Autographed MIka GONE!! HELP!

Chance72399

I left my autographed Mika cd on the dining room table yesterday...and my English mastiff hasnt touched a thing in my apartment...so i thought the CD would be fine. Not the case. The autograph is semi wripped, and the case is destroyed. :jawdrop: Anyone want a 1 1/2 year old english mastiff? :furious: I need to get a new autograph when i see MIka at Nokia theatre. Mika if your reading this...i hope you'll be signing things after the concert. I gotta go now and buy a new CD and hopefully get it autographed. Darn dog! I'm furious at mself for leaving the CD around...ive been meaning to put it in my curio cabinet. And i'm furious at the dog for wripping it because i had to stop mika's car at the Gramercy theatre just to get that autograph :crybaby:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I left my autographed Mika cd on the dining room table yesterday...and my English mastiff hasnt touched a thing in my apartment...so i thought the CD would be fine. Not the case. The autograph is semi wripped, and the case is destroyed. :jawdrop: Anyone want a 1 1/2 year old english mastiff? :furious: I need to get a new autograph when i see MIka at Nokia theatre. Mika if your reading this...i hope you'll be signing things after the concert. I gotta go now and buy a new CD and hopefully get it autographed. Darn dog! I'm furious at mself for leaving the CD around...ive been meaning to put it in my curio cabinet. And i'm furious at the dog for wripping it because i had to stop mika's car at the Gramercy theatre just to get that autograph :crybaby:

Omg

I hope the dog is hiding from you because i wouldnt be happy at all :shocked:

woah that is not good! i know i wouldn't even look at my dog for years if it did it to mine. It must've tasted good for the dog though for wanting to steal it, or maybe it was jealous? :bleh: ah trying to be funny but it's not working.. well i hope u do manage to get another autograph :)

I hope so too. I am so upset that the dog did that. But i shouldnt have left it on the table. It was just hard to get the first autograph from him....i hope i have the chance to get a second one....especially since hes so popular now. :wub2: