All things Psychic and Paranormal...

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this stuff, so much! I've never really had any psychic or paranormal experiences, but I believe in it and am incredibly interested in it. My friends and I practiced telekinesis in ninth grade and got so far as being able to spin pin-wheels slowly with our minds (I wasn't so good...I could barely get it to budge, but my friend could spin it perfectly), and I am fascinated by the power and possibilities of the human mind.

My mom has dreams sometimes where she sees people that have already died and they give her messages, and once she dreamed of a man that she had never met before, and the a few days later his obituary was in the paper.

...Did you dreamt about a white dog?

(here it is the Freud who's in me...)

yes it was very beautiful (I was and am very fond of dogs) and it happened at my Junior school where I still was when this dream started to occur. But the dog got covered in red blood off the baby and cos the lady was furious and panic stricken and she stabbed it many times for killing her baby.

So I felt sad for the lady and shocked and sad for teh beautiful dog too.

Caroline, I also get this, in fact it can be a right pain cos I cry so very easily I think I can just feel what it MUST feel like in situations, some I have not experienced myself, and if I see or THINK about someone who is about to cry etc then I end up doing it myself unless I try really hard not to. It really does make things difficult sometimes and very embarrassing.(I still cry at Dumbo fgs when his mam is cradleing him thru the cage singing a lullaby..*sniff sniff*:emot-sad: lol I think perhaps I am just too emotional or sensitive or something, my family used to torture me about it all the time. still it helps in poetry writing.

It's quite odd how something can make me tearful if its just beautiful. I am an oddbod obviously ha ha:roftl:

I've had some problems in the past with my emotional and sensitive personality. First of all my parents, then other people, made fun of me.

This helped to make me more introspective and meditative about human nature...And, even if i haven't lose my emotional side(I cry not only with Dumbo!!!), growing I've learnt to be more extrovert and certain, also about what other people see as frailties (and instead for me are strong points)

I love this stuff, so much! I've never really had any psychic or paranormal experiences, but I believe in it and am incredibly interested in it. My friends and I practiced telekinesis in ninth grade and got so far as being able to spin pin-wheels slowly with our minds (I wasn't so good...I could barely get it to budge, but my friend could spin it perfectly), and I am fascinated by the power and possibilities of the human mind.

My mom has dreams sometimes where she sees people that have already died and they give her messages, and once she dreamed of a man that she had never met before, and the a few days later his obituary was in the paper.

sounds like your mom could have a great career as a medium!

i saw a ghost once!!

yes it was very beautiful (I was and am very fond of dogs) and it happened at my Junior school where I still was when this dream started to occur. But the dog got covered in red blood off the baby and cos the lady was furious and panic stricken and she stabbed it many times for killing her baby.

So I felt sad for the lady and shocked and sad for teh beautiful dog too.

How old were you when the dream, started to occurr?

And when it stops?

I'm not paranormal i think, but there happend a lot of strange - but funny things last weeks; I was listening to the radio in my bed and when a song ended, i just thought: 'ok, next one is mika.' i nearly went crazy when i heard the beginning line from Grace Kelly :roftl: And another night, i thought about a shirt a friend of mine hadn't wore for a long time: guess what she was wearing the next day? And last friday i was thinking the same as some of my friends a few times, very strange but sooo funny! I don't know what it is, but i think i've had more times, so just thinking of something and then it actually happens :roftl:

I know u dont "do" aura, but what I meant by that is that I can't see them.

Everyone has some ability, it's just discovering it. Obviously others are more talented than others because they use it more, and there some things some people are best at, whereas others are best at another. I'd love to have telekenisis. That would be awesome.

I don't know how I can feel other people's emotions. I think it's because of the innocence and the naivity in me - I've never really grown up, and we all know babies are more at one with their psychic side than adults. Why? Because adults are too busy. Too busy travelling, too busy working, too busy talking. We never sit down and take in the surroundings around us anymore like babies do. If we took the time to sit down quietly we probably could commuicate with our Guardian Angels given a bit of practice. I'd love to do that - an excuse to "talk to myself" LMAO

joke :)

I'm not paranormal i think, but there happend a lot of strange - but funny things last weeks; I was listening to the radio in my bed and when a song ended, i just thought: 'ok, next one is mika.' i nearly went crazy when i heard the beginning line from Grace Kelly :roftl: And another night, i thought about a shirt a friend of mine hadn't wore for a long time: guess what she was wearing the next day? And last friday i was thinking the same as some of my friends a few times, very strange but sooo funny! I don't know what it is, but i think i've had more times, so just thinking of something and then it actually happens :roftl:

yeah ive had that before lol, tis awesome :)

I don't believe in any kind of spirits etc - but sometimes really freaky things happen. And I believe in that... ... .... Like, people feel bad things comming, and then their mother has died or something :blink:

I was born on Halloween....and I am sure these spiritual things exist...I am an example..yeah..if I really want something to happen it happens...even if its something bad to someone else that I wished....and I have already met a ghost...it was scary so I had to go away from home...very fast..and I think about things then..they do happen...or just....feel things...before they happened....thats it..:D

I was born on Halloween....and I am sure these spiritual things exist...I am an example..yeah..if I really want something to happen it happens...even if its something bad to someone else that I wished....and I have already met a ghost...it was scary so I had to go away from home...very fast..and I think about things then..they do happen...or just....feel things...before they happened....thats it..:D

lol being born on Halloween doesn't *MEAN* anything, like, it doesn't improve your chances of a paranormal encounter.

I haven't met a ghost, and neither do I wish to.

But yeah it do mean....just read abou it...those who were born on Halloween are said they can communicate with deads...and a lot of other things...I wouldnt say it....but I read it...

And yeah of course anyone can meet supernatural things..or have lthe chance of a pharanormal encounter...

Being born on Halloween is just the cherry on the cake...

I don't think I am pyschic in any way, but having said that, I don't practice or meditate or anything like that.

I have been to a spritualist church or two and have seen/been on a course run by Tony Stockwell and with Gordon Smith, I don't know if you have heard of them. They are really good mediums and seem really nice people.

Also my friend has sat in a circle for a few years and has helped Tony with workshops in the past, so I am far from an unbeliever.

I just can't believe that this is all there is, and we know everything - we are always finding out new things about this world and just because science can't prove it now, doesn't mean that some time in the future it won't.

Gordon Smith is an inspiration. A definition of what a true psychic is. Have you read his book? The unbelievable truth, its called. Very good.

I'm always lucky. If I want something, I'm pretty sure to get it... I think It's because I don't put my goals to high..

And then again, I don't believe in paranormal.. demons, ghost, gods.. *i better just get the poo out of this thread before i start to get mean*

Gordon Smith is an inspiration. A definition of what a true psychic is. Have you read his book? The unbelievable truth, its called. Very good.

I have read that one and have another which I haven't yet read, it is called Through My Eyes.

My sister went to a psychic a while ago and he was VERY good. he was communicating with friends and family that have passed over. for example, he was saying that a woman had come through and he was giving her some flowers that were of a purple colour. he said he didn't know why, but he said that colour of the flowers were of some significance, and my sister was like oh thats because her name's violet LOL

I'm always lucky. If I want something, I'm pretty sure to get it... I think It's because I don't put my goals to high..

And then again, I don't believe in paranormal.. demons, ghost, gods.. *i better just get the poo out of this thread before i start to get mean*

Haha! No. All good psychics and people of spiritual nature should respect that we all have our different beliefs, so dont worry, nobody is going to like you more or less for it.

Esperia and Cazgirl, i do get the feeling off you that you are deeply involved with your spiritual side. I'd hope to meet you one day

Ha,we can take it girl! :naughty:

Now where's my voodoo doll and my pins? :naughty:

My auntie died a while back from cancer, and although my Grandma is a medium, the family went to see another medium so we could get a better reading, if you get what i mean.

He was amazing. I cant remember his name which i really should, but he knew my cousins name instantly, (and there was no previous details of the family given to him)

He just looked straight at her when we walked in and said 'Becky'.

I think if you have seen a good medium it really does give you more food for thought.

The thing is, it is such an inexact science, and you won't always get a message. But I think if there is a message for you, you will get it one way or another.

I have dreamt about dead people and pets, and woken up really happy, some say this is one way of messages reaching us.

My auntie died a while back from cancer, and although my Grandma is a medium, the family went to see another medium so we could get a better reading, if you get what i mean.

He was amazing. I cant remember his name which i really should, but he knew my cousins name instantly, (and there was no previous details of the family given to him)

He just looked straight at her when we walked in and said 'Becky'.

yes I understand you. It's best to see a medium who's not involved with you, because relatives/family know you too well. At least with a stranger you know they are true psychics if they get something right about you.

Deeply involved with my spiritual side? I wouldn't say I'm deeply involved, but I am very interested in it, since it is part of me (lol well technically it's part of everyone, but you get what I mean) and I would like to develop my ESP, but I've no idea how.

I read on a site once that this person was drawing something, and then wanted to colour it in, but didnt know whether to use orange or blue. so they asked outloud (to their guardian angel or to whoever was listening) and they didnt get a response for a while. a couple of days later as they were walking by someone's house, they saw that they had a single bit of clothing on their line that was one colour (either orange or blue, i cant remember) and they don't usually have anything on their line. The person took this as a personal message from their spirit guide, though it could simply be coincidence. still intriguing though. I'd love to have a one to one conversation with mine though. I am curious to see if it's someone I know or not.

I think I may have sensed a ghost before. Well, twice actually. I was at my old senior school because my dad runs a dance festival there for four weeks every year. Two people who I was working with came out of the female toilets saying they felt a strange presense in there, as if they were being watched, and they heard a banging noise too. I had the guts to go in there (well actually i had no choice, i was about to burst) and I felt as if I was being watched as well. I felt so uncomfortable I had to get out of there quickly as possible. Actually I have felt as if I was being watched in a toilet on holiday once. LOL maybe I just dont like going to the toilets on my own! XD

my friends house is haunted, and the moment I stepped into her house I got a banging headache. I've been there twice and it's happened both times. She says the ghost haunts the top landing, and I got the headache from the bottom landing to the top landing. However, I felt completely safe in her kitchen and in her room.

My sister's ex-boyfriend also has a ghost of a young girl. My sister has even seen and heard her. She was outside in the car once, and she looked up and she saw a girl's face looking at my sister from a window. She knew it wasn't her ex-boyfriend's sister because she could see her in the kitchen. When she sleeps round there she can sometimes hear her running up and down the stairs.

Another time my dad dropped her off round there, and my dad being the psychic man that he is, immediately knew the house was haunted.

Our house is protected though, so hopefully we won't be getting any evil spirits wandering through. The only reason I found out about this was because I had Sleep Paralysis when I was aged 13. I told my mother I saw a figure in my room (but because it's sleep paralysis, it was an hallucination, but obviously we didnt know this at the time) and my mum told me to tell me dad. i didnt, because i thought he would just laugh at me, so instead my mum told him, and he told me everything. in fact i started to cry, I don't know why. I think it was a lot to take in. He told me it couldn't have been a ghost because the house is protected.

This is the reason why I hate watching ghost films, because certain things CAN happen and it affects me so much.

I like Colin Fry and John Edwards as psychics, I think they're very good.

Gawd blimey that was a long message

I think if you have seen a good medium it really does give you more food for thought.

The thing is, it is such an inexact science, and you won't always get a message. But I think if there is a message for you, you will get it one way or another.

I have dreamt about dead people and pets, and woken up really happy, some say this is one way of messages reaching us.

My mother died 4 years ago, and for the first year I dreamt her almost every night.

She said me she's happy now and showed me where she is... there was a lot of people, a lot of light and colours.She's with her father, and predict me her mother's month of death.(My grandma died this January)

When I engaged with my boyfriend, she has already died. One night I dreamt her and said to her that I would she has been met my boyfriend... she smiled and said to me she already known him.

In the first period I was very sad and my faith was vacillating...I asked my mother in a dream what can I believe she was well in another dimension, and not a product of my mind who was elaborating the mourning...so, she said"well, beacuse my fav game was the Lotto (national lottery, a number game, to guess numbers), i'll give you some numbers which will be take out at the next extraction.

And they took out, as my mother said.

Three numbers.