Mikaville planning

1kiwiabroad

i was just talking to kavi on the official body hair thread, when we got to talking about how cool it would be to have all mika fans living in one place, because then we could get together to celebrate his wonder - and everything in teh town would be planned so that it is mika related - even stop signs!!( a sign with a picture of mika topless and i shorts hehe).

so i've made a new thread for us to start planning our own mikamania related town - all are welcome, so come and give us your ideas!

for exaple, street names, shops, etc.

someone's just suggested posting mikaville designs on the pictures forum - i agree completely! that way mika will know we love him so much that we have planned a humble abode for him that includes all of us!

If you wish to become a resident, please go to the residents of mikaville thread and post your requests for residency and your reason and new found adress there and i will add tem to the list!

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh hey hehe guess u beat me to it....lol could u believe this was actually started on the official body hair thread!?!! :roftl:

Yes ok... i wish i was good with graphics and stuff cause i have a perfect idea of what it will look at...of course we'll have to hav my stop sign at every corner!!!

well duh there needs to be a brightly colored barces store! there should also be a winnie the poo store just for mika, would he live in the biggest most colorful house at the front of the town where everyone could see him?

i have to leave after this...but will be bak!!!

yeah of course. Lollipop shop, butterfly lounge, BRACE APPEAL (shop only with braces :biggrin2: ) and all clothing shops will be with mika clothes. a disco like area where we only play his music and related music. oh and sundays (i'm thinking of the holy johhny posts with religion) HRM would be in town...every sunday if possible...and we'll live like a big happy family!!

will be back...parents getting angry hehehe...but they think i'm doing my history hw:shocked:

i have to leave after this...but will be bak!!!

yeah of course. Lollipop shop, butterfly lounge, BRACE APPEAL (shop only with braces :biggrin2: ) and all clothing shops will be with mika clothes. a disco like area where we only play his music and related music. oh and sundays (i'm thinking of the holy johhny posts with religion) HRM would be in town...every sunday if possible...and we'll live like a big happy family!!

will be back...parents getting angry hehehe...but they think i'm doing my history hw:shocked:

instead of sunday, the day of rest

it can be

sunday, the day of partying with mika

=]

im liking this town idea muchly, i shall start saving my money so i can buy a lollipop house as soon as i can =]

well duh there needs to be a brightly colored barces store! there should also be a winnie the poo store just for mika, would he live in the biggest most colorful house at the front of the town where everyone could see him?

Yeah that's actually part of my idea in my head...only if i could draw it or something i'll see....and we HAVE to have it as a gated community with security checking to make sure u r an MFCer!!!!! no ousides allowed..only if they r with an MFCer...and definately NO press etc. this is a MIKA HAVEN!!!!!

ok gotta run will be back.

instead of sunday, the day of rest

it can be

sunday, the day of partying with mika

=]

im liking this town idea muchly, i shall start saving my money so i can buy a lollipop house as soon as i can =]

YEAH OF COURSE. OK HAV TO GO...CAN'T SEEM TO PULL MYSELF LOOSE OF HERE LOL!!!!