Your favorite Mika bits!

Fav quote - Anyone with the word demented in it, I just love the way he says it.

Fav mannerism - The way he arches his eyebrows when he's putting a point across. WOAH!

Fav song on LICM - LOVE TODAY, without a doubt.

Fav lyric - "Well you ain't gonna tease no other. Gonna make you a lover." (when sung live, as the intro to Love Today).

Fav unreleased track - Erase.

Fav moment - The day I first got to meet him, and he smiled and winked at me. AAAHHH!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me, too! And then I have the urge to mess with it, too. I end up with my hand about to touch the computer screen and then quickly withdraw it. :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

i know i know!!!!!!! :wub2: its fun to do it though! hehe! but it would be funner if my hair was like his! :thumbdown:

i know i know!!!!!!! :wub2: its fun to do it though! hehe! but it would be funner if my hair was like his! :thumbdown:

Yeah, it is! :biggrin2: Although I feel a bit silly, at times when I do.

He's got *gorgeous* hair. My. God. If I marry a man, I want him to have Mika's (I repeat) gorgeous hair.

It does look fun, doesn't it? Like it scrunches... Well, Mika does enjoy scrunching it all the time, so I suspect it must be soft. God, I really want to run my fingers through his hair just once and I would be so happy. :mf_lustslow::wub:

What's your hair like?