Mikaville planning

1kiwiabroad

haha yeah..it's mikaville!!! But i do think we should keep our birth names...retain our individuality (like mika).

ohhh and on either side of mika's castle/house will be 1kiwiabroad's house and my house :biggrin2::bleh: sry but hey we deserve it rite?!? but don't worry everyone will have mika time...

Can I live in your closet then:bleh: I used to live in EnFa's closet:biggrin2:

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can I live in your closet then:bleh: I used to live in EnFa's closet:biggrin2:

haha....everyone would be welcome to visit me though hahaha. but the basic plan would be for mika's houseto be like on a hill or a lil incline (so he can see his whole community!) or something and like to the base would be our house and then there would be a road leading to the community, through emerald forest and since u asked, u could be the first house at the beginning of the road :biggrin2:

The school of Mikaville must have physical education classes in "Dancing Around a Stage" and "Shaking Your Skinny-Pants-Clad Ass." And English classes in "Analyzing the Societal Impacts of (Insert Favorite Mika Song Here)." And...oh my! The art classes would be fantabulous!! Gosh! I want to go to Mika school right now! :mf_rosetinted:

There should also be a HUGE park, with lots of bright flowers year-round. And swing sets and playgrounds and biking trails. Everyone can come out and enjoy the sunshine (Mikaville has to be located somewhere with lovely weather, I hope!)! What should the park be called?

The school of Mikaville must have physical education classes in "Dancing Around a Stage" and "Shaking Your Skinny-Pants-Clad Ass." And English classes in "Analyzing the Societal Impacts of (Insert Favorite Mika Song Here)." And...oh my! The art classes would be fantabulous!! Gosh! I want to go to Mika school right now! :mf_rosetinted:

There should also be a HUGE park, with lots of bright flowers year-round. And swing sets and playgrounds and biking trails. Everyone can come out and enjoy the sunshine (Mikaville has to be located somewhere with lovely weather, I hope!)! What should the park be called?

well actually that was sort of the idea of POOLPARTY. but there would be a huge pool in the middle. then around it will be an amusement park with all those stuff....nature lovers would enjoy. Oh and btw I'll be a vet by then so i'll take care of all the tamas and animals :biggrin2: OH NO i now remember he has a thing for water...or does that just apply to the sea?!? i hope it does! and don't worry mika NO FISHES ANYWHERE or rats or pesky lil creatures....

Yeah love ur school classes!! of course the principle would be MIKA!!!

This is quite funny... because in geography, we had to create our own island and i had to stop myself from naming it MIKAVILLE or MIKALAND. lol:naughty: :naughty:

why not? u should have gone through with it! :thumb_yello:

haha....everyone would be welcome to visit me though hahaha. but the basic plan would be for mika's houseto be like on a hill or a lil incline (so he can see his whole community!) or something and like to the base would be our house and then there would be a road leading to the community, through emerald forest and since u asked, u could be the first house at the beginning of the road :biggrin2:

Yah, that's fine with me:biggrin2:

i still think mikas house should be the biggest and most colorful one and we canall be equi distant form it so no argumetns occur

I think that would be a good idea :thumb_yello:

i still think mikas house should be the biggest and most colorful one and we canall be equi distant form it so no argumetns occur

yeah his will definately be the biggest and brightest...but how can we all be at the same distance...:shocked: that just gave me an idea we could build one big house (on lots of acres) for all of us to live in and the rest of the community would be other stuff!!! hmmm i dunno...

This is a great idea!!!!!

:roftl:

Don't forget the hairdresser & the big mall where we can find a special trousers shop!!!!:naughty:

Yeah & a big cinema for watching mangas!!

yeah the big screen can double as a cinema....