Question

sallyh

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the link when Jen uploaded it, it has all of the stuff that was on the TV.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4189&highlight=milan

and here's the link when we were all watching it, with our comments, I think that's where the name of the Cyndi Lauper song might be. Starts on page 13.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3819&page=13&highlight=milan

Good question! I had strained my ears to hear what he was singing and I had initially thought it was 'Searching' by Cyndi Lauper but the more I heard it, the more I realised it wasn't Cyndi's song! I tried searching the lyrics, but I can't find anything...

So here's my conclusion...Mika said that he doesn't let anybody in when he's doing the sound check because he usually sings songs from the second album......so maybe that song's one of them!!!

So here's my conclusion...Mika said that he doesn't let anybody in when he's doing the sound check because he usually sings songs from the second album......so maybe that song's one of them!!!

Good thinking Sou! It may well be! CazSou Detective Agency at work once again!

Wow, that would be very exciting if that was a secret preview of his next album! Some of the lyrics, as far as I can make them out clearly, go:

Put your heart back in your pocket...

...but girl, let me tell you more...

...He's gonna do what he's gonna do, he says, he don't love you anymore,

So pick up off the flooor...

(There are other bits I can kind of hear but I only posted the ones I was sure about.)

If anyone can look this up and find out whose song it is... I'm getting no hits, so it may indeed be a new Mika song!

--Jack

Good thinking Sou! It may well be! CazSou Detective Agency at work once again!

*Puts on trench coat and dark sunglasses on*

Glad to be of service!! :roftl:

I'm new here but I would just like to say Mika is one of the greatest song writer/singer this era has ever seen. Mika rocks!!!!!!!!!!

aww yayy! hip hip hooray! welcome!!! isnt he just the most amazing and awesome person ever!? wow...

have fun here in our own little.... ummm.... insane asylum

:insane:

awesomeness

im glad u like him!!!!

<33