How tall is Mika?

Anakin

Hi, does anyone know his height? My friends and I are talking about giving him a present at an upcoming live in Japan, and we need to find out his height. I looked for the info at this forum but could not find one. It does not have to be exact size. 2 to 3 cm difference is perfectly acceptable. Thanks in adnavce for your help.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks everyone! MFC is the BEST resource for Mika info!

6"2'-6"3'・・・ hmmm no wonder the upright piano looked kinda small in the video, lol!

)... but taller if you count his hair.

Sooooo funny! Oh that gorgeous hair...

When I first watched GK vid, I didn't think he looked that tall. But as I watched othere vids and interviews, he looked a lot taller but 6"2'-6"3'? Wow. Oh yeah, he was AT LEAST a head taller than the lollipop girls in Japan.

When I first watched GK vid, I didn't think he looked that tall. But as I watched othere vids and interviews, he looked a lot taller but 6"2'-6"3'? Wow. Oh yeah, he was AT LEAST a head taller than the lollipop girls in Japan.

Hi Mary! Yeah we watched KoKo gig on a big screen TV, and were saying his height could be somewhere around 187-190 range, and his foot size could be 28-29, lol! I only wish I had his hip size... :blush-anim-cl:

Anakin the tartan trousers thread girls got Mika's hip size from Martin I think, and when they made the trousers he said they were a bit tight in the arse, :roftl: so if you get their measurements, and add just a bit you should know.

And count me in on this pressie too!!

According to an interview with Mika, he himself said he was 6'2'' (6 foot 2 inches)... but taller if you count his hair. :naughty:

I hope this helps! :biggrin2:

hmm, i don't think i've seen/read/heard this interview yet, which one is it, do you have a link?

Thanks sooooo much again everyone! Now I got his height and hip size, we can start making one! What a lucky man he is, being loved by so many, many wonderful fans:thumb_yello:

Blue sky, come in to Mixi. We've found the fabric already, you can see it on the present thread. It is actually a Japanese kimono (FY for everyone, it is like a bath robe) . A very flexible design. It should fit him okay. The challenging part is, how we get to him and ask him to TRY it on - he can try it on over his T-shirt...:blush-anim-cl:

I have a "thing" for tall guys...so lookout Mika! Kidding... :naughty:

Yeah, me too:naughty: Also for the big, beautiful eyes, too. Oh yes, that Mika photo with MFC undie was hilarious:roftl:!

hmm, i don't think i've seen/read/heard this interview yet, which one is it, do you have a link?

Sure, why not? :naughty:

It's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSkAujKl3OY&mode=related&search=

or if that doesn't work, please...

1) youtube.com

2) Search: Mika interview radio canada

3) Click the one made by "mikaobsessed" -- s/he is the one that has the translation

3) Click "more" for comments/translation --

The translation, including his height, is there according to Mika, himself. :-) :thumb_yello:

Anakin the tartan trousers thread girls got Mika's hip size from Martin I think, and when they made the trousers he said they were a bit tight in the arse, :roftl: so if you get their measurements, and add just a bit you should know.

And count me in on this pressie too!!

I noticed they were a bit tight on... that area. :naughty: Well, we must admit: Mika does have a butt. It's so nice of him to wear them anyway! :wub2: I hope they didn't do any permanent damage! :wink2:

Blue sky, come in to Mixi. We've found the fabric already, you can see it on the present thread. It is actually a Japanese kimono (FY for everyone, it is like a bath robe) . A very flexible design. It should fit him okay. The challenging part is, how we get to him and ask him to TRY it on - he can try it on over his T-shirt...:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks Anakin. I visited mixi, and the material looks great. I think there will be Japanese staff backstage who would help tell Mika how to wear the yukata. Or it could be a happi and then not an issue with taking OFF HIS PANTS!!! (because that IS the issue with a yukata. hahaha!)

Mind you I would love to see him in a yukata. He would look so cute!! Wonder if he would do it??? Can you imagine him doing Lollipop at the end of the show, jumping wildly everywhere in a yukata? OMG that would be so funny, and we would get some amaaaazing photos!!:roftl::naughty:

Thanks Anakin. I visited mixi, and the material looks great. I think there will be Japanese staff backstage who would help tell Mika how to wear the yukata. Or it could be a happi and then not an issue with taking OFF HIS PANTS!!! (because that IS the issue with a yukata. hahaha!)

Mind you I would love to see him in a yukata. He would look so cute!! Wonder if he would do it??? Can you imagine him doing Lollipop at the end of the show, jumping wildly everywhere in a yukata? OMG that would be so funny, and we would get some amaaaazing photos!!:roftl::naughty:

Oh, you naughty girl, lol!

OMG we polite Japanese would never ask mighty Mika to do that, lol:roftl: He can just wear it like a long jacket, or any way he like. We will attach an instruction in English w/photos. If he wishes, I will be happy to help him wear kimono (I took classes for 3 years - just a hobby- can do wedding kimono, mens kimono too hehe ). My CAN husband loves kimono, so I am used to do it. But only in my dream....:blush-anim-cl: Yes, I need to touch his hip to put obi belt around his hip:biggrin2: .

Hi, does anyone know his height? My friends and I are talking about giving him a present at an upcoming live in Japan, and we need to find out his height. I looked for the info at this forum but could not find one. It does not have to be exact size. 2 to 3 cm difference is perfectly acceptable. Thanks in adnavce for your help.

How tall is Mika? 6 foot.

I am not very big at all.

Think I'd look like a dot next to him!! :blink:

How tall is Mika? 6 foot.

I am not very big at all.

Think I'd look like a dot next to him!! :blink:

Yep, sure is.

You say about Mika being tall? He is also very fit. When I was watching him at the Preston event and when he was on stage singing, Mika was jumping about like he was on a spring!!! :woot_jump: