My Mika watch!!!

nikoulini

I went on the Swatch.com page and posted in their comments section that they should ask him to design a swatch. I think we should start a campaign. So I will!!

Post your comments to swatch here. Go to products, and then put in your info.

http://www.swatch.com/en/services/contact.html

Let's see what happens!

OMG!! :naughty: thank you for starting it! I'll comment!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooh, that's so awesome! I'm commenting!

Those swatches are so sweet, a MIKA swatch would be incredible! I'd buy it in a second!

Hey, what WOULDN'T we buy of Mika's?? (Wait a sec, on 2nd thought, don't go there,.... LOL).:mfr_lol:

Finkster, I think you and I are on parallel universes today.....:roll1::mfr_lol:

Hey, what WOULDN'T we buy of Mika's?? (Wait a sec, on 2nd thought, don't go there,.... LOL).:mfr_lol:

Finkster, I think you and I are on parallel universes today.....:roll1::mfr_lol:

HAHAH! I think you're right!! :biggrin2:

Now I want a Mika watch! Badly!! I already bought a tamagotchi today thanks to him, next is a watch! And then braces!!! HAHA.

HAHAH! I think you're right!! :biggrin2:

Now I want a Mika watch! Badly!! I already bought a tamagotchi today thanks to him, next is a watch! And then braces!!! HAHA.

Oooooooohhhhh - pllleeeeeaaasssseee tell me about the tami - I had never even heard of the beast until I became a member here - never seen one yet. All I know is it's some kind of japanese electronic toy and Mika had one that died :tears: What the h*** is all the fuss about?

p.s. I have braces (known here in Canada as "suspenders") 'cause I used to use them to hold up my ski pants! Funtional, not fashionable. Had I known then what I know now........ kerchinga!!!!!:naughty:

im asking for a mika watch for my birthday!!! which is coming up close! JULY 8th and i finally am 16! i can get my permit yay! and look especially awesome driving when u see my mika watch flying around the steering wheel!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:happybday::partytime2::toot::yay:

Sweet 16! Just remember to drive carefully.....

Oooooooohhhhh - pllleeeeeaaasssseee tell me about the tami - I had never even heard of the beast until I became a member here - never seen one yet. All I know is it's some kind of japanese electronic toy and Mika had one that died :tears: What the h*** is all the fuss about?

p.s. I have braces (known here in Canada as "suspenders") 'cause I used to use them to hold up my ski pants! Funtional, not fashionable. Had I known then what I know now........ kerchinga!!!!!:naughty:

NEVER?! Okay, well, it pretty much is what you said!! lol It's like a little electronic pet and you play games with it and feed it and stuff like that so that it doesn't die. It's really cute! haha (But can get annoying!) Mine's sleeping right now!

HAHA. I want to own really cool braces. :) They look damn HOT on Mika! And he can be quite the tease with those!!

And to elizabeth:

Anyone driving with a Mika watch would look hot!! haha How exciting, getting your permit! You should get a car and paint it like the LICM cover. :biggrin2: That's what I would love to do.

NEVER?! Okay, well, it pretty much is what you said!! lol It's like a little electronic pet and you play games with it and feed it and stuff like that so that it doesn't die. It's really cute! haha (But can get annoying!) Mine's sleeping right now!

HAHA. I want to own really cool braces. :) They look damn HOT on Mika! And he can be quite the tease with those!!

And to elizabeth:

Anyone driving with a Mika watch would look hot!! haha How exciting, getting your permit! You should get a car and paint it like the LICM cover. :biggrin2: That's what I would love to do.

What do you feed it? I rememer hearing in one of Mika's interviews that he had to feed it, etc. so it wouldn't die. Okay....... So it sleeps.... okay........ what does it do when it wakes up? Cry? Ask to be fed? Does it pee or anything like that? Sorry, inquiring minds need to know.... I'm just a regular person, I have a cat..... but she's more like a kid than anything else.....

Yes, I'm very well aware of Mika's teasing tendencies with the braces - little brat! Today I stumbled upon a website that had all kinds of colourful braces - I'll have to check my history and see if I can trace back to it. When I find it I'll PM the address to you, 'kay? :biggrin2:

What do you feed it? I rememer hearing in one of Mika's interviews that he had to feed it, etc. so it wouldn't die. Okay....... So it sleeps.... okay........ what does it do when it wakes up? Cry? Ask to be fed? Does it pee or anything like that? Sorry, inquiring minds need to know.... I'm just a regular person, I have a cat..... but she's more like a kid than anything else.....

Yes, I'm very well aware of Mika's teasing tendencies with the braces - little brat! Today I stumbled upon a website that had all kinds of colourful braces - I'll have to check my history and see if I can trace back to it. When I find it I'll PM the address to you, 'kay? :biggrin2:

Haha, that's okay!! Well, you can feed it sushi, bread, tarts, ice cream, stuff like that. Not ACTUAL food. Fake electronic food.

:)

When it wakes up it'll start to beep and tell you if it wants to play, befed, if it has to go to the bathroom, and sometimes it cries. And it canget sick, too.

Yea, it goes to the bathroom. haha

I have two cats. :) Haha. Delilah and Sam. (Fat Sam) :P

Ooh, that would be great!! THANKS! :)

I'm definitely putting a swatch on some sort of a gift list. Probably birthday. hah

Haha, that's okay!! Well, you can feed it sushi, bread, tarts, ice cream, stuff like that. Not ACTUAL food. Fake electronic food.

When it wakes up it'll start to beep and tell you if it wants to play, befed, if it has to go to the bathroom, and sometimes it cries. And it canget sick, too.

Yea, it goes to the bathroom. haha

I have two cats. :) Haha. Delilah and Sam. (Fat Sam) :P

Ooh, that would be great!! THANKS! :)

I'm definitely putting a swatch on some sort of a gift list. Probably birthday. hah

Cool Cool and Cool !!! What happens when it gets sick??????

Jeez, i've spent most of my life being surrounded by "sick" - don't know if I'd want to take on more... wonder who dreamed this toy up...????

My cat's name is Cali - she's a calico - hence the "calico" in calicojasmine. She'll be 9 y.o. on Aug. 28th. She's an SPCA cat. I adopted her a few days after one of my favourite AIDS patients died (I'm a medical social worker) .She's an amazing cat!

Cool Cool and Cool !!! What happens when it gets sick??????

Jeez, i've spent most of my life being surrounded by "sick" - don't know if I'd want to take on more... wonder who dreamed this toy up...????

My cat's name is Cali - she's a calico - hence the "calico" in calicojasmine. She'll be 9 y.o. on Aug. 28th. She's an SPCA cat. I adopted her a few days after one of my favourite AIDS patients died (I'm a medical social worker) .She's an amazing cat!

well, when it gets sick you take it to the doctor. haha And it'll fix it.

I have no clue! :) But Mika really likes the tamagotchi, and so do I, therefore they are amazing!:thumb_yello:

Awe,that's so cute! I bet she is!

well, when it gets sick you take it to the doctor. haha And it'll fix it.

I have no clue! :) But Mika really likes the tamagotchi, and so do I, therefore they are amazing!:thumb_yello:

Awe,that's so cute! I bet she is!

Somebody on the Fortune Cookie thread was saying about how sales of braces, tamis, swatches and now fortune cookies must have all been boosted since Mika has come on the scene! I believe it! It's insanity! Or as Mika would say - "it's demented!" I love that phrase so much - I used to use it all the time at the hospital - mostly 'cause it was true! LOL! ROFLMFAO!:roll1::mfr_lol:

Somebody on the Fortune Cookie thread was saying about how sales of braces, tamis, swatches and now fortune cookies must have all been boosted since Mika has come on the scene! I believe it! It's insanity! Or as Mika would say - "it's demented!" I love that phrase so much - I used to use it all the time at the hospital - mostly 'cause it was true! LOL! ROFLMFAO!:roll1::mfr_lol:

HAHA, that was me! We just keep bumping into each other!

:naughty:

Hehe, I love saying that too! I love the way Mika says it! SO ADORABLE. *swoons*

Hehe, I love saying that too! I love the way Mika says it! SO ADORABLE. *swoons*

AARRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!:insane: :eek:

WE HAVE TO STOP THIS PARALLEL UNIVERSE STUFF!!!

AND YES ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!:wub2:

He said that when he looked at the toy I gave him haha. true story.

OH YEA! I remember that in your blog!!! hahaa

I would have giggled..and died!

Haha yeah.....when he said it my friend (MFC name :findingmywords) and I both looked at each other and started laughing really loud