I love him because...

He's just so down to earth. He's humble and modest. I love him because he talks really really cute. I love him because of his curly locks and skinny jeans. I love him because his concerts are not expensive lol... I love him because he's adorable and sweet to his fans.:roftl: I've got to stop lol... Im gaga for MIKA

Mika if you read this... I'm so excited to see you for the first time in Chicago next MONDAY!... You gotta go to Millenium park and you must visit Navy Pier... lots of other cool places too.. The art institute is nice :)... give me a call lol... we'll do lunch:mf_rosetinted:

WHY DO YOU LOVE MIKA?:wink2:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i like many things about mika

but most of all i like him because HES DIFFERENT!

he respects his family, and his fans! he recognises that he is human just like us fans!

I think I like the fact he buys things "just because HE thinks they look cool" and well did I mention hes not ashamed or scared to BE HIMSELF!

:thumb_yello:

I respect him!

Guest Ssnakey

I love Mika because he knows how to be different, I love him because he has a great voice, because in "Overrated" is so expressive and because he's still a chlid.

Hi everyone.

I love Mika because he knows how to be different, because he is so talented, because he is so cute and has this ability to connect with people through his music and songs and because of the way he dances and hypnotizes people by swinging his hips and the last thing is his sex appeal.

P.S. oh by the way, Kerchinga!!!!!!!

Cheers,

gracekelly2007

he is good looking, but that's not the main reason i like him...he's talented and i found myself in his songs...(grace kelly...)...and his songs are not temporary hits (!) ...my oppinion is that all this songs, generations after us, will listen with equal passion like we (his "fans") do that now.

:original:

For me it`s the fact that he`s such an honest guy. I mean when I look at him smile he`s so open and truthfull with his emotions.He`s got the most honest smile.

I think that`s the thing that hit me the most,and then he`s so cool with interviews,he dosen`t feeel like having to pretend to be something other.

And then the fact that he knows how to enjoy stuff,and that he is really happy when certain things happen,and I mean really happy

Well,that`s outside music ,because loving the music is why i got here in the first place

oh and one more,it`s amazing that even my mom who is tooootally picky,because of her opera singer background, totally fell in love with him.

And fact is,he is loved by so many types of people

I love Mika because:

His songs are brill!

He's beautiful!

He gives a lovely cuddle!

He kissed me every time i wanted a kiss

He is FUN!!!!

He knows how to have a good time

He has a great sense of humour

He is soooo different to all the other artists

He's got hair like me! LOL!

He gives the best performance

He is so cool at giving a different gig than anyone else, and i have to say, Shepherd's Bush was just fantastic with the band, lollipop girls and dress up!

I could probably write more but they are the main reasons why i love him :biggrin2:

- and of course, he is just so god damn sexy!! MMMMMM!!!MMMMMM!!!:thumb_yello:

Well I don't know where to start!!! I could write a book about him:roftl: Basically I truly adore him because of his personality and that he's always himself and doesn't want to be somebody he is not even though people were so mean to him and wanted to change him in the past! The fame hasn't changed him, he's always so sweet to everybody! I haven't had the chance to meet him yet but all of u have said so many good things about him! And I haven't even said a word about how talented he is!!! He's an amazing singer-songwriter, I love all of his songs! I can't spend a day without listening to one of his songs!

MIKA IS THE BEST!!!!

miiiiiikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i neeed to get over that boy/man....

theres just one question that reli plays on my mind...

and i no its been asked before..but its making me think more then ever...

which way dus this guy swing...what do we think people..

im not bothered..i just wunder...(which ever he is his music still kicks ass..)

xxx:wink2:

miiiiiikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i neeed to get over that boy/man....

theres just one question that reli plays on my mind...

and i no its been asked before..but its making me think more then ever...

which way dus this guy swing...what do we think people..

im not bothered..i just wunder...(which ever he is his music still kicks ass..)

xxx:wink2:

That question has been playing on my mind too. But I don't mind whether he is gay or not, if that was what you meant. Because whatever way, Mika is lovely and makes some fab music. :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

i lov mika cause hes so cool. he writes music from the heart. he really gives effert specially cause hes diclecic(dont no how 2 spell it)

hes so cute, hes a big kid, and he doents care wat people think. i lov how he creates his own world. I LOV MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave:

• 5 months later...

His music has made such a difference in my life. Before I found Mika I was wondering around aimlessly in a world filled with shades of grey. Wondering who I was and where I belonged, and if i would ever find the answers to these questions before it was too late. Mika came into my life like a magical answer to any and all prayers that I have ever prayed in all my life.

Mika brought sunshine and all the colors of the rainbow and brightened up my once dark and gloomy world. He even made me see shades that I swear I have never seen before. Mika taught me HOW to love myself for who I am and appreciate my induviduality and uniquness, and see that being 'different' is really a beautiful thing. It is people like us who think differently than the mold who change the world, and make it a better place.

I love MIka because he is himself, he is not trying to be someone that people wants him to be. I lov ehim because his music has changed my perspective of life and has given my life a 360 turn. I love his curly hair!!! and his nosE! and smile! and his eyes!!, his skiny jeans are awesome!!! and definetly his voice!!!!...also he is sooo down to earth! I love him because he is simply himself

He's just so down to earth. He's humble and modest. I love him because he talks really really cute. I love him because of his curly locks and skinny jeans. I love him because his concerts are not expensive lol... I love him because he's adorable and sweet to his fans.:roftl: I've got to stop lol... Im gaga for MIKA

Mika if you read this... I'm so excited to see you for the first time in Chicago next MONDAY!... You gotta go to Millenium park and you must visit Navy Pier... lots of other cool places too.. The art institute is nice :)... give me a call lol... we'll do lunch:mf_rosetinted:

WHY DO YOU LOVE MIKA?:wink2:

There are no words :P