Perez...let the pic speak for itself

paula.pop

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i personally cant stand perez and, even though its mika's decision, i dont like that he hangs around with him. why is he always around, doesnt he have some kind of life (no). eewww! he's so creepy. is it just me or, in most pics of mika with perez, does he seem kinda uncomfortable (mika that is)?maybe i'm wrong, but i dont know?

i personally cant stand perez and, even though its mika's decision, i dont like that he hangs around with him. why is he always around, doesnt he have some kind of life (no). eewww! he's so creepy. is it just me or, in most pics of mika with perez, does he seem kinda uncomfortable (mika that is)?maybe i'm wrong, but i dont know?

well perez is like one of the biggest celeberty gossipers, he gives out a lot of info and shares lots of secrets.

Okay, guys, I know a lot of you don't like Perez, but geez... they're friends. Friends tend to come see their friends when they're in the area. Friends sometimes invite friends to their interviews, you know? And there are pictures from that day taken after the interview where the two of them are hugging and playing around, etc.

As for pictures speaking for themselves...

mikahAndKJ.jpg

Honestly, I'm not crazy about most of the things Perez says on his site either, but each time I see photos of him and Mika together, they look like they're having a great time. Perez always seems to make Mika smile or laugh, and he really lets him bring out his playful side. So, since we have no idea what Perez is like one-on-one, I don't think we'll need to rescue Mika from him just yet.

--Jack

Okay, guys, I know a lot of you don't like Perez, but geez... they're friends. Friends tend to come see their friends when they're in the area. Friends sometimes invite friends to their interviews, you know? And there are pictures from that day taken after the interview where the two of them are hugging and playing around, etc.

As for pictures speaking for themselves...

mikahAndKJ.jpg

Honestly, I'm not crazy about most of the things Perez says on his site either, but each time I see photos of him and Mika together, they look like they're having a great time. Perez always seems to make Mika smile or laugh, and he really lets him bring out his playful side. So, since we have no idea what Perez is like one-on-one, I don't think we'll need to rescue Mika from him just yet.

--Jack

your right, and i like the fact that perez is giving Mika alot of publicity in the US.

Well, I don't hate him, he's quite clever, his site is unique so he has found kind of a niche. Actually it's just that I'm not so much into pprz stuff (as I said several times before already - LOL)

Yeah...hey and be careful...cause i there is someone named perez as a member...dont know if he's the real deal or not...but he may be

and we should make him feel welcome on the forum...not bash him

At least he doesnt say anything bad about Mika

He loves him

As do we all!

:thumb_yello:

Yeah...hey and be careful...cause i there is someone named perez as a member...dont know if he's the real deal or not...but he may be

and we should make him feel welcome on the forum...not bash him

At least he doesnt say anything bad about Mika

He loves him

As do we all!

:thumb_yello:

It's Perez :biggrin2:

Where was the first photo taken??

Perez is here amongst us, and I did mention to him on another thread that just as he watches us, we are watching him too!!:roftl: We can see when he is on line here and when he posts...he knows that...maybe he just wants to be a fan like us!! :thumb_yello:

Where was the first photo taken??

Perez is here amongst us, and I did mention to him on another thread that just as he watches us, we are watching him too!!:roftl: We can see when he is on line here and when he posts...he knows that...maybe he just wants to be a fan like us!! :thumb_yello:

And who are we to not let him be one of us? Everyone's welcome here, no matter if they are a plummer of the Queen of all Media.:bleh:

As long as they love Mika, they are welcomed with open arms:biggrin2:

I don't think it's stalker-ish at all. After all, who among us wouldn't go wherever Mika was going to be if we were invited to? :naughty:

I noticed that Perez has signed himself up on the concert thread as going to Mika's shows in LA and Somerset House... I wish he was coming to the DC show! I'd love to meet him there! :biggrin2:

dcdeb