Mikaville planning

1kiwiabroad

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mika can live in a amazingly awesome and insanely crazy colorful, and just fantastical castle overlooking the whole town. and in his castle he would have partys all the time, and it is a requirement to have your house painted an insane colour, and you csn design it and paint however, it just has to be awsomely fun! and we would have the emerald foresst. and there would be lollipops growing from trees!! and it would be the most craziest, insanest, and funnest, paartiest city that ever existed since the beginning of time!!....... and mika would know like everyone, and it would be amazing!

whoa

O and it would be kinda hard to find

and the road there would be really boring and gross and deserted, and then when you got there, it would be like a gross, deserted regular old town

but then....

if you played mikas music

or if you went through a special door thing or some special place

everything would come to life, and everything would be just how we imagined it, w/ everyone there, including mika

im kinda thinking of it as Whoville, in How the Grinch Stole Christmas!

but instead of Whos e/ weird faces, there would be lollipop girls, and there would be normal people just in the most insanest clothes.

it'd be kinda like Dr.Seuss, but Mika style....

and we wouldnt be crazy obsessed fans, we would just be like mikas friends and we'd know him, so if he was walking down the street we'd be like "Hey buddy! how r ya!?"

and we wouldnt disturb him if he didnt want us to.

we would be like 1 big huge annoying family....

just how mika describes his family..

it would be exactly like that, but with tons of people..

whoa

YAY I'M BACK. wow a lot has taken place. Glad everyone likes it. it's a bit heartbreaking though since it's not real...BUT HEY 1kiwiabroad and i can see if we can make it a reality*wishful thinking!!!! there goes my dreams of going to live australia!!!

Okay yes. so this is what we have so far...can't wait to start my drawings of the town...btw post drawings here if u gots any!!

1) Everything has to be brightly coloured.

2)Must have Emerald forest.....prob without monkeys..or without chew chew!

3)My stop signs at every corner :biggrin2:

4)emBRACE yourself (official brace shop)

5)Candy shop...specializing in lollipops, chocolate and gingerbreadmika :biggrin2:

6)relaxclub- "disco" like place that would have a big lounge area (possibly with a huge water bed :biggrin2: ) and then a bar and open dance area...of course only mika music and related music.

7)Houses have to be in character-like lollipops etc or painted and decorated with the characters. monchichis!!!

8)TOYS R' MIKA - toy store with pooh, monchichis and oh course TAMAGOTCHIS. plus other cuddly stuff and mika dolls (with accessories).

9)Java - internet cafe plus a cofe shop

10) A big screen tv in the middle of MIKASQUARE GARDENS (hehehe) and speakers, where it would only be on Channel love mika.

11)Wehave to have cars with speakers passing updating us or telling us when to go to Mikasquare Gardens.

12)SUNNYDAY Avenue - street with stores only selling mika clothes.

13)MIKADIVA -cd shop with only mika cds and posters and music accessories...and recording studio :biggrin2:

14)Mika school-school where we'll earn our Mika degree...no seriously it would be a good school, where we can all get degrees to work in mikaville!!!!

15)Mika's school of song - music school taught by the one and ony MIKA!!!

16)Sunday-official party day.

17) Taylor me - hehehe special taylor for mika and everyone else.

18)Museo- museum of fan art....which will have exclusive special live entertainment by...MIKA!!!

19)POOLPARTY- a large, gigantic pool and amusement park...MIKA themed of course.

20)Oh and there would be a camera in mika's bedroom (no dirty thoughts now) so every morning when he wakes up he'll put it on to wish us a good morning...and somehow it would all be transmitted to all our individual tvs in our houses to see-automatically turns on when mika turns his on)

21)Chocoloco - chocolate factory esp for nicole :)

22)Watchme - watch shop with mika like or any other watches and the hands would always be on happy hour or something like that!!

yeah we won't be obsessive fans anymore, cause we'll all be living with him, so it's like what more can we want!! ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY!!

Daily weather forecast: Bright and sunny...do i see a rainbow?!?

23)Sleepovers are a must...esp at mika's!!!

24)Big curls (you are beautiful) - hairdresser...must have curling irons :)

25)Mika mini mall- for everything mika. one stop mall for everything from tight red pants to white converse to custom made boxers (hehe) to accessories to tamas!! yes in addition to SUNNYDAY AVENUE!!

I WILL BE UPDATING THIS PAGE AS WE GO ALONG AND GET NEW IDEAS!!

YAY I'M BACK. wow a lot has taken place. Glad everyone likes it. it's a bit heartbreaking though since it's not real...BUT HEY 1kiwiabroad and i can see if we can make it a reality*wishful thinking!!!! there goes my dreams of going to live australia!!!

Okay yes. so this is what we have so far...can't wait to start my drawings of the town...btw post drawings here if u gots any!!

1) Everything has to be brightly coloured.

2)Must have Emerald forest.....prob without monkeys..or without chew chew!

3)My stop signs at every corner :biggrin2:

4)emBRACE yourself (official brace shop)

5)Candy shop...specializing in lollipops, chocolate and gingerbreadmika :biggrin2:

6)relaxclub- "disco" like place that would have a big lounge area (possibly with a huge water bed :biggrin2: ) and then a bar and open dance area...of course only mika music and related music.

7)Houses have to be in character-like lollipops etc or painted and decorated with the characters. monchichis!!!

8)TOYS R' MIKA - toy store with pooh, monchichis and oh course TAMAGOTCHIS. plus other cuddly stuff and mika dolls (with accessories).

9)Java - internet cafe plus a cofe shop

10) A big screen tv in the middle of MIKASQUARE GARDENS (hehehe) and speakers, where it would only be on Channel love mika.

11)Wehave to have cars with speakers passing updating us or telling us when to go to Mikasquare Gardens.

12)SUNNYDAY Avenue - street with stores only selling mika clothes.

13)MIKADIVA -cd shop with only mika cds and posters and music accessories...and recording studio :biggrin2:

14)Mika school-school where we'll earn our Mika degree...no seriously it would be a good school, where we can all get degrees to work in mikaville!!!!

15)Mika's school of song - music school taught by the one and ony MIKA!!!

16)Sunday-official party day.

17) Taylor me - hehehe special taylor for mika and everyone else.

18)Museo- museum of fan art....which will have exclusive special live entertainment by...MIKA!!!

19)POOLPARTY- a large, gigantic pool and amusement park...MIKA themed of course.

20)Oh and there would be a camera in mika's bedroom (no dirty thoughts now) so every morning when he wakes up he'll put it on to wish us a good morning...and somehow it would all be transmitted to all our individual tvs in our houses to see-automatically turns on when mika turns his on)

21)Choco - chocolate factory esp for nicole :)

yeah we won't be obsessive fans anymore, cause we'll all be living with him, so it's like what more can we want!! ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY!!

Daily weather forecast: Bright and sunny...do i see a rainbow?!?

AWESOME!

i love your ideas!

haha

thats a lotta mika stuff!

AWESOME!

i love your ideas!

haha

thats a lotta mika stuff!

haha yeah..it's mikaville!!! But i do think we should keep our birth names...retain our individuality (like mika).

ohhh and on either side of mika's castle/house will be 1kiwiabroad's house and my house :biggrin2::bleh: sry but hey we deserve it rite?!? but don't worry everyone will have mika time...