doesn't look like they've added anything more to their site yet, but this photo was great!

dcdeb

Just curious...in the interview Mika mentioned that a couple of weeks ago he was wearing a wet suit while he was on holiday...and that they had been published in UK papers...anyone know where I can see that? Because honestly, the thought of seeing Mika in something even more skintight makes me go :yikes::mf_lustslow::woot_jump::das:

Just curious...in the interview Mika mentioned that a couple of weeks ago he was wearing a wet suit while he was on holiday...and that they had been published in UK papers...anyone know where I can see that? Because honestly, the thought of seeing Mika in something even more skintight makes me go :yikes::mf_lustslow::woot_jump::das:

check out "mika in the sun" thread ... just search those words up and you might find it :thumb_yello: