Your favorite Mika bits!

favorite mika quote: thats a hard one, um, i would have to say, "one day, i want to do a serious talk show completely drunk" hah so funny:roftl:

favorite mika mannerism: thats hard too, i love his giggle and when he twangs his braces, i love the way he runs his hands through his hair when he's thinking:biggrin2: he's such a cutie!

favorite mika song on LICM: thats even harder, probably ring, ring or erase, maybe stuck in the middle or any of the others!

Favorite mika lyric: OHHH, too many hard questions!! um, "lonely is so lonely alone" or "pretty boy with a nasty trace, a funny boy with an ugly face"

favorite mika unreleased song: loverbot if i want to be happy:biggrin2: or intoxicated if i'm sad:( . i also love i'm falling because i've felt like that before.

favorite mika moment: ummm... thats hard, lets see, probably at a concert when he started singins hips dont lie then yelled at martin, "just play the f*****g guitar!" that was soo funny

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone.

My fave Mika bits are:

Favourite Mika quote: "We won't bring my toy collection into it, you're not my shrink, it might get a little bit embarrasing"

Favourite Mika mannerism: When he runs his fingers through his hair.

Favourite Mika song off LICM: "Love Today", but I also like "Grace Kelly". "Relax, Take It Easy" and mony more.

Favourite Mika lyric: "So I tried a little Freddie, I've gone idenity mad".

Favourite unrealeased song song: not sure.

Favourite Mika moment: when Mika performed "Love Today on Popworld on 21st April this year.

P.S. oh by the way, Kerchinga!!!!!!!

Cheers,

gracekelly2007

favorite mika quote: See my signature!

favorite mika mannerism: I love the way he says "I don't know". And he says it a lot, and I swoon each time.

favorite mika song on LICM: Love Today, Billy Brown, Happy Ending, My Interpretation...okay, that's like half the album right there

Favorite mika lyric: "When they made love he shared the burden of his mind," or "licks her lips like they're something other"

favorite mika unreleased song: Overrated and Instant Martyr

favorite mika moment: The phone interview with a reporter in California right before the LA concert...where she was being all boring, and he jumped in with "What do you want to know? Not what your editors want to know. If you bumped into me on the street, and we were both slightly drunk..." Mika, you rock!:thumb_yello:

umm....i cant decide on any of those, so ive decided to simply say that i love all of mika, but especially his nose and his hair. one day i would like to stroke both, but i know he finds the whole hair-stroking thing worrying, so i'll stick to his nose thanks.

Hi everyone.

My fave Mika bits are:

Favourite Mika quote: "We won't bring my toy collection into it, you're not my shrink, it might get a little bit embarrasing"

Favourite Mika mannerism: When he runs his fingers through his hair.

Favourite Mika song off LICM: "Love Today", but I also like "Grace Kelly". "Relax, Take It Easy" and mony more.

Favourite Mika lyric: "So I tried a little Freddie, I've gone idenity mad".

Favourite unrealeased song song: not sure.

Favourite Mika moment: when Mika performed "Love Today on Popworld on 21st April this year.

P.S. oh by the way, Kerchinga!!!!!!!

Cheers,

gracekelly2007

haha hey your fave mika quote is mine too! its theone on my siggy

Favorite mika quote: It´s basically pointlessly delicious!

Favorite mika mannerism: When he giggles

Favorite mika song on LICM: That´s such a hard question, I love them all and change favorites all the time. Now I´m in a lollipop mood

Favorite mika lyric: Mama told me what I should know, too much candy gonna rot your soul

Favorite mika unreleased song: Holy Jonny, I´m falling and overrated

Favorite mika moment: Roxercise, when he suddenly pushes the interviewer of the ball

Although its always hard to pick a favorite...

Favorite Mika Quote:"There are some things in life that are more important than work...keeping your tomagachi alive is one of those things!"

Favorite Mika Mannerism:When he's being interviewd, and he'll often scratch is face (particularly his nose) with his thumb nail when he's thinking or when he seems nervous!

Favorite Song on LICM: I'd say it depends on my mood, but currently it's Ring Ring

Favorite Lyric: "I try to paint by numbers but nothing's black and white to me."

Favorite Unreleased Mika Song: Right now I'd say it's "You Made Me."

Favorite Mika Moment: Meeting him at Borders and him trying many times to pronounce my name (which isn't that hard, it's Alyssa) He was very flustered,it was quite adorable

• 1 month later...

Favorite Mika quote:"You have to hold my hand and skip... well, because we're going to the zoo!" <-- this was the first interview I ever saw with him... I knew he was the one lol

Favorite Mika mannerism:When that boy crinkles his nose, time stops:blush-anim-cl:

Favorite Mika song from LICM:Grace Kelly... it's my anthem!

Favorite Mika lyric:"Hello my baby... hello my baby puttin my life on the brink..."

Favorite Mika unreleased song:Instant Martyr is amazing! The "here comes the sun" lyric at the end is beautiful...

Favorite Mika moment:Meeting him of course:blush-anim-cl:

100_0395-2.jpg

Favorite Mika quote: "Oh I'm completely messed up" when asked how the whole moving around and everything has affected him or "don't zoom in on my boogers" :naughty:

Favorite Mika mannerism: nose scrunching

Favorite Mika song from LICM: Relax

Favorite Mika lyric: "ring ring is that you on the phone, you think you're clever but you're never saying nothing at all"

Favorite Mika unreleased song: the only lonely one

Favorite Mika moment: I think when he gave me my signed record back saying with the biggest smile "plaisir" :wub2:

Favorite Mika quote:It's pointlessly delicious!!

Favorite Mika mannerism:When he scratches his head or face with his thumb...don't ask why...I catch myself doing it too!!!

Favorite Mika song from LICM:Love Today

Favorite Mika lyric:Paint me any color that you swear you've never seen before

Favorite Mika unreleased song:Overrated or You Made me

Favorite Mika moment:Anytime he does something silly to make a boring interview interesting for himself:naughty:

Favorite Mika Quote:I dance terribly bad, but with a certain meaning. It may seem like free dance. It might not look very nice but it comes from the heart.

Favorite Mika Mannerism:Touching or running his fingers through his hair OR the eyebrow waggle he does in Early Interview when he hits that high note on the piano OR the one after Alexa says about the song Lollipop "Quite filthy." as if to agree!

Favorite Song on LICM: Originally, Love Today, Then Ring Ring, now Big Girl

Favorite Lyric: "Carolina sits on 95/Give her a dollar and she'll make you smile"

Favorite Unreleased Mika Song: Holy Johnny. We're not supposed to know about any others, yo. :mf_rosetinted:

Favorite Mika Moment: At the Miami gig, because they were running late and one of the reasons was that the club had hosted a rave the night before, so they had to clean up: "You can do whatever you like... (stay as long as you like) at whomever's expense."

OR when he picked up a Big Girl.

OR when he said, "The gods were against us today."

favorite mika quote:"i love you too" (from the custom made drawers interview) and "That's mad/that's mental" and (hehe) "dragons and elephants with tutus"

favorite mika mannerism: The Mika laugh, how he moves when he's preforming, oh just the way he talks.

favorite mika song on LICM: Stuck in the middle/Relax/Big Girl (oh i can't say, i love them all)

Favorite mika lyric: "My troops are bigger than yours, you'll never stand my fight"

favorite mika unreleased song: Holy Johnny and The Only Lonely One

favorite mika moment: Whenever Mika goes "Kaching ah!" at the Glastonbury Festival preforming "Big Girl" that little dance Mika does right at the beginning, and of course Roxercise!

Favorite Mika quote: I get followed around by animals...dogs. but that's because.. I smell :roftl:

Favorite Mika mannerism: he smiles for no reason XD

Favorite Mika song from LICM: Big Girl :thumb_yello:

Favorite Mika lyric: my troops are bigger than yours, you'll never stand my fight.

Favorite Mika unreleased song: Overrated... wow.

Favorite Mika moment: Chubby Bunny, definitively.

:biggrin2:

This is really ard! There's so much stuff that's great for different reasons. And I'm not generally great with picking favorites, either...

Favorite Mika quote: I feel like... I can connect and understand and really get a lot of things that he says, and I really like a lot of things he says. After he says something in an interview, I often feel like, 'Wow, that's uplifting or a really neat way of looknig at things. A good point.' But as for one quote, ummmm, "Some things in life are more important than work... Like Tomagotchis." It's a good reminder for me to chill. :-P

Favorite Mika mannerism: The Sweet Dreams dance! But that's not really a mannerism.

Favorite Mika song from LICM: I've been through love affairs for periods of thime with all of them. For the past month or so, it's been "Relax, Take It Easy." But that's just for now.

Favorite Mika lyric: "If half of what you said is true and half of what I didn't do could be different, would it make it better?" Just because he makes fun of it so much. LOL.

Favorite Mika unreleased song: Holy Johnny

Favorite Mika moment:Seeing him perform live last month at Nokia. I would LOVE to relive those two hours right now. I was soooo... IN the music! Ugh!

Favorite Mika Quote:I dance terribly bad, but with a certain meaning. It may seem like free dance. It might not look very nice but it comes from the heart.

Favorite Mika Mannerism:Touching or running his fingers through his hair OR the eyebrow waggle he does in Early Interview when he hits that high note on the piano OR the one after Alexa says about the song Lollipop "Quite filthy." as if to agree!

Favorite Song on LICM: Originally, Love Today, Then Ring Ring, now Big Girl

Favorite Lyric: "Carolina sits on 95/Give her a dollar and she'll make you smile"

Favorite Unreleased Mika Song: Holy Johnny. We're not supposed to know about any others, yo. :mf_rosetinted:

Favorite Mika Moment: At the Miami gig, because they were running late and one of the reasons was that the club had hosted a rave the night before, so they had to clean up: "You can do whatever you like... (stay as long as you like) at whomever's expense."

OR when he picked up a Big Girl.

OR when he said, "The gods were against us today."

ahhh i was there! i was waiting for 3 hours, i got soo many mosquito bites. but it was so worth it. remember when he used a little bit of spanish?? it was month ago today, almost at this time too. memories...:blush-anim-cl:

Favorite Mika quote:"flash the ting" i said that around my dad and he goes "hold on, what did you say?"

Favorite Mika mannerism:when he's playing piano, and he's bouncing around in his seat.

Favorite Mika song from LICM:"grace kelly" or "over my shoulder"

Favorite Mika lyric:from "love today" "carolina sits on 95. give her a dollar and she'll make you smile" or in "holy johnny" "follow the lord, and the lord'll be good, and he started calling me son". only because his voice gets so low, and wonderful.

Favorite Mika unreleased song:"holy johnny

Favorite Mika moment:in an australian interview when the reporter gave mika his album cover, and mika put it up to his lips.:wub2:

Favorite Mika Quote: "I don't do drugs; if i did I'd probably fall off the stage"

Favorite Mika Mannerism: his Laugh (hark the herald angels sing! have you ever heard such a delightful laugh!)

Favorite Song on LICM: F*** if I know. depends on me mood. right now i like Lollipop

Favorite Lyric: "How can I help it, how can I help what you feel.... why don't you like me, why don't you like yourself? Should I bend over, should I look older Just to be put on your shelf"

Favorite Unreleased Mika Song: not sure. but i love his cover of Eurhythmics 'Sweet Dreams'

Favorite Mika Moment: Yet to have one! :/

Favorite Mika quote: "I'm a mutt! " ,

"-I would be Snoopy..yeah, Snoopy.

-you think Snoopy is a superhero?

- Duh!"

and see my signature

Favorite Mika mannerism: his giggle!!!!!! when he laughs out of nowhere)))

Favorite Mika song from LICM: I can't choose one! all of them

Favorite Mika lyric: Do I attract you?

Do I repulse you with my queasy smile?

Am I too dirty?

Am I too flirty?

Favorite Mika unreleased song: Loverboy

Favorite Mika moment: the whole popworld interview and every other interviews:biggrin2:

favourite mika quote: "i wanna talk to you"

favourite mika mannerism: laugh, giggle

favourite mika song from LICM: happy ending

favourite mika lyric: "sucking too hard on your lollipop"

favourite mika unreleased song: i'm falling, overrated

favourite mika moment: roxercise!

hello everybody!!!i'm new here and i would just like to sau that i love the mika fan site!!it's very well constructed ....oooh, and sorry for my english..looool....

Favorite Mika quote: so many things...i like all the way he thinks

Favorite Mika mannerism: when he laughs and when he touches his hair

Favorite Mika song from LICM: love today and my interpretation

Favorite Mika lyric: so many!!!!!

Favorite Mika unreleased song: overrated

Favorite Mika moment: hois concerts and when he sang joe dassin in taratata!!!

Favorite Mika Quote:

In English : "I don't do drugs; if i did I'd probably fall off the stage" (Sure ! He jumps everywhere !!!!)

In French : "Maintenant, c'est moi qui rigole" ("Now, I'm the laughing one", speaking about all those people who did not want to product him or wanted him to sing like Craig David !

Favorite Mika Mannerism: his laugh, of course, but also this way he touches his forehead with his fingertips when he feels flattered or embarrassed (done one million times during the Taratata interview ! Ah ! :wub2: )

Favorite Song on LICM: Big Girl, (you are beautiful). My hymn !

Favorite Lyric: "Who wants to have me, just to love me ?" (I do, I do !!!! :wink2: )

Favorite Unreleased Mika Song: Erase, Your Sympathy, The Only Lonely One

Favorite Mika Moment: his gig at the Olympia, of course ! And also that interview in which the journalist thought he was from New Zealand ! So hilarious ! (From New Zea... ?!?!?!)

Quote: I will second the "I'm a mutt" I can totally relate since I am the biggest mutt around.

mannerisms OMG his laugh and his shy looks

favourite song SITM

Lyric We could be love birds or sting like bees

unreleased song you made me

Favourite M.M watching GK for the first time on real TV instead of the tube. I would mention a gig moment but I have never been to any :mad3:

Favorite Mika quote: A fat bear a big far moody bear sitting somewhere nice in canada

Favorite Mika mannerism: it's gotta be...His laugh...

Favorite Mika song from LICM: Love today..grace-kelly...BILLY BROWN.

Favorite Mika lyric: smile like you mean and let yourself let go.

Favorite Mika unreleased song: Everybodies talking..

Favorite Mika moment: In graham norton show...when he blushed..when dustin said he was looking down his wifes cleavage :] xxxx

Favorite Mika quote:"If I ever get a dog i'll name him Bob Geranium"

Favorite Mika mannerism: How big of a flirt he is or how he's always teasing Cherrise (I LOVE YOU, CHERISSE!)

Favorite Mika song from LICM: "Love Today" or "Happy Ending" depending on my mood

Favorite Mika lyric: "I turn on my TV,see lots of hearts but there's none for me...."

Favorite Mika unreleased song: "You Made Me"

Favorite Mika moment: When Mika heard his laugh ringtone ,"that's insane. How did that happen...":wub2: