All things Psychic and Paranormal...

Ok, so as the MFC's resident psychic, i dreamed up the idea of creating a place where we can all come to get in touch with our spiritual side.

So whether you can predict how many fingers im holding up now (4 if you would like to know) or couldnt even make contact with a spirit if you tried, you are all highly welcome to share your thoughts, spiritual stories, predictions and encounters with the paranormal.

Having a psychic medium for a Grandma, and a psychic mum always stood me in good sted, but i first knew i had a gift when i was really young.

My funniest psychic moment probably, was the other day when i dreamt the night before that the final score of the (whatever soccer title it was) would be AC Milan 2 - Liverpool 1 and told FREDDIESDOUBLE [And let me tell yah, he was a bit freaked out!]

So what are your claims to psychic-ness? Ever had a brush with the spritual world/a near death experience?

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would like to say i'm good at that, the closest thing i think i'm good at predicting is ugly betty and what time my mum comes home when she's out doing a course... is that good enough- coz i'm hopeless at these things!

Hello, being of a spiritual nature myself, I would like to say what a great Idea. Unfortunately I have no Psychic powers myself, although I go hunting for them sometimes with a group called NCS Paranormal. We have been on discovery channel (although they wanted us to fake things. We never fake things) We also have a web site if you want to take a look.

http://www.ncsparanormal.co.uk

I don't think I am pyschic in any way, but having said that, I don't practice or meditate or anything like that.

I have been to a spritualist church or two and have seen/been on a course run by Tony Stockwell and with Gordon Smith, I don't know if you have heard of them. They are really good mediums and seem really nice people.

Also my friend has sat in a circle for a few years and has helped Tony with workshops in the past, so I am far from an unbeliever.

I just can't believe that this is all there is, and we know everything - we are always finding out new things about this world and just because science can't prove it now, doesn't mean that some time in the future it won't.

I was a great fortune-teller, i can read cards, hands, taroc cards, I have had a lot of dream predictions...and I have a sixth sense very developed...Anyway, in the last 4-5 years I can't read cards because of my priest(if I do that, he kills me :biggrin2: )

But I continue to have some predictions, and my sixth sense is active :mf_rosetinted:

I was a great fortune-teller, i can read cards, hands, taroc cards, I have had a lot of dream predictions...and I have a sixth sense very developed...Anyway, in the last 4-5 years I can't read cards because of my priest(if I do that, he kills me :biggrin2: )

But I continue to have some predictions, and my sixth sense is active :mf_rosetinted:

Shall I bring my cards to Glasgow, or is that naughty? :wink2:

Hello, being of a spiritual nature myself, I would like to say what a great Idea. Unfortunately I have no Psychic powers myself, although I go hunting for them sometimes with a group called NCS Paranormal. We have been on discovery channel (although they wanted us to fake things. We never fake things) We also have a web site if you want to take a look.

http://www.ncsparanormal.co.uk

Great site!

I hope You'll upgrade it soon!

Great site!

I hope You'll upgrade it soon!

Thanks, we had a better one but one of the other people in the group took over and ruined it with fake photos.:thumbdown: So my friend has started it again.:thumb_yello: If you live in East Anglia and know of any places we could investigate then give us a bell:biggrin2:

Shall I bring my cards to Glasgow, or is that naughty? :wink2:

Well, My priest says that i must not read cards because prophecy belongs to God.

I think, instead, that is a God's gift, and that it can be used with no-profit purposes.

So...yes, I think I can read them for you :)

I come from a family of psychics.

my nan, may her soul rest in peace, used to dream of a burning bush when a relative or someone close to her was pregnant.

My father is a medium. He can sense ghosts, talk to them, send evil spirits away, has had experience with those who have been possessed. His two other brothers also possess this ability, but the one of them (who - may I say, is a complete knob) does not wish to use his talents. My dad also has the power to heal.

I myself have a very faint talent for ESP. I discovered this when I was round about 14. This is where I am able to read people's minds, for example someone thinks of a number between one and ten, and I have to guess what it is. Only twice have I got it wrong, and both times it revolved around the numbers 5 and 6. For some reason I get those confused.

My first experience was, oddly enough, in a lesson of maths. This girl was thinking of a number between one and ten so I sat there thinking of the numbers. I was going through all the high ones until for some reason the number 3 entered my head, and I went with it. "three?" I asked, and I was right. That was the first time. The same day, in a lesson of English, we had to do a piece of writing, and my paragraph was almost identical to someone elses.

Another strong experience which I recollect very well, is when I was round my friends house. I told her to pick a number between one and ten, so she did. I sat there thinking, and the numbers 5 and 9 kept creeping up. I can't remember which one was strongest, but I said to her "I am thinking of two numbers" and when I said this she smiled in disbelief. I then said "one is stronger than the other, but then numbers I am getting are 5 and 9" and she just screamed and laughed her head off - she couldn't believe it.

I haven't used my talent that often. I don't really know how to progress it. Another thing I can do, which I'm not sure is a psychic power or not, is to know exactly how people are feeling, whether I've experienced that feeling or not. I feel I am at one with their emotions.

I can't remember anything else at the moment...

EDIT: My dad's father wasn't psychic, but he had an outer body experience. He had a very fatal heart attack once...in fact, he did actually die. He was dead for five hours, but for some reason the doctors and nurses were still working on him, oxygenising his body and stuff. When my dad arrived at the hospital - he was only 17 - a doctor was already telling his tearful mother about the news. My dad protested and said "no, he's not gone." the doctor tried to tell him exactly how it was, but my dad just kept saying "no, his time isn't yet, he is not gone." and after he said that, the lights started flashing, noises started beeping, and the doctor had to go. He came back a few minutes later and - you guessed it - he came back to life. He described what he saw in his outer body experience - he was floating on the ceiling, looking at his body, and looking at the doctors working over him. You know those electric things they put on your chest, and say "CLEAR!"? Well he saw them put those on him, and even said how they used so much force, he saw his own body actually get lifted up from the bed.

so yeah, there you have it.

Thanks, we had a better one but one of the other people in the group took over and ruined it with fake photos.:thumbdown: So my friend has started it again.:thumb_yello: If you live in East Anglia and know of any places we could investigate then give us a bell:biggrin2:

I live too much far, but I'd like to investigate with us some day :biggrin2:

Well, My priest says that i must not read cards because prophecy belongs to God.

I think, instead, that is a God's gift, and that it can be used with no-profit purposes.

So...yes, I think I can read them for you :)

Thanks hun, I will try to remember to bring them then! (If you are not too excited by Mika!)

I come from a family of psychics.

my nan, may her soul rest in peace, used to dream of a burning bush when a relative or someone close to her was pregnant.

My father is a medium. He can sense ghosts, talk to them, send evil spirits away, has had experience with those who have been possessed. His two other brothers also possess this ability, but the one of them (who - may I say, is a complete knob) does not wish to use his talents. My dad also has the power to heal.

I myself have a very faint talent for ESP. I discovered this when I was round about 14. This is where I am able to read people's minds, for example someone thinks of a number between one and ten, and I have to guess what it is. Only twice have I got it wrong, and both times it revolved around the numbers 5 and 6. For some reason I get those confused.

My first experience was, oddly enough, in a lesson of maths. This girl was thinking of a number between one and ten so I sat there thinking of the numbers. I was going through all the high ones until for some reason the number 3 entered my head, and I went with it. "three?" I asked, and I was right. That was the first time. The same day, in a lesson of English, we had to do a piece of writing, and my paragraph was almost identical to someone elses.

Another strong experience which I recollect very well, is when I was round my friends house. I told her to pick a number between one and ten, so she did. I sat there thinking, and the numbers 5 and 9 kept creeping up. I can't remember which one was strongest, but I said to her "I am thinking of two numbers" and when I said this she smiled in disbelief. I then said "one is stronger than the other, but then numbers I am getting are 5 and 9" and she just screamed and laughed her head off - she couldn't believe it.

I haven't used my talent that often. I don't really know how to progress it. Another thing I can do, which I'm not sure is a psychic power or not, is to know exactly how people are feeling, whether I've experienced that feeling or not. I feel I am at one with their emotions.

I can't remember anything else at the moment...

Great!!! I hope to meet you one day :)

Great!!! I hope to meet you one day :)

hahaha! I like to say I am able to do that - and I can - but I always get nervous when people ask me to do it because I always think "God if I get this wrong, I'm gonna look like such a prat." so erm...no pressure, kay? haha :D

i cannot read tarot cards...ive never used them.

Apparently I have a very strong energy. I was holding my palm out while my friend hovered her palm on top of mine, and my energy was so strong our hands were shaking. dont know what that means though, lol

hahaha! I like to say I am able to do that - and I can - but I always get nervous when people ask me to do it because I always think "God if I get this wrong, I'm gonna look like such a prat." so erm...no pressure, kay? haha :D

i cannot read tarot cards...ive never used them.

Apparently I have a very strong energy. I was holding my palm out while my friend hovered her palm on top of mine, and my energy was so strong our hands were shaking. dont know what that means though, lol

Oh, But I want to meet you only to sit near you and feel your powerful aura :)

I haven't got any psychic abilities myself, that I know of.

But I find these thing really interesting, though it gives me chills at the same time. When there are those kind of programs on tv, I wanna watch them, but at the same time I know I'm going to be so scared.

My sister sometimes knows things, and dreams about things.

There are a lot of fake prophecies, ghosts, orbs, fortune tellers and all those kind of things.

But I've heard that many stories that must be true.

My mum went to a fortune teller once, and she said that one of her daughters would be saving her money, and the other one would be spending them. And that's exactly how my sister and I are ^^

She also said that I would meet someone foreign, so that my mum should take a language course, so well see what happens in the future ^^

Oh, But I want to meet you only to sit near you and feel your powerful aura :)

awesome. ive no idea how to do auras.

ive had dreams that have come true. The myspace competition ones LMFAO! I had two dreams where i won it, and i DID. woop.

I am also quite good at deciphering dreams. No idea how.

what else...the only other bizarre dreams I've had are sleep paralysis ones. They're not just bizarre, but FOOKIN SCARY.

OOO I find all this kind of stuff REALLY interesting, I think I would be really afraid if I saw a ghost though, And on the odd occasions I have "felt" a bit weird or w/e I have brushed it off and told myself it was something other than something scary lol.

I think the only odd thing that I can remember happening apart from a recurring dream about a a big white dog that jumped up on a ladys pram and attacked her baby and killed it (no idea why I kept having that dream as a kid, I did have a bit of a disturbed childhood mind), is when I sat and tried to meditate just to relax myself (my yoga teacher friend kinda advised me how to do it), and so I focused on things that are very important to me and that I love dearly and I was thinking about my children, and I just got a very warm feeling right between my eyes, like near my forehead almost, and a big bright very powerful white/gold/yellow light, a circle like the sun, and the warmest wonderful feeling of love that I tried to hang on to as long as possible. It only happened the once. My friend said it was something about the 3rd eye in yoga but I'm not sure what she meant lol. Still it felt really nice so it wasn't a bad thing.

awesome. ive no idea how to do auras.

ive had dreams that have come true. The myspace competition ones LMFAO! I had two dreams where i won it, and i DID. woop.

I am also quite good at deciphering dreams. No idea how.

what else...the only other bizarre dreams I've had are sleep paralysis ones. They're not just bizarre, but FOOKIN SCARY.

:biggrin2: You've not to do aura...Aura's around you :naughty:

Ok. So I'll hope to meet you and feel you powerful energy, and you'll do nothing :)

I'm not sure is a psychic power or not, is to know exactly how people are feeling, whether I've experienced that feeling or not. I feel I am at one with their emotions.

Caroline, I also get this, in fact it can be a right pain cos I cry so very easily I think I can just feel what it MUST feel like in situations, some I have not experienced myself, and if I see or THINK about someone who is about to cry etc then I end up doing it myself unless I try really hard not to. It really does make things difficult sometimes and very embarrassing.(I still cry at Dumbo fgs when his mam is cradleing him thru the cage singing a lullaby..*sniff sniff*:emot-sad: lol I think perhaps I am just too emotional or sensitive or something, my family used to torture me about it all the time. still it helps in poetry writing.

It's quite odd how something can make me tearful if its just beautiful. I am an oddbod obviously ha ha:roftl:

It's quite odd how something can make me tearful if its just beautiful. I am an oddbod obviously ha ha:roftl:

No, I'm like that, sometimes I think some things are just too beautiful that it kind of hurts.

I think the only odd thing that I can remember happening apart from a recurring dream about a a big white dog that jumped up on a ladys pram and attacked her baby and killed it (no idea why I kept having that dream as a kid, I did have a bit of a disturbed childhood mind),.

...Did you dreamt about a white dog?

(here it is the Freud who's in me...)