woo!

sallyh

Hey guys, i've just noticed that LICM has risen again from number 9 to number 5 in the UK itunes album chart!

Mika must be so proud of himself, Grace Kelly is still in the top 40 (at 24) and has been for TWENTY WEEKS!

Bravo mika, you're here to stay!

Also just got a message from someone at work saying that MIKA has had the most UK airplay this year out of any uk artist, something the band 'The Feeling' had last year.

Pretty amazing for a boy who only burst onto our scene 6 months ago. I guess if you've got talent that surpasses everything else, including people who put you down. Be proud, mika, very proud.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, i've just noticed that LICM has risen again from number 9 to number 5 in the UK itunes album chart!

Mika must be so proud of himself, Grace Kelly is still in the top 40 (at 24) and has been for TWENTY WEEKS!

Also just got a message from someone at work saying that MIKA has had the most UK airplay this year out of any uk artist, something the band 'The Feeling' had last year.

Pretty amazing for a boy who only burst onto our scene 6 months ago. I guess if you've got talent that surpasses everything else, including people who put you down. Be proud, mika, very proud.

awesomeness!! thats amazing!!! whoa!

congratulations mika!!!!

your songs derserve to get played all the time!!!

you are amazing mann!

we're so proud! <333

I feel so proud and happy for him:blush-anim-cl:

im soo happy for Mika :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

well done

it looks like there are people who have musical taste out there afterall i now have faith in mankind :bleh:

amazing! Love, Love Mika! and my mum bought his album yesterday haha! thats TWO people ive helped buy his album now. i know two people aint a lot but hey, im proud! lol!

and i like the feeling too, i have their album ^_^

amazing! Love, Love Mika! and my mum bought his album yesterday haha! thats TWO people ive helped buy his album now. i know two people aint a lot but hey, im proud! lol!

and i like the feeling too, i have their album ^_^

hey 2 people can make a difference :wink2:

thats great!!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

you know its been in first place of the french itunes album downloads for a few weeks now...

do the french like mika more than the british???

that would be weird... (even if im french)